Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37K Diamond Black finish

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 05:04 AM
Employee #13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37K Diamond Black finish

I'm selling my set of rare Diamond Black 17" x 7.5" Volk Racing SE37K wheels. The lug pattern is 4x114.3 with a +40 offset. I had these on my 2000 Honda Accord EX. They are in GREAT condition. These wheels are EXTREMELY light, and STRONG. They weigh in at only 14.2lbs each. They are perfect for daily driving, but made for racing. They won't bend, crack, or break under hard use like cheaper cast wheels due to their cutting edge forged construction.

Volk Racing is the premier wheel line from RAYS Engineering, and incorporates all of RAYS' top-level technologies learned in Super GT, Touring Car racing, Lemans and Formula One motorsports into its trend-setting designs.

Volk Racing wheel styles feature optimum caliper clearance, increased lip size, and a wide combination of face contours to perfectly match the desired application.

The wheels also feature RAYS Original Forging Technology (RM8000), a versatile process that creates a balance of light weight, strength, durability and rigidity (the ability to resist deformation during high cornering loads). RAYS independently developed and patented the RM8000 forging process and designed the machines used to perfect the flow of metal without cut-off ensuring structural integrity is maintained in the final wheel design. An RM forged Volk Racing wheel is first pressed utilizing millions of pounds under a mold to achieve its basic shape. Then the RM8000 forging technology is used to uniformly press the wheel from the top, bottom, and sides in a high-speed spinning process that extrudes the wheel into its final form with only minimal machining required (further promoting structural integrity).

Design, development, testing and manufacturing of Volk Racing wheels is all done in-house at RAYS Engineering resulting in a product that not only conforms to RAYS' strict internal JWL + R standards but also meets RAYS' goals toward the advancement of the "motorsports culture" and the satisfaction of high-end customers who demand wheels that are strong and light - Volk Racing wheels.

I'm asking $1200 or best offer for the set of 4. These wheels sell for as much as $2500 or more new. I prefer local pickup, but i will ship at buyer's expense. Anyone interested, pm me. thanks for looking.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:25 AM
Employee #13

bump
Old 11-03-2007, 05:04 AM

Its been a while.

STILL GOT THEM?

JAMES