Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: 2003 Cl-s 6speed Part Out***BUYER BEWARE--Possible Scam****

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Has been sold for a while

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CLpower
sounds more like a packing issue. You wrap a hood in bubble wrap and expect it to make it safely? Even if you had the shipping dept pack the stuff up, it's still your bad and he should be refunded his money, and then YOU need to get some money back from the shipping company
You are totally right.

Originally Posted by Astroboy
he's out $400 because you lied to him about the condition. here, publically for all of us to see and read.
At least someone elese here see's the point.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Suzuka Master

okay 12 pages of shit in here...

Spoony and Company work it out via PM..

the rest of the members (Excluding the MODERATORS OR ADMINS), back to the rules... POST only if YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PARTS FOR SALE.

no warnings.... step out of line you get for 3 days.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:16 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by Smitty
okay 12 pages of shit in here...

Spoony and Company work it out via PM..

the rest of the members (Excluding the MODERATORS OR ADMINS), back to the rules... POST only if YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PARTS FOR SALE.

no warnings.... step out of line you get for 3 days.
What about to those that have bought something from him? Could I post on here as well?

I was just wondering if you sent out the tranny/engine out today as promised and have a tracking number. Tried calling from work, but no answer. I am still willing to work with you if the parts are available. All I care for are for these damn parts so I can get the project done asap.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:30 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
members dealing w/ him, make sure to let us know how things are going
Old 08-25-2005, 07:55 AM
comptech

is the navi still available??
Old 08-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
hey JEff, try reading the thread next time before looking like a dummy on the 12th page
Old 03-09-2006, 07:34 PM

I apologize for posting on an old thread but was this ever resolved? Reason I ask is bc this guy is trying to sell a b18c engine on sportsnimports.com for 5k and also on ebay. I was actually in the middle of trying to work out a deal with him to get this engine in exchange for a bunch of parts for his s14 at my dealer cost.

http://www.sportsnimports.com/forums...threadid=38889

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Thanks for yalls help
-John
Old 03-09-2006, 08:47 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by sasap
I apologize for posting on an old thread but was this ever resolved? Reason I ask is bc this guy is trying to sell a b18c engine on sportsnimports.com for 5k and also on ebay. I was actually in the middle of trying to work out a deal with him to get this engine in exchange for a bunch of parts for his s14 at my dealer cost.

Thanks for yalls help
-John
He is a scam artist.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:16 PM

I still haven't got my $400 back. He has the parts and my cash. I let that other site know whats up.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:18 PM

Thanks for yalls help
-John
A b18c with supercharger for 5K.

"I will take anything....Home depot gift cards, best buy gift cards.....you get the point. I will consider ANYTHING for a trade if it is worth it to me. Thanks, so if someone has a hookup on something that they think might be valuable to me....let's "

Basically nothing that can be traced.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
I'm going to let this thread stay open a little longer in case someone else has something to add, but it will have to be closed eventually.

And good work for you guys who put the word out at the other site.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by J.T.'s 3.2CL
A b18c with supercharger for 5K.

"I will take anything....Home depot gift cards, best buy gift cards.....you get the point. I will consider ANYTHING for a trade if it is worth it to me. Thanks, so if someone has a hookup on something that they think might be valuable to me....let's "

Basically nothing that can be traced.
Actually thats not unheard of for that setup. I mean I could buy the same setup for little under 6k brand new. The motor would have 20k to 25k miles on it instead of 60k though.
-John

Last edited by sasap; 03-09-2006 at 11:32 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:35 PM

For some reason it wouldnt let me edit my message again.

I do agree with you now though on how he wanted things that couldnt be traced. Sorry to hear he still has your 400 bucks. Did the other member of this board get his money back for the motor and tranny he was supposed to get?
-John
Old 03-10-2006, 12:02 AM

For some reason it wouldnt let me edit my message again.

I do agree with you now though on how he wanted things that couldnt be traced. Sorry to hear he still has your 400 bucks. Did the other member of this board get his money back for the motor and tranny he was supposed to get?
-John
I'd go new if it isn't too much more. That way you know what your getting. This guy is shady so you have been warned. You may or may not get your parts and who knows if he is lying about the condition once again. I should have been suspicious when he first wanted payment by Paypal and quickly refunded it saying they needed the VIN/title info on the car to process all the transactions or whatever b.s. he said. He said that would take too long and to send a money order which isn't easily traced. At least with Paypal I could have filed a dispute. Good luck!

Last edited by J.T.'s 3.2CL; 03-10-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Comptech Freak

well i bought a cat converter and i got it and runs great on my car now

i was one of teh few guys actually got the item
Old 04-09-2006, 12:56 PM
10th Gear

to you JT......I never received this hood or anything else back....I ahd a problem with paypal....I never lied to you about the hood or anything else, you got he parts, and I never recieved them back.....the engine was sold on ebay. Why the fuck do people have to post negative shit. You say that I wanted Home depot cards because they were not traceable, did anyone see the VIN# in plain view of this engine. Thanks I have nothing more to say, I hadn't heard from you since Katrina, and now you want to come here and bash me out.....as far as I knew your house and everything might have been blown away. You still have my information, I don't have any parts. Give me a call or something, before you go and do senseless shit.
Old 04-09-2006, 12:58 PM
10th Gear

someone ask Coacoa, he get everything as recieved, and as paid for....I had a paypal problem....there was never a scam. WTF do people always have to think shit is a scam. He got his engine, and I am still in contact with him, up until about 2 months prior
Old 04-09-2006, 01:01 PM
10th Gear

contact the guy who actually purchased the engine off of ebay, he was very satisfied....there is not any scams. Some people I swear....
Old 04-09-2006, 01:04 PM
10th Gear

I'd go new if it isn't too much more. That way you know what your getting. This guy is shady so you have been warned. You may or may not get your parts and who knows if he is lying about the condition once again. I should have been suspicious when he first wanted payment by Paypal and quickly refunded it saying they needed the VIN/title info on the car to process all the transactions or whatever b.s. he said. He said that would take too long and to send a money order which isn't easily traced. At least with Paypal I could have filed a dispute. Good luck!

this is what they needed, paypal saw alot of transactions coming through for car parts and they were doing this for the buyer's safety, I never lied about the condition, I told you that it was a shipping issue, I filed a claim and gave them all of your information as far as a reimbursal for the value, I never heard anything else from you....you are being the stupid ass in this situation.....you have my informaiton...if you want to resolve this then you contact me.

Last edited by spoony; 04-09-2006 at 01:06 PM.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:00 PM

My house is just fine thanks for the concern. I have tried to contact you several times since Katrina. You only come back here because you see that I "bashed" I mean warned the people on the other site about you. The bottom line is I refused the shipment from the shipper and I have never had a response from you or anything. I never took possession of the parts and I told them to send them back to you and I have proof of that. Whether they got back to you or not is not my fault. What do you expect me to think? I'm out $400, haven't heard from you in 6 months and sent the parts back but I'm being the ass by warning people.... yea thats it. You still have an opportunity to clear your name and make things right here. Let me know what your willing to do to resolve this.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by spoony
I told you that it was a shipping issue, I filed a claim and gave them all of your information as far as a reimbursal for the value, I never heard anything else from you....you are being the stupid ass in this situation.....you have my informaiton...if you want to resolve this then you contact me.
If this is the case why didn't you tell me about this claim? I have never beem contacted by you or them since this happened. I have tried contact you several times over the last few months with no response.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:29 PM
mister D

hey spoony why dont you refund my money for the damaged parts that you sent which you claimed to be in perfect condition.. the fender had paint damage; it was crack with signs of repair and unusable.. the rear bumper also is scratched up and not in good shape at all.. in fact you didnt even send all the parts that were suppose to be included in the deal. i never pressed the issue cause you never picked up calls or anything!.. you blamed it on the storm or whatever was going on at the time and then you dissapeared
Old 04-09-2006, 08:28 PM
10th Gear

My house is just fine thanks for the concern. I have tried to contact you several times since Katrina. You only come back here because you see that I "bashed" I mean warned the people on the other site about you. The bottom line is I refused the shipment from the shipper and I have never had a response from you or anything. I never took possession of the parts and I told them to send them back to you and I have proof of that. Whether they got back to you or not is not my fault. What do you expect me to think? I'm out $400, haven't heard from you in 6 months and sent the parts back but I'm being the ass by warning people.... yea thats it. You still have an opportunity to clear your name and make things right here. Let me know what your willing to do to resolve this.
of course, how was I supposed to know anything.....I never knew anything....I never kept up with you or the transaction, because I never heard from you, I thought it was over. There was no need to bash anyone, you were not scammed, my # is still the same, since you wanted to put all of my information all over the place then you should still have it all. Again I never recieved anything back from you at all, for all I know you could have kept the parts. Did you not see any of this in the posts. I have proof also of the claim that I started because of this, I never heard anything more about this so I assumed it was finished. You could have contacted me. I personally couldn't give a shit right now, because you made an ass out of yourself about this situation.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:31 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by kHmER Co
hey spoony why dont you refund my money for the damaged parts that you sent which you claimed to be in perfect condition.. the fender had paint damage; it was crack with signs of repair and unusable.. the rear bumper also is scratched up and not in good shape at all.. in fact you didnt even send all the parts that were suppose to be included in the deal. i never pressed the issue cause you never picked up calls or anything!.. you blamed it on the storm or whatever was going on at the time and then you dissapeared

