Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: 2003 Cl-s 6speed Part Out***BUYER BEWARE--Possible Scam****

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Has been sold for a while

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same here let me know when the parts ship.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:48 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
...?
Old 08-18-2005, 09:08 AM
2600lb CL

bump again...
Old 08-18-2005, 02:34 PM

I just went up to the shipping company to pick up the items since I was just informed today it would be $75 for delivery to my home since the seller did not pay it.

When I arrived the front bumper condition was in no way near the condition stated by the seller. First of all NO packaging material was used on the front bumper at all, it was just sitting on the ground. Upon inspection there was a nice sized indention formed on the lower left front of the bumper. You could tell that was on there before shipment. The entire thing was scraped to hell and chipped with broken mounting clips on one side. Clearly the item description was exaggerated horribly. The hood wasn't much better. The hood wasn't put in a box either it only had a thin layer of bubble wrap placed around it not covering the entire thing. The hood had a nice dent right in the middle of it and had many scrapes down to the metal along the edges of it. Needless to say I refused the shipment. These parts were not close to being as described. There is no way these supposedly good parts got that screwed up in shipping. I expect a full refund as the items are being sent back to you. You seemed like a decent guy so I hope you make this right. The reason I asked if the hood and bumper were damaged with any dents or scrapes is because I didn't want to have any body work done to install the parts. How can you honestly send me these parts and say "Hood has no dents or anything as is the front bumper."

Question

Originally Posted by J.T.'s 3.2TL
Is the hood damaged or dented at all? Can I get some pics of the hood? I am a serious buyer if the condition is right.

Thanks, J.T.
Also what is the condition of the front bumper? Any dents or scrapes?
Response
Originally Posted by spoony
Hood has no dents or anything as is the front bumper

Last edited by J.T.'s 3.2TL; 08-18-2005 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Has anyone heard from spoony? i have sent several emails with no reply... my last e-mail was giving him a timeframe to call me before i make a claim through paypal.... I am really dissapointed... he sounded like a real standup guy when we talked on the phone.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Racer

what a turn!! Hope everything works out for the both of you guys...
Old 08-18-2005, 06:45 PM
mister D

well shit, i havent even recived my stuff yet....
Old 08-18-2005, 06:48 PM
mister D

anyone have his # still, i lost it when i had to delete my pm's
Old 08-18-2005, 08:02 PM
2600lb CL

still no tracking number....
Old 08-19-2005, 07:22 AM
10th Gear

hood...doesn't have any dents in it....you said that your car, was silver, and the bumper, and the hood was black, so what does scratches mean, you said that you had to paint them anyways, the hood had no dings or dents in it at all, unless the shipping company did the damage. I didn't reailze they charged an additional 75 dollars for residential delivery. I told you that the bumper had scratches, and you said that it doesn't matter, anyways I am not about to argue about something this small, especially when your car is a different color, you have to sand and paint it anyways.

I just went up to the shipping company to pick up the items since I was just informed today it would be $75 for delivery to my home since the seller did not pay it.

When I arrived the front bumper condition was in no way near the condition stated by the seller. First of all NO packaging material was used on the front bumper at all, it was just sitting on the ground. Upon inspection there was a nice sized indention formed on the lower left front of the bumper. You could tell that was on there before shipment. The entire thing was scraped to hell and chipped with broken mounting clips on one side. Clearly the item description was exaggerated horribly. The hood wasn't much better. The hood wasn't put in a box either it only had a thin layer of bubble wrap placed around it not covering the entire thing. The hood had a nice dent right in the middle of it and had many scrapes down to the metal along the edges of it. Needless to say I refused the shipment. These parts were not close to being as described. There is no way these supposedly good parts got that screwed up in shipping. I expect a full refund as the items are being sent back to you. You seemed like a decent guy so I hope you make this right. The reason I asked if the hood and bumper were damaged with any dents or scrapes is because I didn't want to have any body work done to install the parts. How can you honestly send me these parts and say "Hood has no dents or anything as is the front bumper."

