Old 12-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Buddyclub-CL9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: JDM EURO-R Accord/TSX CL7/CL9 Headlights

This is a pair USED JDM Euro-R accord headlight and just recieve it from Japan

it have minor scratchs.and in good condition (8 out of10),

showing it in the pictures and SOLD AS IS

the price is $625.00 shipped

Last edited by BuddyClub-TSX; 12-20-2005 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:03 AM
SI Drive

I wish I had the money for these! In any case, you guys can trust BuddyClub-TSX! He actually works for the US Distributor of Buddyclub parts and is a great guy!
Old 12-21-2005, 09:16 AM
DC Cruiser

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Since these lights appear to be from Japan, the light output will likely blind oncoming drivers in the US and Canada as the lights illuminate the LEFT side of the road and not the right... right hand drive European e-code lights off an accord would not blind like these, if I'm not mistaken-
Old 12-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by greyjhu
Since these lights appear to be from Japan, the light output will likely blind oncoming drivers in the US and Canada as the lights illuminate the LEFT side of the road and not the right... right hand drive European e-code lights off an accord would not blind like these, if I'm not mistaken-
everyone one wants these probably understands that already
Old 12-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Buddyclub-CL9

Originally Posted by CobaltForge
I wish I had the money for these! In any case, you guys can trust BuddyClub-TSX! He actually works for the US Distributor of Buddyclub parts and is a great guy!

Thanks
Old 12-22-2005, 03:13 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^ um.... can you take pics of the scratches?? i am kinda interested!
Old 12-23-2005, 12:09 AM
Buddyclub-CL9

Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
^ um.... can you take pics of the scratches?? i am kinda interested!

Right side headlight

Left side headlight

the scratch showing in the above pictures

PM me with your best offer
Old 12-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Buddyclub-CL9

New Price update

Hi everyone.

for those want and love the JDM HEADLIGHTS. here the new price

For those out of So-CAL people, the new price will be $600.00 shipped
For those in So-CAL people. the new price will be $575.00 pick up
Old 12-27-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm a Vagiterian.

Originally Posted by greyjhu
Can't they be adjusted to where it's illuminating correctly?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Buddyclub-CL9

the headlights still for sell
Old 01-10-2006, 09:14 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by All Mine
Can't they be adjusted to where it's illuminating correctly?
Only if you point them at the ground. The flare in the projectors cutoff will be directed right at on comming traffic.

i dont see any point in these headlights in the US... they're identical to the TSX headlights only with the wrong projectors for the US.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Administrator

These headlights will probably be illegal in the US. There is no way to make them point in any direction but the way they were made for, which is to the left because Japanese cars drive on the left side of the road.

Same thing would apply to US cars exported to Japan. Our headlights would be illegal and would have to be changed.

If these were installed here, the lights would not illuminate the right side of the road, and would also blind everyone coming at you.

They would only be useful for someone who was living in a country where you drive on the left side of the road, like England or Japan and a few other places.

I know most of what I've written has been said before in this thread, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in.

If BuddyClub-TSX can show that any of the posts here dealing with the light shining the wrong way are incorrect, that would be good infrmation to post here.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by Ron A
If these were installed here, the lights would not illuminate the right side of the road, and would also blind everyone coming at you.

They would only be useful for someone who was living in a country where you drive on the left side of the road, like England or Japan and a few other places.

I know most of what I've written has been said before in this thread, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in.

If BuddyClub-TSX can show that any of the posts here dealing with the light shining the wrong way are incorrect, that would be good infrmation to post here.
No, only the cutoff is reversed. If you look at the TSX (and other Acura HIDs) they have an uneven pattern, where the left part of the beam is SLIGHTLY lower than the right part of the beam. This is to give oncoming drivers a slightly lower projection.

For JDM ones, they are reversed, its the right side which is lower. But just because the left side is higher doens't mean it suddenly blinds oncoming drivers, it'd probably just aggravate them SLIGHTLY more.

And the difference between the OEM and JDM lights is the fact that the side reflectors of the JDM lights is clear instead of orange.
Old 01-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Buddyclub-CL9

bump up
Old 01-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,555 Posts
Originally Posted by Ron A
These headlights will probably be illegal in the US. There is no way to make them point in any direction but the way they were made for, which is to the left because Japanese cars drive on the left side of the road.

Same thing would apply to US cars exported to Japan. Our headlights would be illegal and would have to be changed.

Ok well I have to include my input here since I have these and have for a little while now. I have actually been flashed at by other less since I have installed these than I did when I had my tsx lights installed. Also the pattern is reversed but I just past inspection with these this past year so they are really not that big of a problem at all. And for any that doubt the inspection it was done by the dealer.
Old 01-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Ok well I have to include my input here since I have these and have for a little while now. I have actually been flashed at by other less since I have installed these than I did when I had my tsx lights installed. Also the pattern is reversed but I just past inspection with these this past year so they are really not that big of a problem at all. And for any that doubt the inspection it was done by the dealer.
I will concede to information posted by someone with actual knowledge. Common sense tells me they shouldn't work, but maybe these are focussed differently than the old type headlights, or whatever.

It is just not that common to have left hand drive headlights here in the states, so there aren't a lot of people that can comment on this from actual experience.

I don't want to screw up someone's sale, just posting to make people aware that it might be a problem.