Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

F/S: Rockford Fosgate Complete System (used for 2 days)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 11:16 PM
My M45 loves to eat rice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F/S: Rockford Fosgate Complete System (used for 2 days)

OK, I have a complete Rockford Fosgate aftermarket system for sale. I actually just put it into my car 2 days ago (5/18/04) but it bumps incredibly hard (almost too hard for my tranquil tastes) and I spent so much money on it that I don't even want it anymore. Included in the deal are (2) 12'' Rockford Fosgate subwoofers that bump incredibly loud, a 900-watt Rockford Fosgate amplifier, a Q-Media box that holds both subs enclosed tightly (you could also put the amp on the box, as I have it enclosed), an In/Out converter as an add-on to the factory radio (if you need it) and all the necessary wiring needed for installation.

I put this whole system into my '03 TL-S and it is incredibly loud, the entire car vibrates when you get it up really loud, and I don't enjoy that personally. However, I know a few of you guys certainly do, and this is the system for you if you do. The box will only take up about 2/5 of the trunk, leaving plenty of room for your daily unmentionables that you need to store. If you need pictures of my setup just let me know and I will gladly take them for you.

I would like $700 or best offer, this is a great system if you are looking for one, it has been used ONCE for an hour, there is a ton of life left in these subs. I have proof if needed.

As for the actual system: if you are looking for a certain part, I am also willing to take the system apart piece-by-piece. If you need one of the subs, the amp, the box, the wiring, etc. I will sell them individually for a fair price. However, I need a couple of buyers for each item in order to sell them individually.

As for shipping, if you live in the NY/NJ area we could arrange to meet at an area (I live in Brooklyn), if not I will do normal Ground Shipping. We could talk about shipping charges later.. Thanks for your time
Old 05-21-2004, 01:13 PM
My M45 loves to eat rice

I've actually reconsidered this, and since you can't edit a post after a certain amount of time, I will just say it in another post. I have decided to make the price $600 or best offer instead of $700, $700 is way too high for this system. If anyone has any questions let me know.. thanks
Old 05-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Intermediate

How much for the amp? I'm in Va but from LI so easy trip to NY if neccesary.
Old 05-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Hall of Famer

pics??