Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3G TL Garage CLEANOUT(lots of pics)

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): NJ
Item Condition: Used

PLEASE READ BEFORE LOOKING AT PICTURES. All parts listed here are used unless otherwise stated. All prices listed INCLUDE Paypal fees AND shipping within the contiguous 48 states. Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii will be extra. Shipping is via USPS Priority/First Class mail W/ confirmation. While these prices are OBO I believe my asking amount is more than fair so take that into account before shooting me a lower offer. Calling "DIBS" on an item means nothing. Whoever PMs me first will have the first chance to buy it and I will go down the list in the order of PMs received.

So I've been trying to free up some space in my garage and I came across some parts that I no longer have any use for. All of these parts are either intended for and/or removed from a 2004 3G TL. I will be adding more parts to the list so keep an eye on this thread. The current list of parts is as follows:
  • Stock Steering Wheel(Black)
  • Front Side Markers(fits 04-08)
  • iSimple Ipod/Phone connector(CHARGES ALL NEWER APPLE PRODUCTS)
  • Front Console with Shift boot(6MT, Black Carbon Fiber design)
  • OEM TL Type S(07-08) Brake pedal cover
  • Xetronic HID Replacement Ballast
  • Hoen Fog Lights(for 04-06 only)
  • Back Up Camera
  • Infinity 3022CF 3.5" Center Channel Speaker(Brand new)
  • OEM All Season Floor Mats(FRONT D/S and P/S only)
  • PIAA Super Plasma GTX Light bulbs(sz 9006) NEW*
  • OEM Base TL Exhaust Tips
  • Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Mugen Style Front Grille(FITS 04-06 ONLY)

First up is my stock steering wheel. I removed it to install the A-Spec wheel. Its in great condtion except for a small indentation you can see in one of the pics. I've seen a few people on the forum recently having these reupholstered for a more sporty look. I took the liberty of cleaning and conditioning it already. Asking $50 SHIPPED.
Front

Back

"Indentation"

These are Front Side Markers I bought a while ago with the intention of modding white. I just never got around to it and probably never will. These are in MINT condition - $50 SHIPPED.

I bought this iSimple connector not too long ago to charge my Iphone 3GS as the one that came in my kit only allowed me to sync up but not charge. My GF bought me a bypass adapter before I got around to reinstalling this. This is still brand new. If you have the PXAMG unit in your car then this will fit - $16 SHIPPED

Next up is the front console trim and pockets for a 6MT 3G TL. I had purchased this originally to fit my DVD player into the top pocket and use the boot and base to try and make my 5AT look like it was stick Also never got around to doing. The Carbon fiber is in decent shape you can see some slight haze on it from certain angles of light and there is some rust on the inside levers, to which I guess accumulated while being stored in garage. Unable to see it once the console is installed and both pocket flaps move up and down and close shut perfectly. The leather boot is in great shape. All this retails for well over $200 new so I'm asking $100 SHIPPED.

flaps open

I tried to photograph the imperfections as best as I could

This is the OEM TL-S Brake Pedal cover. I know it fits Automatic brake but probably not 6MT. Never used; still in plastic. Your's for $10 SHIPPED

This is a Xetronic HID replacement ballast. I bought it a couple years ago when I thought one of my ballasts for my foglights died. Turned out I just had oxidation on the terminals connecting to the bulb; used some rubbing alcohol and the light worked like a charm. This, however, was not needed and has been sitting in the garage since. If you dont know anything about Xetronic you can go to Xtralights.com to read up on them. The ballast is WATERPROOF(see the video). Note: I did start to crimp on the connectors to the wires on this before I realized how to fix my original problem. Still plenty of wire left. Just cut off where I left off and expose more wire. It's still in new/unused condtion aside from that. This retails for around $100. You can have it for $50 SHIPPED.

This is a PAIR of Hoen Xenonmatch fog light bulbs.The size is 9006. Will NOT melt inside plastic. I had these in my fog lights shortly before installing my HIDs. They were pretty close to a color match to the stock HIDs, and were a lot whiter than the SilverStars I had before these. These have less than 10hrs of use. Mint condtion(aside from the sticker on the box). More info can be found on link Asking $15 SHIPPED

Next is a Rear View Back-up Camera. I was using this before I decided to cut out that middle bar that I needed to cut out to intall the Kenwood Cam I have now. I can't remember what the brand name of it is but I know I got it at Best Buy a couple years ago for $80. I want to say Audiovox? I no longer have the box or manual for it so I'm not too sure. Anyway it's the kind that screws into the top of your rear license plate w/o needing to cut up your car to make it fit. Works perfectly. No scratches and wires are intact. The camera swivels up and down to your liking. Asking $30 SHIPPED

This is for ONE Infinity Series 3022CF 3.5" Loud Speaker. The other one is in my car now This is NEW, still sealed in the plastic and untouched. Comes with the box, too. I know it's 4Ohm and 75W max power. Fits perfectly in 3G TL. Your's for $30 SHIPPED.

