Received 1 Like on 1 Post
3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G, TSX 1G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): SC
Item Condition: Used

Hi guys, first time using the BM here. I've bought and sold a few items on here before, as well as Honda-tech many moons ago and eBay. I figured I'd try to see if there'd be interest in the items here before I tried eBay. All parts fit 3G TL except the TSX spring mounts.

I have an incomplete set of base TL side skirts, I have the driver front and rear, and the passenger rear from my 05 SSM TL. I added the aspec skirts so I no longer need these. There are some scratches on the underside, the driver front has two small chips on the underside and is chipped slightly on the top. Other than the small problems the paint looks really nice. I sold the passenger front to another member on AZ. $60 shipped each.

I had a go at trying the red strips or super red tail light mod and ended up ruining some of the lights, but I saved the clear lens with the intention of trying to mod another set. I have a set of clears, with the diffuser, and a set of red without the diffuser. The clear are OEM and the red are Eagle Eyes. Each set $25 shipped.

I have one driver side tail light that was damaged in shipping so I didn't end up using it. The tip of the red lens chipped, but it looks like it didn't break the seal. The led board is still on the back as well. $40 shipped OBO

Intake mani cover from my 05 TL. I bought one from another member on AZ, which I painted, and installed on my car so my car wouldn't be down waiting for paint to dry. Comes with the gasket as well. $40 shipped OBO

A set of LED boards from my 05 TL. I had to purchase another set of tail lights since I ruined the original ones cutting them open and the ones that I bought came with the boards, so I don't need my original ones. These were from my car so I know they work 100%. $80 shipped for both OBO

I also have a set of upper spring mounts for a 1G TSX. I bought a used set of konis from a TSX and I swapped the parts over to fit my TL. $50 shipped OBO

I'm located in Prosperity SC, accept Paypal only. I can ship the items in one or two days, probably by USPS, tracking and insurance.

Any questions feel free to PM me. - Shawn
Attached Thumbnails 3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3398.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3401.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3406.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3384.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3385.jpg  

3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3415.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3126.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3128.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3136.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3386.jpg  

3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3139.jpg  
Old 08-13-2016, 10:56 PM
Cruisin'

Up. I'll be adding some modded 04-06 headlights soon. In the process of re-sealing one. Just wanted to be sure it was sealed before trying to sell them.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Cruisin'

I also have a set of OEM 3g TL headlights from my car. They were modded by me, added ZKW-R lens and insider bezel painted nighthawk black pearl. The outer lens show some wear, with some scratches and such. They should be 100% sealed so it should be an easy swap. I re-sealed the driver side using retro rubber seal. **NOTE the driver side is a 06 headlight, meaning that you must use a 06+ ballast (the smaller one) and the passenger side is an 05, meaning it must use the larger 04-05 ballast.** Bulbs, ballast, igniter, etc. are not included. I tried to show the wear on the lights with a flashlight, and found some older pictures of the cutoff and how it looked on the car. I am selling these since I have gotten new headlights, and don't need two sets. Price is $250 shipped to the lower 48.
Attached Thumbnails 3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3565.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3566.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3567.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3568.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3569.jpg  

3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3570.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3571.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3572.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_3778.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_4760.jpg  

3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_0119.jpg   3G TL tail light parts, SSM base side skirts, IM cover, TSX spring mounts-img_0017.jpg  
Old 09-08-2016, 03:09 AM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to purchase the passenger side headlight housing
Old 09-08-2016, 09:36 AM
Cruisin'

Sorry I'm selling the headlights as a set since they are painted to match.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Cruisin'

Anybody want some modded headlights?
Old 10-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Intermediate

How much for the drivers side front side skirt?
Old 10-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Cruisin'

I have sold most of the parts on ebay since I didn't get much interest here. I have the TSX spring mounts, intake mani cover, passenger rear side skirt, and the tail light pieces left.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Cruisin'

Sold the skirt. Just TSX spring mounts, intake manifold cover, and the inside tail light lens are left.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Cruisin'

still have the headlights?
Old 10-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Cruisin'

No the headlights are sold. Just TSX spring mounts, intake manifold cover, and the inside tail light lens are left.