Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: 2 Sprint Phones, Upstage and Mogul

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2 Sprint Phones, Upstage and Mogul

Just like it says... Im selling my current phone and my wifes old phone... Lets start with my wifes old one...

Black Sprint Samsung Upstage...

Redefine the flip phone. And the music player.

Highlights

* Instantly and Wirelessly download music
* Slim, unique dual-face design

Key Features

* Sprint Music StoreSM
* Sprint TV® enabled
* Slim and fashionable
* Speakerphone
* Built-in camera
* Web, email capable
* Bluetooth
* External display
* GPS enabled
* Memory card slot
* Broadband speeds where available

My wife had this phone for about 6 months but wanted a blackberry... so i got her a blackberry(funny how that works out huh).... Id say the phone is 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically and it comes with the original box,64mb micro SD(and a 256 if i can find it) head phone adapter, car charger and aftermarket wall charger(she left the first one in a hotel).. Guaranteed Clear ESN....

Second my phone....

HTC Mogul windows 6.0 GPS enabled smartphone

Mogul™ by HTC

Nurture your inner CEO

This device features Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6 operating system and Wireless High Speed Data.
Highlights

* EV-DO Rev. A
* Windows Mobile 6.0

Key Features

* Sprint Music StoreSM
* Speakerphone
* Built-in camera
* Web, email capable
* Bluetooth
* External display
* GPS enabled
* Voice dialing
* Broadband speeds where available

Ive used this phone for the last year or so...Has the new ROM so that GPS shows where you are... you can use google maps to Navigate, although not as well as the car system obviously... shows a little wear on the edges... I will be glad to give someone detailed pics of the wear... Works well with my TLs bluetooth but does not do the phone book transfer..a 2gb micro sd is included. Also comes with Wall charger, Leather Holster and all original documentation.. Sorry i dont have the box. It Has a slide out full Qwerty Keyboard.. Perfect for those guys who feel the need to look at Acurazine at work without the boss freaking out on them..lol... If you are looking for a smart phone with a keyboard for a great price then here it is.... the only reason i want to sell is that i want a 3G Iphone... sorry the pics kinda suck..

So the part everyone loves... ive been watching Fleabay the last few days seeing what they are going for...and from what ive seen the Upstage is going for between 100 and 125... so lets go for 100 shipped OBO in the lower 48

the mogul was 500 new.. and still sells at sprint for 300 with a 2 year contract... they have been going on fleabay for 300 used... so lets go 275 OBO shipped in the lower 48...

I will ship USPS priority(or UPS/FEDEX if you prefer) no later than the next day on the Upstage, the Mogul might take me an extra day due to im still using it and i would have to get to sprint and get my plan swapped over to an old phone... Thanks for looking.. JV
Old 06-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daily Bump... No one needs a sprint phone without a contract???

Last edited by jayv; 06-10-2008 at 11:07 AM.