Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Avant Garde M540 Wheels 5X114, 20x9 with Sumitomo tires 255/35/20

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): NSX 2G, TLX 5G, TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): VA
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale is a complete set of Avant Garde M540 (5x114.3 offset +35 and 20x9) wheels wrapped in Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 (255/35/20 W rated) tires. Wheels have very minor road rash but can be buffed out. Wheels were purchased NEW on 4/5/16 from VIBE Motorsports (receipt available upon request). Tires were purchased NEW from TireRack on 4/8/16 (receipt available upon request and I believe the road hazard warranty transfers to new buyer, I have to double check).

Wheels/tires were on a 2015 Hyundai Azera, all show no go, so the tires and wheels are in good condition. No cracks or bends whatsoever and never driven in the snow. I've since sold the car for an SUV and no longer need the wheels. Wheels/tires have only 11K miles on them so the tires have another 40K of miles remaining. TPMS is not included but simply transfer your factory TPMS on this set and you're good to go (that's what I did). Hub rings are not included, dealership that I traded the Azera lost them in the transaction (not sure how...) but Hub rings are cheap, like $10 or so. Please ask any questions and know that I am not accepting any trades.

Wheels/Tires are located in Northern VA and I can meet you elsewhere within reason. EMAIL is syd_severino@hotmail.com

Note that I sold my 4G TL-SHAWD via this forum to another member, so I am a trusted seller