Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
22" Donz Genovese Wheels /w tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples):
Location (State/Prov/Terr): NJ
Item Condition: Used

Hey guys, got rid of the car, and these are sitting in my garage, let me know if anyone is interested, must be local to NY/NJ.

Price is very low, $800 for all 4 rims and tires, (usually each rim costs about $329, if I am not mistaken), tires are in crappy shape so i'd replace at least two. let me know guys

Any reasonable offer will be excepted, but I mean reasonable, not low-ball offers

I am NOT 100% sure about TPMS, I think they are on there, but I cannot be 100% sure.

They've been on the car for about 4-5 months at most, so pretty much been in the garage for about 2 years now or so.

If anyone wants, they are more then welcome to come check out the rims, there is no obligation to purchase, but if you are interested, but would like to see them, I 100% understand and we can set something up.

Let me know guys
Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member, one with less than 50 posts, or both, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.