Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Pair of NEW 1:64 Scale Muscle Machines Acura TL A-Spec Diecast Models - Rare

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 01:09 AM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Pair of NEW 1:64 Scale Muscle Machines Acura TL A-Spec Diecast Models - Rare

these 2 items were never once sold in any retail stores- theres no barcode on the packages. they were produced in limited numbers by Muscle Machines for Honda and given away as promotional items on a first come , first serve basis to the people who visited the Honda booth at the different convention shows Honda attended. i dont know what event the white TL came from but it sure seems more rare and looks way better than the red TL anways. but both are brand new sealed and the actual packaging itself is in absolute mint condition, no scuffs , no folds, rounded edges,tears, etc.. it will arrive to you the same condition. im selling the pair of these together for $100.00 w/ free USPS Priority Mail shipping w/ tracking. by the way, i will not split them-please dont ask.. email me at: joemama662@yahoo.com if you have questions, thanks