Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

CLOSED: 07-08 type s wheels and tires 07 rl front calipers and d2s aftermarket HID kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 06:03 PM
What to put

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07-08 type s wheels and tires 07 rl front calipers and d2s aftermarket HID kit

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): Other Honda/Acura
Location (State/Prov/Terr): FL
Item Condition: Used

I have for sale some stuff that was supposed to go on my 2nd gen tl.

First pictures can be seen here: https://acurazine.com/forums/members/themiccivic-270851-albums-sale-5581/

Located in East Orlando, Fl 32828.

1) 07-08 Acura Type S wheels Local pick up only. $900 firm. If they don't sell I will still use them just later. Only selling as a set all 4 wheels with tires already mounted. They also still have the tpms sensors still in them. Come with Center caps. Right now they are off the car in my storage stacked with cardboard in between so there will be no more wear to them. I also put pictures of them on both my 2nd gen tl's so you have an idea how they look on a 2nd gen.

2) 07 (same as 05-09) RL front calipers made by ADVICS will come as seen in the pictures (pictures are on the second page). Both came from same car I took the tag off one of them and cleaned it and I took the brake pads out to get it ready for the red stuff pads I wanted to get for them. The other is still a little dirty and the yellow paint pen does comes off as I took it off the one I cleaned. I suggest getting new pads as I don't know how much comes on these new but its always best for new pads. I will not split them up only selling together. Looking to get $350 + shipping + paypal If need to use those services shipping should not be more then $22 if I put them in separate flat rate boxes if I can ship them together for less then I will ship them at the exact shipping cost.

To put these on the 2nd gen it requires special made brackets and 350z rotors I do not have these parts just the calipers and used oem pads. These will fit directly onto a 05-09 RL. Not sure about other cars.

3) Xentec aftermarket D2S 12000k kit (purple). This kit is brand new never used I bought it because I needed a ballast. When I bought it it said no cutting necessary but it does require cutting or splicing into your stock harness and I don't want to do that. Comes brand new in box with 2-bulbs 2-ballast 3-double sided tape couple zip ties and instructions. $50 picked up.

4) I also have 3 01-02 acura cl-s 17x7 wheels that need to be refinished they do not have tires and have been stripped of the clear coat and sanded in some spots that had some curb rash. I got them from one of my friends that was going to paint them he did all the work that has been done to them. $40 each wheel + shipping if needed would prefer locals so they can see the condition before purchase. One was slightly bent on the inside and fixed by a local professional wheel repair shop. I only have 3 I had a single tls wheel and at the time and I didn't know there was a difference I am keeping the tls wheel as a spare this is the reason I only have 3 and the 4th one was damaged beyond repair so my friend did not get it when he bought them.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:56 PM
What to put

bump tires for the 07-08 type s wheels are factory michelin 235/45/17 with lots of tread left
Old 06-05-2010, 02:05 PM
What to put

bump might be able to work out some type of deal if you have clean 02-03 tl-s wheels with tires not straight trade though some one on here is selling his for $350 so something close to that
Old 06-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Advanced

post some pics
Old 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM
tlwith2carseats

Originally Posted by 8thcivic
post some pics
he has a link at top of page for pics...
Old 06-15-2010, 04:27 PM
What to put

wheels are gone and im going to be completing the caliper conversion on my car so the only things that i have left are the hid kit and its d2r ont d2s and the 01-02 cl-s wheels
Old 06-30-2010, 07:01 PM
What to put

Ron A this can be closed I will end up adding anything left to another thread from more parts that will come off my TL part out.