Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: Combo! 03 TLS Wheel and Injen CAI--(combo or Ind.)

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Combo! 03 TLS Wheel and Injen CAI--(combo or Ind.)

Category: Accessories
Price: $225
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, TL 2G, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): NC
Item Condition: Used

The $225 is for the packaged deal of wheel AND cai. Trying to do local deal at first, but willing to ship if it falls through.

Individual Prices:
$100 for wheel
$150 for cai

I have a 03 TL-S wheel for sale. This was on my car and i got ran off the road and into a curb while turning in a left turn lane. I was going about 10 mph MAX... Got the wheel replaced by insurance and kept the damaged one. As far as i know the rim is fine, just scratches on it. It holds air, just leaks slowly which i think is due to the big chunk of rubber missing from the tire. The tire took almost all of the impact. Will post more up close pictures tomorrow when the sun comes back up. IM NOT HERE TO SCREW ANYONE OVER! ANYONE WHO CAN MEET ME AND CHECK THE TIRE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IS ABSOLUTELY WELCOME TO DO IT. Even if you dont want to buy it and just want to check it out for acuraziners, you are welcome to do so.

The Injen Cold Air Intake is in great condition. Only has about 2,000 miles on it, IF THAT!! Put it on my car and then took it off when we got heavy heavy rain last summer. Love the stock sound and not worrying about puddles(hahaha), so i havent put it back on and dont plan too. Bought the intake from new level. Posting pictures tomorrow, but it you need to see what it looks like then Bing (googles new policy change made me switch) it.

Also, I am a new member, so mods go ahead and post up the usual "new member warning message". I apologize if i broke a posting rule, but i dont think i did. Just saying it in advance.

Combo! 03 TLS Wheel and Injen CAI--(combo or Ind.)-damagedd.jpg.Combo! 03 TLS Wheel and Injen CAI--(combo or Ind.)-damagedd3.jpg.Combo! 03 TLS Wheel and Injen CAI--(combo or Ind.)-damagedd4.jpg.Combo! 03 TLS Wheel and Injen CAI--(combo or Ind.)-damagedd2.jpg
Old 04-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member, one with less than 50 posts, or both, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.