Pro

Received 126 Likes on 72 Posts
17" (oem sized) mounted/balanced Winter Wheel/Tire combo

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov/Terr): IA
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale is my set of winter wheels and tires off of my 2012 Acura TSX. These are fully mounted and balanced and ready to go. I traded in the vehicle over Christmas with the OEM wheels/tires, so therefore, I have to sell these now. The wheels/tires have under 10k miles on them, so they have PLENTY of tread left. The tires are Hankook Winter i-cepts and sized 225/50R17. The wheels are Drag DR-34 (sized 17 X7.5 5-100.00/114.30 45 - diameter, width, number of lugs, diameter of lug pattern, diameter of alternate lug pattern, offset) alloys in charcoal gray. I chose these wheels because of the gun metal/gray color, and they looked sharp.

Those of you who know me, know how CRAZY and OBSESSIVE I am about my vehicles and the parts that go on them. They are always pristine and in perfect shape. The same goes for these wheels. I actually applied Opticoat on them from day 1 (permanent sealant coating) to prevent any brake dust and to protect them from winter grime. I'm also including the special spline lug nuts. I'm aggressively selling these for $450 for everything. You must cover shipping though and/or pick them up. I am in Iowa.

Reply to this thread, or PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails 17" (oem sized) mounted/balanced Winter Wheel/Tire combo-img_1891.jpg   17" (oem sized) mounted/balanced Winter Wheel/Tire combo-img_1892.jpg