Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: 12" audiobahn subs, box, kenwood amp, & cap

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 12" audiobahn subs, box, kenwood amp, & cap

im selling my set up i had in my first gen TL. dont really wanna put a system in my lex so here it is.....

heres what i wrote for ebay.....

2 Audio Bahn subs (12"), a Kenwood Amp (KAC-7202, and a 1 Farad Audio Bahn Cap (to help with lights dimming on bass hits). Im not sure of the model number on the subs but I personally owned this set up and will HIGHLY recomend it! THESE SPEAKERS HIT HARD!!! As you can tell in the pics, im including the box with the auction. Its ported on the op with four port holes and has a clear plastic screen on the front (as seen in the pics). its more than a pretty set up! The whole setup is about 6 months old and really has no signs of use. The subs are intact and full of life. no tears, cracks, etc.... its 100% guaranteed to be in awesome condition!

The reason for selling is because i recently bought a new Lexus and in my opinion, you dont put a huge system in a Lexus... I has a spot for a 10" sub so i bought one and use it there with the factory amp. HOWS THAT FOR THE TRUTH! MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!!!!!!

here is some info i found on the amp:
Build your car audio system on a firm foundation of power — Kenwood power! Kenwood amplifiers are famous for their rugged, no-nonsense reliability and superior sound quality. Efficient MOSFET power supplies, beefy internal components, and an internal cooling fan ensure that you'll get an abundant supply of clean, crisp sound at a great dollar-to-watt value.

With the KAC-7202 2-channel amplifier, you'll have plenty of power (150 watts RMS x 2 channels) for driving a couple of subs or your component speakers. Tweak the variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200Hz) until your system sounds just right. The selectable bass boost circuit (0-18 dB at 40 Hz) will add some extra thump into your lows.

Speaker-level inputs are included, so you can hook the amp up to a factory stereo. You can daisy-chain additional amps to the KAC-7202 using the set of preamp outputs.

Details:

» two-channel car amplifier
» 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (230 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
» 460 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4 ohm stable in bridged mode)
» high-pass (12 dB per octave) and low-pass (24 dB per octave) filters variable from 50 to 200 Hz
» selectable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
» cooling fan
» MOSFET power supply
» CEA-2006 compliant
» preamp- and speaker-level inputs
» preamp outputs
» Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
» fuse rating: 40A x 1
» 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
» 15"W x 2-7/16"H x 11-5/16"D

im asking for someone to take it all for $250 plus whatever it costs to ship ups ground to where ever they are (most likely about $80 bucks) if anyone wants the amp, subs (with box), cap alone... its $100 for the amp, $200 for subs and box, and $50 for the cap.
thanks for lookin and hope someone wants these... for the price ya cant beat it
Old 09-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump