Location (State/Prov):

BRAND NEW Nintendo DS LIMITD EDITION ICE BLUE MUST SEE -

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Picture http://www.blogcdn.com/www.gamedaily...iceblue-ds.jpg

Hi, i am selling a limited edition BRAND NEW ICE BLUE NINTENDO DS with 2 games (Brain Age and Sims Evolution). Located in the bronx. Purchased this for the wife for christmas but now she decdied she doesnt want it anymore. Asking $100obo

Shipping cost is $10 for shipping to the lower 48 states! Located in NY, you can also email me at

mrprada69@aol.com

Feel free to contact me if anyone is interested, price is slightly neg!

Please call or email me if interested! (914) 920 8110

What's in the Box:

Ice Blue Nintendo DS Lite
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! Game
AC Adapter
Nintendo DS Stylus (2)
Wrist Strap
Instruction Manual

Product Description
Includes one Ice Blue Nintendo DS Hardware, Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! and a Carrying Case. Give your gray matter the workout that it needs! Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day is inspired by research conducted by Professor Ryuta Kawashima, a prominent Japanese neuroscientist. His theories revolve around keeping your brain “young” by performing certain mental activities quickly. Work that brain! The title is a series of minigames designed to give your brain a workout. Activities include performing simply math problems, counting people going in and out of a house, drawing pictures on the Touch Screen, and reading classic literature out loud. When you start a new game, you will take a series of testes and get a score that shows your “DS Brain Age. As you use the software, your in-game Brain Age will drop. Check on family and friends. You can keep up to four save files on one Game Card – sharing a game allows you to compare your results with those of family and friends. (You might even get a look at one of their pictures!) You can also send a demo version of the title to friends or compete with up to 16 players in a battle to see who can solve math problems the fastest! (Both downloadable modes are local wireless only, not on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection).
Old 02-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
I put all your posts together, and also made the picture a url because it's so big and it's only a picture of the box so it doesn't really show anything.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks! I can upload a picture of the actual item if needed!