Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

F/S: Wheels & Camber Kit (CHECK OUT! PLS!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 07:50 AM
1SlowCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F/S: Wheels & Camber Kit (CHECK OUT! PLS!)

sup guys.. i have a couple of things for sale..

A SET OF USED Konig Tantrums (18": 4 x 114.3 or 4 x 4.5). Condition: All four rims have scratches, dings, and little dents around them, but over all these rims still look good. One of the rims don't have a center cap, however you can purchase one from Konig for a low price. What will come: These rims will come with tires, but one needs to be replace right away because it's already damaged (Nankang). The other three rims have plenty of treads left (2 Nittos; 1 Falken). DEAL: I am selling these rims and tires for $500 plus shipping (It's hard to find a set of 18" rims with tires for this price), BUT if you can pick it up I will sell this for only $400!!!! OR>>>> I will sacrifice them for $300 plus shipping/without shipping if picked up, if anyone here will give me their WW lip (must be in good condition at least).

Brand new set of FRONT CAMBER KIT from DropZone. Adjustment from 0-3 degrees. I don't have the original box anymore, but still have the other box the camber kits came with. I will let them go for $90 shipped or $70 if picked up.

Contact Info: cell no is 423-313-7050 or you can PM me here, or through email: kits5254@hotmail.com

***IF YOU GUYS WANT PICTURES OF THEM, click my "WWW" sig. If you want pictures of the camber kit, they will be up later on or email me***

***I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL & USPS MONEY ORDER***

THANKS GUYS FOR LOOKING..

MODERATOR.. IF YOU DON'T MIND CAN YOU LEAVE IT HERE FOR AT LEAST A WEEK.. I JUST NEED EXTRA CASH TO GO BACK HOME THIS DECEMBER (PHILIPPINES).