come on now....now we have bandwagon people on this shit now, man I had alot of things to ship out, LMK what it was that you were supposed to receive, and I will see what I can do, damn after all of this time now someone else wants to speak up. Everything that I sent out was in the same condition that I described it, this will be the last time that I send out any type of body panels, for this same reason. What are you owed, because I would hate someone to rip me off, that is why I am willing to make things right. Even after this long, Just LMK what it is that is needed.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:34 PM
10th Gear

If this is the case why didn't you tell me about this claim? I have never beem contacted by you or them since this happened. I have tried contact you several times over the last few months with no response.

I didn't tell you because I didn't hear from you....I think if you have been calling, I remember that when you used to call me it would always be restricted. I don't answer these due to a semi-sane Ex-girlfriend that frequently calls me restricted. Dude seriously, this is the only reason that I came back on here, I never wanted to scam u or anyone else. Before you go barking on, try and contact me
Old 04-09-2006, 08:47 PM
3-piece FTW

Why does he have to contact you? If you made the claim, why couldn't you have PMed him. I'm sure he would have gotten it if he was $400 short. It seems the only reason you're back on this thread is because someone tried to stop you from scamming another forum and when this thread was bumped back up I've seen you online before but never replied to this thread. My 2cents.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by spoony
of course, how was I supposed to know anything.....I never knew anything....I never kept up with you or the transaction, because I never heard from you, I thought it was over. There was no need to bash anyone, you were not scammed, my # is still the same, since you wanted to put all of my information all over the place then you should still have it all. Again I never recieved anything back from you at all, for all I know you could have kept the parts. Did you not see any of this in the posts. I have proof also of the claim that I started because of this, I never heard anything more about this so I assumed it was finished. You could have contacted me. I personally couldn't give a shit right now, because you made an ass out of yourself about this situation.
You never heard from me? I tried to send you numerous p.m.'s and Emails. I called your phone as well with no response. I never once called from a restricted number why would I do that if I wanted you to return my calls, emails, etc..

I posted a few pages back a picture of the invoice that shows I refused the shipment as well as the reason for doing so signed by an employee at the shipping place. That proves I didn't keep the parts.

Please tell me about the claim that was filed? What sort of claim? Is it a claim because the parts were damaged or because they never made it back to you? Have you heard anything elese about it? BTW I'm not barking on I'm just trying to resolve this in a matter that would serve us equally. The bottom line is I'm still out $400 and it's not my fault.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:45 AM
10th Gear

You never heard from me? I tried to send you numerous p.m.'s and Emails. I called your phone as well with no response. I never once called from a restricted number why would I do that if I wanted you to return my calls, emails, etc..

I posted a few pages back a picture of the invoice that shows I refused the shipment as well as the reason for doing so signed by an employee at the shipping place. That proves I didn't keep the parts.

Please tell me about the claim that was filed? What sort of claim? Is it a claim because the parts were damaged or because they never made it back to you? Have you heard anything elese about it? BTW I'm not barking on I'm just trying to resolve this in a matter that would serve us equally. The bottom line is I'm still out $400 and it's not my fault.

No I made a claim, because you said that the parts were damaged.....they left me in perfect condition, and if I remember correctly, I paid the shipping company to pack them for me. When you posted how you received them, I then called the shipping company and I told them that I was you basically, and that I was filing for a claim for items that were damaged. So they called me back, since they thought it was you to ask me what it is that I wanted to do, I told them to "follow through the claim with the reciever since he is the one that paid for the parts, and also give him the money for the packaging if that applies." I really didn't have the time to wait for a claim, and since I didn't hear from you I thought it was solved. I will try and dig up anything old. I don't think you called me intentionally from a blocked #, but yes, from the couple of times that you did call me it was blocked. If you still have the shipping info....mainly the freight bill #, please give it to me and I will try and resolve this is a timely mannor, since you have waited this long.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:46 AM
10th Gear

sorry, and I only got one PM