Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

Burton Custom Snowboard, Bindings, Boots, Extra..

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 05:30 PM
holla!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Burton Custom Snowboard, Bindings, Boots, Extra..

Im looking to sell my Burton Snowboard, along with the boots, bindings, and waxing iron
Im gonna leave this up for a few weeks before i put it on Ebay, so hurry up and and jump on this deal. This is a Burton Custom 164.5 board from 2000 or 2001, retailed at 499. its in great condition, its a phenonmonal all mountain board. The bindings are the same year as the board, Custom Highbacks perfect condition, great for big footed riders because they come with toe extensions. The boots are size 12 Burton Custom boots, good conditon but need new laces. This is honestly a phenomonal setup for anyone who loves pipe-all mountian- or just carving, i love it but cash is low and now that im in so cal im not really all that attached to it. here are the prices. Oh ya and the iron is for waxing the board, its in perfect condition as well and ill throw in the wax that i have left, good for about 10 waxs at least. Im also gettin rid of the snowboard bag i bought for it, which was 80 dollars, and bought in the beginning of this season. I belive it is ride, its well padded, two extra pockets, enough room for boots, and has a handle+backpack straps.

Board $200
Boots $40
Bindings $50
Iron + Wax $35
Brand New Snowboard bag $30

Whole shbang for $300

Shipping will be discussed once a serious buyer makes themselves known, but shipping will be a buyers expense.. Ill be checking this thread every day, but for quickest response email me at rideburton56@hotmail.com.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Drifting

any pics??? What does the base look like?? Only if I was a little smaller I would jump all over that and a little cheaper. I already have a big board burton BMC 162 looking for something smaller to fuck around on.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:29 AM
holla!

i can get u pics tomorrow, honestly not to be like a walkin commerical or nething but if ur lookni to fuck around on jumps, lips, pipe, etc this board will be great, its so light and has a crazy amount of pop, even for a big guy like me
Old 06-09-2004, 11:41 AM
holla!

PM me for pics