Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Car Computer with Drivesoft Entertainment Control Software installed

Category: Accessories
Price: $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, NSX 1G, RDX, RL 2G, RL 1G, RSX, TL 4G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TL 1G, TSX 2G, TSX 1G, Integra, Legend, Vigor, Other Honda/Acura, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): MA
Item Condition: Used

These are the specs taken off their website:

Computer is a remote monted Receiver. (Under Seats, Rear Compartment or Trunks). It includes 12 volt ignition controlled power on, Intel Mobile CPU, 1GIG Ram, 160gb Hard Drive, GPS Receiver with Antenna, Low Level Audio Pre-Outs (5.1 Ready), HD Audio Codec, 10 USB Ports, AM/FM HD Tuner, External DVD Rom, Optional Remote Control and Mini Keyboard.
Aprox. Size: 12 x 7 x 2.5

Drivesoft Driver Friendly Software (DFS Pre-Loaded), which will include at least the following players and User Interfaces: XM, FM, AM, CD, MP3, DVD, VCD, Navigation (GPS), Car-Cam Ready, Picture Viewer, CD Burner, Mobile Office, Media Organizer, Vehicle Maintenance Screen, Email/Internet Ready, Windows XP and more.

When it comes to car computers... we have all heard of terms like in-car computer and carputer. So what is it that makes Drivesoft unique?

Drivesoft has accomplished the goal for developing a product that is more than just a home PC or laptop interface to multimedia. Drivesoft is proud to introduce the source unit that will forever change mobile electronics. The Drivesoft System was developed with three important goals in mind. The first was to develop user interfaces that are consistent and easy to use. The second was to develop hardware components that are vehicle compatible and installer friendly. The third was to develop a product that is more than just a great looking interface to multimedia and third party software packages. The accomplishment of these three goals has exceeded our expectations.

The Drivesoft System is accessible from any of the available Touch Screen LCD Monitors and allows the user to easily access the available multimedia players, components and features. In addition to the Touch Screen LCD Monitors, the user can also control the Drivesoft System with an IR Remote Controller, Voice Commands and an Ergonomic Push Button Rotary Knob.

The basic hardware components include vehicle and installer friendly features. Some of these features are constant & switched power inputs, an efficiently regulated 12VDC power supply, remote wire outputs for amplifiers, hardware wire & cabling with standard vehicle/audio industry style plugs, and a hardware case for the main CPU, which is attractive enough to display yet small enough to look like an OEM product.

The Drivesoft Vehicle Friendly Software (VFS) has many unique features. Some of the following are a few key features for a system that is more than just a great looking interface. VFS was specifically developed to deliver multimedia and component features unlike any other software available on the market today. Drivesoft does not use third party user interfaces (UI), the Drivesoft System Multimedia Players and Components were each developed specifically for the Drivesoft System, which allows us to keep the consistent look, feel and quality
Old 03-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Intermediate

If anyone has a 2nd Generation CL I have an amazing custom setup someone may be interested in. It is a whole custom dash piece that houses a 10 inch color Icon Touchscreen monitor. In this bolt in set up is slot loading dvd player/burner that would be included as well as a custom mouse that is molded into the cup holder. This was hours of custom molding of parts. I sold my car my loss is your gain.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:16 PM

Received 16,266 Likes on 11,974 Posts
pics would be awesome....
Old 03-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Intermediate

I will take some pictures tonight when I get home. I do have some pictures of the custom dash with the screen though which I can include right now.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Intermediate

Here is the picture of the in car PC. Please email me with any questions or best offer.