Color:

Location (State/Prov):

F/S Alpine CD changer and HU

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F/S Alpine CD changer and HU

I used these on my Honda Accord but no longer have use for these. Both are in great condition. The face plate of the HU has minimal scratches but are visible only upon very close inspection. All buttons work flawlessly and light up perfect. The CD changer is in great condition as well and comes with the changer cable.
Both are excellent if you want ot upgrade a stero unit of one of your older cars or even just upgrade the HU. ALpine makes great HUs and changers. Both actually never skipped on me.

Alpine CD player CDM-7874 - has two pairs of preouts and is 50watts peak i believe. i don't remember the RMS.
- great condition; comes with wire harness, DIN metal casing and face plate case. asking $100

Alpine 6 disc CD Changer CHM-S611-has a paint scrape at the top rear portion but does not in any way affect performance of the changer. front portion is flawless.
-comes with changer cable (pretty long cable, i think 18-24ft...something like that), 6 disc changer cartridge, mounting hardware
asking $100

Not sure how much to sell these for cuz obviously these are older used units but still in excellent working condition. Make me an offer guys. I would prefer to sell both as a pair but will part them if needed. shipping costs will be paid by the buyer to be determined once sale agreement has been finalized. i do not overcharge for shipping but ship using weight, packaging, insurance. i ship via U.S.P.S. priority. muchas gracias~!
Old 03-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Cruising in ATL!!

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
any pictures? send to gtg530h@mail.gatech.edu if u can't post them here
Old 03-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by baboya96
any pictures? send to gtg530h@mail.gatech.edu if u can't post them here
pictures of...both of them. the hu has been unisntalled so i cannot show you what it looks like lit up. i will try and post some pics later on tonight. thanks for inquiring.