Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED! WTT: A-Spec Body Kit & Installation to trade with these 18'' A-Spec Rims!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006 | 06:24 PM
Pro

CLOSED! WTT: A-Spec Body Kit & Installation to trade with these 18'' A-Spec Rims!!!!!

I'm looking to do a straight trade with a complete set of 18'' A-Spec rims in the Satin Silver finish. I purchased these rims originally in hopes of keeping them but only deciding after to change to a different style finish of A-Spec rims. I looked closely at all the rims and the condition of these rims are awesome with the exception of one small nick on one of the rims. The pictures tell it all and also show the small nick on one of the rims. If there are any other nicks or scratches on the finish of the rims, they are pretty much hidden from sight.

I'm looking to do a local trade with someone in the area who is willing to do a trade with me for a black (NBP) A-Spec body kit (front, side skirts, and back) in new condition plus installation costs. There's supposedly a group buy for the A-Spec body kit and even with installation costs, it still won't equal up to the actual cost of these rims so I'm actually on the short end of the stick for this deal. I'm just trying to make both me and another party happy by getting what we want with a good deal.

If there no takers, I'll eventually post these up on the black market for sale or on post them up on E-Bay.

Here are some pictures:

First person to PM or leave a post that is willing to do a trade is the new owner of these rims
Old 09-26-2006 | 07:31 PM
8 second & 150 mph member

Rims have had tires mounted to them before? i see wheel weights in the pic. Willing to sell and ship let me know.
Old 09-26-2006 | 10:22 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by RYAN97812
Rims have had tires mounted to them before? i see wheel weights in the pic. Willing to sell and ship let me know.
Yeh, like I mentioned in my original post, the wheels were originally mine and I put them on my car. It was about a week later I realized that they were not the right finish of the A-Spec rims I was looking for. I immediately took them off. The nick that's on one of the rims isn't even from when I had the wheels on my car. They came like that from the shipper

Ryan, check your PM.
Old 09-26-2006 | 11:26 PM
Pro

I'm also willing to sell the rims for $950 plus shipping to the first person who PMs me with interest.
Old 09-27-2006 | 08:53 AM
Pro

I will be doing a straight sale for these rims now. Please close this thread.