Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2nd gen cls-6 CT-Engineering Supercharger kit

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): MD
Item Condition: Used

FS: I am selling my CT-Engineering Acura CL type S 6 Speed Supercharger kit.

I bought this kit new about 4 years ago. I have put about 8,000 miles on the kit about half with the stock pulley and the second half with the high boost pulley. I am selling because I did not tune my car correctly and caused my pistons to burn enough for a misfire. So I am now returning the car close to stock and selling after swapping in a used engine and I will move onto another vehicle.

Details on the kit:
I will include both the stock and the high boost pulley.
The kit is complete with the exception of some air intake piping/system pieces. The kit originally comes with CT's icebox air intake system which I am keeping in the car. I will include any piping for the intake that I do not need but there will be some intake system parts needed.

Also CT did not have any 51 series battery trays remaining so I had to make my own which fits in the same spot as theirs and bolts right on. It isn't pretty but it is 100% functional and in the correct location for the kit to work.

Other than those couple of small issues the kit is 100% complete. I will be adding pictures later today.

I am asking $3000 OBO for this kit. They are very hard to find please email me directly at crferrell1@gmail.com if interested thank you, Chase

Last edited by Ron A; 05-02-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Intermediate

Hey do you have any photos of the kit now and when it was installed?

I am planning to use this kit on the MDX if that is even possible. I have a good feeling that this kit may fit.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:05 PM
10th Gear

CT kit

Originally Posted by dc5chris209
Hey do you have any photos of the kit now and when it was installed?

I am planning to use this kit on the MDX if that is even possible. I have a good feeling that this kit may fit.
I think I just added a pic of when I first installed it and the battery tray I made. Sorry I am not great at this technical stuff. And I do not have current pictures because there are still some minor pieces on the vehicle. Thank you!
Old 05-02-2016, 05:10 PM
10th Gear

Location update

Originally Posted by blueacura1990
I think I just added a pic of when I first installed it and the battery tray I made. Sorry I am not great at this technical stuff. And I do not have current pictures because there are still some minor pieces on the vehicle. Thank you!
Sorry for this not being very organized, I live In Annapolis MD I am unwilling to ship due to the risk of the shaft being damaged. I can meet part way within reason thank you.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by blueacura1990
Sorry for this not being very organized, I live In Annapolis MD I am unwilling to ship due to the risk of the shaft being damaged. I can meet part way within reason thank you.
I am over in Austin, TX. We will have to see how this pans out, I might be over in the East Coast this summer for a few weeks working.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Dallas Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 142 Likes on 121 Posts
I am over in Austin, TX. We will have to see how this pans out, I might be over in the East Coast this summer for a few weeks working.

Hey bud this kit will NOT fit the MDX. I had the same exact kit and just sold it(was on my 2000 accord v6), I also have a 07 TL and it is completely different designed engine and is not possible to make it work without a lot of machine work done to shorten the shaft, the housing, making a custom tensioner and pulley and belt for it. Will def not work.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by NBP_BALLER
Hey bud this kit will NOT fit the MDX. I had the same exact kit and just sold it(was on my 2000 accord v6), I also have a 07 TL and it is completely different designed engine and is not possible to make it work without a lot of machine work done to shorten the shaft, the housing, making a custom tensioner and pulley and belt for it. Will def not work.
Thank you for letting me know. Do you know if the kit for the 3g would fit the J37?
Old 05-02-2016, 07:08 PM
10th Gear

CT kit

Originally Posted by NBP_BALLER
Correct this will only bolt directly up to the CL type S 6 speed thank you
Old 05-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Pro

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
What is the size of the HBP? What did you use for tuning?
Old 05-04-2016, 04:16 AM
Dallas Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 142 Likes on 121 Posts
Thank you for letting me know. Do you know if the kit for the 3g would fit the J37?
The kit for the 3G would be very close to fitting. A 3.7 block is very similar is not identical and the configuration of the pulleys is close. Intake manifold will be a bit off but that's nothing major. There will definitely be some modifying to get it to work but I can say 100% that the 2g supercharger will not work without extensive modification. There were 4 or 6 superchargers made for the 3.7 and that was it.