Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: *Brand New* Genuine Coach Dog Collar, Brooks Bros. Italian Cashmere and Tie

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 11:15 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS: *Brand New* Genuine Coach Dog Collar, Brooks Bros. Italian Cashmere and Tie

Here are a few things that I need to get rid of, simply for the reason of them not fitting those who they were intended for.

- The first is the Brooks Bros. Italian Cashmere shirt and tie. I bought this for my dad in a size XL, thinking it would fit him, because he is stocky and has a sort of big belly. However, the sleeves are too long, and this isn't the particular type of clothes that he prefers. The shirt is made of 3 ply Italian cashmere. It is 3 layers thick, and not the cheap stuff that you find at Banana Republic. It is made of some of the finest material. For those of you who own cashmere, you know what I'm talking about. This shirt retails for $298.00 at the store and is NOT on sale. The tie is also a Brooks Bros. and retails for $70. The tie is not the color that he prefers as well. Being that he is a very modest guy, he says that the shirt and tie are too flashy and too EXPENSIVE and prefers KOHLS and JC Penneys. Because I want to get rid of these fast, I will let them both go for $125 plus shipping.

- The second is a Brand New GENUINE Coach dog collar that I bought for my families 4 pound maltese. I bought this when it first came out back in May for $85. However, the collar is too big and bulky to fit around her neck, plus it is also a little heavy and weighs down on her neck. It has only been put around her twice that I can recall and has just been sitting in the box. It is a size XS and meant for dogs between the weight of 6-15 pounds, although some other moderately small dogs would also work. Would make a great gift to smaller toy dogs. I will let it go for $50 plus shipping.

If interested in all three, I will let them all go for $170 shipped. All these things retail for over $450 total, and I'm only asking for a fraction of the cost.

Heres a few pics:

Picture of the dog, the collar was meant to go on to give you an idea:

Old 01-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Advanced

I received the polo as a gift from my parents. However, it is not of my preference. I went to over to the Kansas City Nordstroms and found the polo. It retails for $135. It is a size medium. I am 5'7 and 150 pounds and it fits me perfectly, but I'm not digging the striped style polos. This polo is brand new. I will let it go for $115 plus shipping.

- I also bought this Burberry Bifold Wallet for myself a few months ago for $245 from the local Kansas City Burberry store. However, the wallet is too small to hold all that I need it to and I just recently purchased a bigger one. $125 plus shipping.

Heres the pics:

Old 01-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
I merged these as you asked, but you could have just posted this in the other thread, instead of starting a new thread, and saved me the trouble.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Advanced

ttt please
Old 01-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

They still have the tags, why don't you just return them? You'd get more $$ that way.