Question

Response
Old 08-19-2005, 07:25 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by dshearon
Has anyone heard from spoony? i have sent several emails with no reply... my last e-mail was giving him a timeframe to call me before i make a claim through paypal.... I am really dissapointed... he sounded like a real standup guy when we talked on the phone.

you stuff was shipped out yesterday......sorry about the GPS thing....my guy must have thought that it was in that bundle of other stuff that was in the metal box. Like I said.....when paypal does refund you that money then just take it out of that. This shit is really hard people, sendind all of this stuff, out, the california stuff is even harder than the other things. I hope everyone realizes this, and I am trying to do everything possible. Alot of people have received things in the mail and have had no complaints, I am sorry about the people who have. I will see what I can do to make it better
Old 08-19-2005, 07:39 AM
Racer

Angry

you stuff was shipped out yesterday......sorry about the GPS thing....my guy must have thought that it was in that bundle of other stuff that was in the metal box. Like I said.....when paypal does refund you that money then just take it out of that. This shit is really hard people, sendind all of this stuff, out, the california stuff is even harder than the other things. I hope everyone realizes this, and I am trying to do everything possible. Alot of people have received things in the mail and have had no complaints, I am sorry about the people who have. I will see what I can do to make it better

everytime i have ever been refunded money from paypal the transaction took place the same day. i have been waiting for over 2 weeks now.... i am not going to continue waiting and let time for me to file a claim run out. I understand it is hard to do all of this but you have had more than enough time (3 weeks) to take care of getting these things to me. The screen itself was scratched which i did not think was a big deal since i thought i could be repaired however i was wrong and it is starting to bother me that i paid $850 for a navigation system with a scratched screen and missing knob. I also had to go out and spend the $120 to get a GPS antenna which was supposed to be included and you said you could never find (i dont know why it isnt that hard). on top of all that im starting to find out that the there are problems with the navigation unit itself. The VSP pulse is not working which at first i figured to be something with my wiring, I went through all of the troubleshooting steps in the shop manual and my wiring is fine the solution given in the manual is to replace the navigation unit. Like i said you seemed like a stand up guy and i am more than willing to work with you on this but i am not going to wait forever. I have given you more than enough oporunity to make this right and am getting quite impatient. please get me an answer from paypal by no later than 3:00 today as to why i have note recieved the refund. and also if you are going to do make things right with the issues i am having. if i do not hear from you by then i will file a claim.

Also, please provide me with the tracking number for the other stuff i ordered as i have been told before that it was going to be shipped.
Old 08-19-2005, 08:34 AM

hood...doesn't have any dents in it....you said that your car, was silver, and the bumper, and the hood was black, so what does scratches mean, you said that you had to paint them anyways, the hood had no dings or dents in it at all, unless the shipping company did the damage. I didn't reailze they charged an additional 75 dollars for residential delivery. I told you that the bumper had scratches, and you said that it doesn't matter, anyways I am not about to argue about something this small, especially when your car is a different color, you have to sand and paint it anyways.

Something this small? This is a big issue in my book. You will see the dent in the hood since its on its way back to you as we speak. What do scratches mean? It means you lied to me! The scratches don't bother me so much but you lied about the condition of both parts. The hood has a big dent in the middle requiring body work and the bumper has a large indention on the lower left side, BROKEN MOUNTING CLIPS as well as many DEEP scratches that require body work. You did not tell me the bumper had deep scratches and indentions requiring body work you told me:

Is the hood damaged or dented at all? Can I get some pics of the hood? I am a serious buyer if the condition is right.

Thanks, J.T.

Also what is the condition of the front bumper? Any dents or scrapes?

Hood has no dents or anything as is the front bumper

Also it is very shady to send me a bumper without any box or packaging material. What kinda shit is that. I guess you figured you already got my hard earned $400 so you don't give a damn how it gets to me. Even the guy on the dock at the shipping company told me that it was the poorest "packing" job he'd seen and he would have refused it as well.

I expect my money back since I refused shipment due to the parts being no where near described.

You can sell them to someone elese after listing the condition honestly! If you do not send my money back I will consider myself ripped off. I wish this could be handled like men and you could be straight up with me instead of saying your not going to argue about something so small. Taking my money isn't small.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Racer

Fucking GREAT...... PayPal only protects against items bought through Ebay. the only refund i can get are from the Seller....

Mods..... i suggest you lock this thread or post a warning so that other users are not screwed like me and J.T.

looks like he is sportina over a thousand dollars for a bunch of crap at this point..... way to go Spoony.... thats the last time i buy something from the blackmarket.

:angryfire :rippedoff :shakehead
Old 08-19-2005, 03:33 PM

Don't lock the thread until I get a public response. I don't have the damaged parts so I want my $400 back.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm a Vagiterian.

Sorry to hear that happend to yous guys. Why don't you speak with him on the phone, and try to give him a second chance. He's been trying to ship all that stuff in a short period of time, that gets a little hectic. I don't actually know the guy, I'm just trying to help out. You don't know all the underlying circumstances. But the description of the hood and bumper is a little decieving. Like I said, try to give someone a second chance before trying to publicly humiliating someone and tarnishing their reputation over something like this.

Have a nice day.

Ryan.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:57 PM
mister D

If you mean a short period being 20 days since payment sent, I dont think so.. plus he hasn't been returning my calls, I left a voicemail also.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:59 AM
Racer

i have given him 3 weeks to ship some of the stuff..... Wont reply to e-mails, wont answer phone... kinda sucks...
Old 08-21-2005, 03:16 PM
2600lb CL

As long as I get what I paid for, I'm all game. Otherwise expect a law suit.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:51 PM
10th Gear

yo i want your white gauge clusters badd!! is there any damage to them??will they fit on my 99 ACURA TL??how much u want for them?? willing to thro sum dolo...let me kno
Old 08-21-2005, 08:13 PM
2600lb CL

Old 08-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Racer

just wondering why you lied again... you said that you shipped this on Thursday.... seeing as how i am all of about 3 hours away i should have received it on Friday or no later than today.... guess what no package.... big surprise.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

wow..this is weird guys..i got my stuff packaged very well and was shipped on time..hope spoony will handle this matter in a professional manner. good luck guys.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:34 PM
2600lb CL

Still no shipping number....dude come on...where is it...
Old 08-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Blown is Best

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dshearon
just wondering why you lied again... you said that you shipped this on Thursday.... seeing as how i am all of about 3 hours away i should have received it on Friday or no later than today.... guess what no package.... big surprise.

3 hours away? I bet you could get some member here to pay your gas to take a drive.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:16 PM
mister D

Originally Posted by PiMpiN wHITe Cl-S
wow..this is weird guys..i got my stuff packaged very well and was shipped on time..hope spoony will handle this matter in a professional manner. good luck guys.
what did you get from him will? i'm out on $600.. fuck. he doesnt respond to anyone or take any calls
Old 08-22-2005, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cocoa
Still no shipping number....dude come on...where is it...
How much of your money does he have? I'm out $400 if he doesn't do the right thing!
Old 08-22-2005, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by PiMpiN wHITe Cl-S
Not too hard to believe. Sell a few low cost things to gain some credibility and once that happens take the cash for the expensive items and split. I'm glad we have all his information though. Something must be done if he doesn't pay up. If he isn't a scammer it still isn't right to leave all of us hanging like this. I work too hard for my money. I still can't believe the crap he tried to send me. Not even packaged! No where near the condition stated. Since I refused it soon he will have his products back and my cash! :rippedoff
Old 08-22-2005, 11:38 PM
3-piece FTW

Wow, good luck guys... He did sign in today though, no response though?
Old 08-23-2005, 01:06 AM
2600lb CL

How much of your money does he have? I'm out $400 if he doesn't do the right thing!
$4,200
Old 08-23-2005, 01:59 AM
Blown is Best

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Cocoa
$4,200
Man that sucks.

If you've paid through PayPal and used a credit card, have you placed the charge into dispute with your credit card company? The CC company will charge back PayPal and possibly motivate them into helping resolve the issue.

