Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS:Brand New MLY 157 Bipolar Snowboard & Agency Bindings & Dye Dm5 Paintball Gun

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS:Brand New MLY 157 Bipolar Snowboard & Agency Bindings & Dye Dm5 Paintball Gun

Hey Guys, i got 4 items For Sale. The first and second items are a MLY 157 BiPolar Snowboard W/ Agency Bindings Large. Both these items are brand new and i am selling them as a set. I am asking for $250 w/o shipping since both are brand new.

The other items i have for sale is a BRAND NEW Dye DM5 Paintball Gun and a used Halo B Loader with a victory card installed in it. The victory card will spit out 35 balls per second on its highest setting. I am asking $1200 shipped for both the gun and the loader. if u have any questions just pm me! thanks!

Specs for both the paintball gun and the loader are as follows.

I have on sale a BRAND NEW Dye Dm5 (Black/Blue) W/ CP 2K5 ASA On/Off Adapter ONLY. IF YOU USE THE BUY IT NOW, I WILL THROW IN A USED (BLACK/GREEN) HALO B HOPPER W/ A VICTORY CARD, SHOOTS 35 BPS. This is only if you use the buy it now. If not then you are only bidding on the Dye Dm5.

This gun is basically brand new, only 1 hopper of paint was shot through the gun to test it. The gun was professionally tuned and ramped to shoot at whatever speed your hopper can feed. There will be no need for you to upgrade to any chip because this gun won’t need it! This gun also comes with a CP ASA On/Off adapter. This ASA use the "System Bleed" and "Virtual Resistance" Due to the fact that it has virtually no resistance at all while turning it on or off. System Bleed will bleed all the air from the tank lines allowing you to easily remove your tank after degas.

Product Details

Innovative technology and evolving style has taken the dm5 to the next level. Performance, dependibality and elegance are standard. The dm5 is the culmination of intelligent engineering, making it smaller, lighter and faster than its predecessor the dm4. The dm5 is simply a perfect synthesis of form and function, allowing you to control it like it was an extension of yourself. The dm5 body's dynamic contours and symmetic edges reflect elegant beauty while encasing the patented Fuse bolt technology.

Extreme 23 bps rate of fireat your fingertips allows you to command the field in front of you while offering your next move. Intelligent electronic control (IEC) allows you to customize your firing and gas consumption options to provide the performance efficiency that you desire.

Dye's precision quality aluminium construction, coupled with unmatched engineering, provides dependablitly that you can rely on. These features simply make the dm5 the absolute ultimat paintball marker in the world.

* Accuracy at its finest, the standard Ultralite 14" barrel

* The DM5's integrated on/off air supply allows you to de-gas your marker at any time.

* Consistent air flow through the Hyper2 In-line regulator

* Internal anti-chop eye sensing system, provides trouble free high rate of fire.

* The low 170 psi operating pressure provides smooth operating performance with less shot bounce. 06 Continuous three dimensional contoured body design boasts the elegant look of the dm5

* Completly adjustable trigger design allows you to customize your trigger position and refraction point. Trigger roller bearing inserts give you stability and smoothe swing return.

* Light weight compact body, length reduces by 1/2 inch.

* dm5 sticky3 grip is standar and provides and anatomically correct fit to your hand.

* High intensity LED provides indentification to program functions.

* Ergonomic 45 frame provides the correct fit angle for trigger pull ease. Additional integated dovetail and rear hook allows for easy carrying on and off the field.

* Removable one-piece fuse bolt system provides easy internal access and maintenece

* The dodular internal lpr provides shot consistency and quality

* Low profile feed port with adjustable clamp neck allows you to use your choice of hopper.

Halo B Loader W/ Victory Board
Features:

* 22 + balls/second

* Belt drive

* Spring loaded drive cone

* Computer controlled

* Reflective sensor technology

* Reinforced feed neck design

* Low battery indicator

* 20,000 rds/battery change

* 170 rds ball capacity

The VICTORY BOARD allows you to choose from 6 different speeds (up to 35bps) for your HALO B's operation. You will be able to select between 17,21,24,28,32, and 35 balls per second.

http://www.infinityprojektz.com/Ebay...oard_Bindings/

http://www.infinityprojektz.com/Dye_Dm5/

use those links to see the pics, thanks for looking!
Old 11-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Instructor

Bump, no one interested?
Old 11-11-2005, 03:27 PM
NBP

nice marker....try pbnation.com if you haven't already for better luck....dunno if anyone here needs that high end of a marker.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Instructor

Bump^