Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS:. P.I.E. X3 Brain + 06 Acura TL harness

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
FS:. P.I.E. X3 Brain + 06 Acura TL harness

The PIE X-3 Auxiliary Input Converter system allows the user to add up to three auxiliary input sources and have them connected directly between the factory CD changer or factory satellite radio tuner and most factory audio systems. Now you can connect your MP3 portable player, an XM radio, and an iPod, or any combination of three separate audio sources, all at the same time AND still use your OEM or aftermarket CD Changer or satellite radio! Now you can have it all with the PIE X-3 system.
The X-3 system interrupts the audio of the factory CD changer, factory satellite tuner or rear seat entertainment (RSE), switching between the three user-selectable RCA level auxiliary audio sources, and defaults back to the external factory device if desired.

With this device installed, you will have created three auxiliary audio inputs to your factory radio, which will allow you to plug in any three external audio source, like a portable MP3 player, satellite tuner, DVD player, or iPod, and play the audio from those external audio devices directly through your factory radio. This is a direct connect device and NOT an FM Modulator. An FM modulator requires you to tune to an FM radio station in order to listen to the audio from the external audio device. While this is a direct connect interface, it is only an audio connection and does not allow you to control the external audio device that is connected to it.

More info

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/piex3auxconv.html

Was installed on my 06 TL/no nav
$50 or BO

Last edited by Geneg; 08-07-2008 at 10:25 PM.