Let's recap this and come up with a total amount this guy has received and not delivered:

Cocoa - $4,200
J.T.'s 3.2TL - $400
kHmER Co - $600

That's $5,200 so far. Anyone else?
Old 08-23-2005, 02:20 AM
2600lb CL

Yes I used a credit card through paypal to pay $3,000 of it. I used a wire transfer for the remaining $1,200. I really hope he proves me wrong, but if not, lol. Goodluck...
Old 08-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
guys.....don't you all know if it sounds too good to be true, it's likely a scam? come on, a motor and tranny for 5k?? prices like that SCREAM stolen goods, i can't believe so many people played sheep and followed along.

you all should have known something was up when orders arrived via UPS, even tho he clearly stated at the start of his thread that shipping would be cheap because his boy works at FedEx....

I bet teh car was stolen and stripped, and PayPal caught on to him. then when he couldn't provide teh documents they needed, they refunded teh payments they could and shut down his paypal acct.

it does seem like there are members that know where this guy lives or is from, i'd suggest putting together a crew of people and showing up at the return address he listed on the packages that did get shipped.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 616 Likes on 294 Posts
If you used your credit card for the paypal transfer, call them right away. Not only should you get your money back, but I am sure they would pursue the issue to get their money back from paypal and/or him. Either way contact both of them, and make sure you give them all the info you have on the guy.

As far as your $1200 goes, visit your local police station, and get some advice from them. Shouldn't cost you more than some free time. You may have to make a few phone calls to pursue things, maybe even to agencies in this guys hometown, but I would definitely do it. Not just for the $1200, but just for the principle of it all. Good Luck
Old 08-23-2005, 10:33 AM
mister D

Originally Posted by Astroboy
guys.....don't you all know if it sounds too good to be true, it's likely a scam? come on, a motor and tranny for 5k?? prices like that SCREAM stolen goods, i can't believe so many people played sheep and followed along.

you all should have known something was up when orders arrived via UPS, even tho he clearly stated at the start of his thread that shipping would be cheap because his boy works at FedEx....

I bet teh car was stolen and stripped, and PayPal caught on to him. then when he couldn't provide teh documents they needed, they refunded teh payments they could and shut down his paypal acct.

it does seem like there are members that know where this guy lives or is from, i'd suggest putting together a crew of people and showing up at the return address he listed on the packages that did get shipped.
most of us have his personal info, I have his name, addy, and banking information.. i guess his phone # is of no use cause he doesnt pick up.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:24 AM
3-piece FTW

I would go ahead and contact the bank..
Old 08-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
You know, there are people out there that will collect your money for a fee. If anyone has a bookie, check with them, they will point you in the right direction. Especially you guys in florida, there are bookies everywhere and if you don't know one, i'm sure someone you know knows one. They'll get your money back and bend a few knuckles with a smile on there face.

You can also put a lien on his home if he owns one, it's easy to do in florida.

Not that it matters, but i just don't see the savings when buying body parts unless your local,,,ie, fenders, hood, big stuff.

He's a real scumbag and I hope the peeps on board find resolution from this ass.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Racer

i just spoke with the Claims dispute people at paypal and they recommended contact both my local authorities and the one in Tampa. as far as you guys go i would suggest you do the same. They said that he could be in quite a bit of trouble. for those that paid him over $1000 it is considered grand-theft, the fact that payment was sent across state lines make it federal and since he used the internet it is considered internet fraud.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by kHmER Co
what did you get from him will? i'm out on $600.. fuck. he doesnt respond to anyone or take any calls
i got the center console trim pieces. i may still have the box with the address and all. do you guys need anything? ill check once i get home from the office. damn never at all knew that this was coming.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Suzuka Master

Back in 2002 this thread was made!!!!!!!!!!

Kavatrax was a smart man.... too bad a couple of you did not think twice about reading it.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...1&page=1&pp=25

Now go post in it and make sure he does not do this to ANYONE else.

Next time READ...

I honestly feel bad for you guys and I really dislike thieves (if that is the case here)
Lets just hope Spoony shows his face before someone goes over to rearrange it for him.

(this is just my and my thoughts and views have no reflection on Acurazine in any part or whole)

Quick Reply: FS: 2003 Cl-s 6speed Part Out***BUYER BEWARE--Possible Scam****