Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Onkyo AV receiver, Infinity Floor standing speakers

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 11:58 PM
WhizzBomb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: Onkyo AV receiver, Infinity Floor standing speakers

Since the cost of shipping would meet or exceed the selling price, these are only available for pick-up or delivery. I'm willing to travel up to 30 miles from 20851 (Rockville, MD). I don't have any of the original boxes or manuals.

Infinity SM-125: 12" woofer, 4.5 mid, 1" tweeter, 3' tall, 12"x12" footprint. Knobs to adjust the highs and mids on the front of each speaker (under the cover of course). They sound great and match the amp quite nicely. No blown speakers, only damage is a cat scratch on the woofer on one (not visable with covers on and only audible when playing VERY loud bass heavy music). Black wood. $400-$500 each new in 1996.

Onkyo A-SV610PRO: 1 master Onyko remote (not universal, but will control other Onkyo components). 160 RMS @ 8ohms. Inputs:Phono (w/ ground), tuner, CD, Tape 1 (Rec and Play), Tape-2 (Rec and Play), Video-2 (Out and In), Video-3 (Out, In & Monitor Out), three AC outlets, hook-ups for center, L rear, R rear, R front, L front, R remote and L remote; on the front is the headphone jack, Selective Tone (bass boost), knobs for adjusting bass, treble & balance, Video 1 (video, L-Audio, R-Audio/mono), the buttons to select the output, the surround mode, center mode (normal, phantom or wideband) and delay time. I got the amp new in 1995 for around $800.

Freebies: Buyer also will receive the original speaker wire that came with the speakers, RCA brand (HTS-1000) left, right and center channel speakers and enough speaker wire to connect them to the Onkyo amp and lastly a Belkin "SurgeStrip" with 6 outlets and power switch.

Please e-mail me with any questions. Go to http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&userid=jough to see my perfect eBay feedback going back to 1998.

$200 OBO gets it all.

Thanks,

Joe