This is a pair of OEM All Season Floormats. I only have the Front Driver's and Passengers sides. I can't quite seem to remember where I put the rear mats but, these are the 2 that matter the most. I think I may have used them to help get my car out of snow and maybe flung them into some snow bank Only used for 1 winter. I like the carpet better. They're in excellent condtion. I cleaned and 303'd them for your pleasure. Don't mind about some of the spots you may see. It's just because of the flash from my POS camera. Asking $50 SHIPPED.

This is a pair of PIAA Super Plasma GTX Light bulbs, Size is 9006 as well. I bought them a little while back but never got a chance to use them. I opened the package to make sure they were intact. You can look up to see what color rating and wattage is. I see these going for around $50-60 new on Ebay. Im asking $35 SHIPPED.

These are the TL Base exhaust tips off my 04 TL. I had them removed when I put the TLS tips on my Magnaflows. They're in great shape for their age. I cleaned up the steel trim for your convenience Asking $35 Shipped

And for the Pièce de résistance I have a Carbon Fiber Front Grill. Fits the 04-06 TL ONLY. I bought this some time back at a yard sale(surprisingly). It looks like MUGEN style but, no brand print or badge came with it. I didn't realize at the time that the grille on the 07-08 were different front the 04-06. Thus, it did not fit(I did the S conversion). It is a beautiful piece though. I do believe that it is REAL carbon fiber. There is no spot that I can see where sticker is applied and the carbon weave sparkles at different angles of light. I do believe you will have to modify your front grille/bumper to make this fit; IE cutting the middle bar off, etc. The mounting hole locations are pre-drilled. It's in great shape. I do notice some light hazy spots when I flip it around in the light but not noticeable when stationary on the car and I could barely catch any with my camera. I don't know if any further hardware is needed but this is for the grille only. I polished it up w/ some Megs Plastic Polish so some of the "white" marks are actually just the reflection of my lights in the garage or my flash.
Asking $115 SHIPPED

With Flash

W/O Flash

Back of it

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. PM me or Email me at (acurazine username) at yahoo dot com.
I'll do my best to answer as quickly as I can. First come, first served. PayPal will be the accepted form of payment. I do have a couple other things that I'm contemplating adding so keep an eye on the thread.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:16 AM
B A N N E D

Will the grill fit an 05 TL
Old 05-26-2010, 10:41 AM
F-SPORT

Received 65 Likes on 60 Posts
dibs on mats and the piaa gtx bulbs!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Those Hoen Xenomatch are a direct replacement for our fog lights? I thought our fogs were H8, not 9006. I havent looked into all of my lighting yet so i dont really know. In any event, if these fit with no mod, ill take em.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Veeeee Tec

Originally Posted by Disbe
Those Hoen Xenomatch are a direct replacement for our fog lights? I thought our fogs were H8, not 9006. I havent looked into all of my lighting yet so i dont really know. In any event, if these fit with no mod, ill take em.
DIBS on steering wheel!
Old 05-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Bump for some dirt cheap prices
Old 05-26-2010, 03:03 PM
2004 Acura TL

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Dibs on the brake pedal covered!!! please PM
Old 05-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Instructor

What color is the carbon fiber on the grill? Is it the normal black because i looks yellow in one of the pictures.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:59 PM
My Other Ride is a Huey

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM sent
Old 05-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered Nutsack

Originally Posted by MyTL09
Will the grill fit an 05 TL
Yes

Originally Posted by Disbe
I should clarify the above. The fog lights on 04-06 are located within the headlight and the size of the bulb they require is 9006. So, these bulbs are for 04-06 TL headlights. The fogs in the 07-08 are h11 I believe, I cant remember hehe.

Originally Posted by Usalinh
What color is the carbon fiber on the grill? Is it the normal black because i looks yellow in one of the pictures.
It's normal black. My camera sucks and it could just be from the lighting.

ALL PMS REPLIED AND SALES ARE PENDING on the markers, mats, pedal, and steering wheel. Keep all your inquiries coming.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:40 PM
RIP RBP

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Dibs on the camera
PM sent
Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Banned

Dibs on center speaker. Paypal info?
Old 05-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Banned

dibs on the brake pad and camera let me know
Old 05-26-2010, 08:09 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Fogs on the 07-08 TL's are H8's....
Old 05-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Instructor

Ahh, ok. Well i have an 07 so thats a no on the fogs for me. GLWS!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:06 PM
10th Gear

sent an email to you 1st thing this morning. no response.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered Nutsack

Originally Posted by m7king
sent an email to you 1st thing this morning. no response.
Sorry M7king I checked my email this AM. Unfortunately someone has beat you to the punch on the mats and they are pending to LtAruc. Also, I am unwilling to let the mats and the grille go for the price you offered. The shipping price alone for both items is very expensive.

Pedal cover is SOLD
Front SM's, Steering wheel, CC Speaker, Camera, and AW Mats are all PENDING payment.

Other stuff is still up for grabs
Old 05-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
Dibs on the grill.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
So the grill is not a direct swap with the OEM one?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Cruisin'

you still got the sidemarkers??
Old 05-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Banned

iSimple Ipod/Phone connector(CHARGES ALL NEWER APPLE PRODUCTS) is it still for sale?
Old 05-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by turbocivic94
Dibs on center speaker. Paypal info?

paypal?
Old 05-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Instructor

if turbo doesnt get the speaker i call backup dibs, send me your paypal info if he doesnt get it, thanks!
Old 05-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Intermediate

still got the matts??? i want them!!! pm me if you still have them
Old 05-28-2010, 08:02 AM
Registered Nutsack

Originally Posted by diamond1146
iSimple Ipod/Phone connector(CHARGES ALL NEWER APPLE PRODUCTS) is it still for sale?
Yes, still for sale. PM me if you want it.

Originally Posted by nap76
still got the matts??? i want them!!! pm me if you still have them
Yep. The original buyer backed out. PM sent.

UPDATE:
OK guys, first off I want to reiterate the calling of "dibs". Please refer to the very first paragraph of this thread. Thank you. I check my PM inbox through my iphone throughout the day as it takes 3 years to try and load this thread through 3G network That's why my responses are delayed.

Second, and more importantly, here is a list of things SOLD
  • Infinity CC Speaker and OEM front side markers to GuidanC3
  • TL-S Brake Pedal Cover to navarretg
  • Rear Back up cam to upnout
  • CF Grille has been sold to a friend locally
I will ship these items out today via USPS Priority. I'll PM each of you with your confirmation # later on. Mods, if you are able can you please put "sold" on these items up top? I've been inundated with responses for the CF grille.

Guys, everything else still for sale. I haven't heard anything from original person for steering wheel so its still up for grabs. I cant believe I haven't had any interest in the front console Bulbs, mats, ballast, cable, etc. are still for sale and waiting for their new home PM me and Ill respond as soon as I can.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Cruisin'

pm sent
Old 05-28-2010, 12:12 PM
AM To WDP In My Garage

Received 102 Likes on 97 Posts
free bump for a good guy. Ive bought stuff from him in the past, great guy to work with.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Registered Nutsack

thanks acura_dipset
AcuraCanada, I accidentally deleted your's and someone else PMs when I was clearing my inbox. I think yours was in reference to the side markers. If so, they are sold and I shipped them out today.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:14 AM
2004 Aspec TL

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Carbon Fiber Front Grill. Fits the 04-06 TL ONLY

Can pick up on tuesday, on my way back 2 NY
Old 06-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Veeeee Tec

Originally Posted by fokkerfitch83
bump
Hey man. I apologize for not paying for the steering wheel. I will pay today.

Thanks!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Instructor

pm me if mats are still available please
Old 06-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Advanced

are the front side markers still available?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Acura TL NBP

type s brake paddle

i'll buy the brake paddle if you drop off by me i live in jersey also clifton to be exact pm me talk something out
Old 06-03-2010, 01:21 AM
'06 NBP TL

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dibs on speaker if sale doesnt go through..
Old 06-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered Nutsack

Speaker was sold
Pedal was sold
Front side markers were sold
Front grille was sold
Back up camera was sold....as stated above in post #25

Everything else still up for grabs.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Registered Nutsack

Steering wheel SOLD to TL6SPD
Old 07-07-2010, 11:54 AM
FRESHINNOVATION NBP TL-S

Received 50 Likes on 47 Posts
mats still for sale or did i miss it somewhere in the thread being sold?
Old 07-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Intermediate

i guess front console is still on sale but just wondering is that even really possible to fit 6mt to 5at? i thought about it long time ago but realized it wont work out... if that works i'm most likely going to purchase that...
let me know man
Old 07-28-2010, 08:34 AM
7th Gear

Received the Hoen bulbs. Thanks (and a bump for you)!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Advanced

i will buy the carbon fiber front grill right now if it is still available please let me know right away i will send money asap. !!

Quick Reply: FS: 3G TL Garage CLEANOUT(lots of pics)