What to put

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 tl-s black seats and door panels for black base parts + cash

Category: Interior
Price: $200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov/Terr): FL
Item Condition: Used

Hey looking to see if anyone wants to trade up interiors before I get rid of my tl. For trade you must have black interior and in at least fair condition from a 99-03 tl and local orlando fl 32828 area. What I have is 03 tl-s seats and door panels in pretty good condItIon pictures can be seen here https://acurazine.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5786

Driver seat has had rails wiring and side switches switched out with the 99 parts so it would work in a 99, passenger side just the wiring and side switches had to be changed out. The back to the driver seat is off because it needs just one of the two white plastic clips that hold it on. I still have all the 03 parts so if it needs to be put back to 03 it can be done very easily. Only thing that did not work once re-installed was the heated seats everytime I went to see if they would work they blew the fuse so I think they are different in some way from the 99 but who needs heated seats in florida anyways LOL! also the memory seat brain is still under the seat as are the side air bags are still in the front seats. Rear seats are in good condition just a spot where a child seat was has some indentations but should come back out once it has been used some with out the child seat there.

I also have all 4 door panels from a 03 tl-s in order to get them to work in the 99 I had to use the 99 switches also but I do still have the 03 switches or if for some reason we we need we could just use the switches from your door panels and I will keep the 99 switches. If you have the brown wood I will also switch out the center console boomerangs parts too as mine are the black wood.

The seats are a upgrade for anything non type s and the door panels match the seats with the 03 type s only perforated leather so can be a upgrade for the 02 type s with wavy leather door panels too.

I'm looking to get your base seats (99-03) and $200 and for the door panels your base door panels and $200 If you get all of it (seats and door panels) base parts and $350

I will not be parting whole car just some of the stuff I upgraded. I need the car as a whole so I can get rid of it. So if it is not listed please dont ask.

I will be adding more stuff but I think I have all the stock parts to switch back out with so they will be for straight sale no stock parts needed. some stuff will be 03 tail lights, nbp tl-s non spoiler trunk with all stock emblems, tl-s cluster, 03 tl-s shifter assembly no knob, 03 tls radio perfect condition everything works perfectly and possibly more just have to see once I start taking it all off.

Last edited by themiccivic; 06-13-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:53 PM
What to put

bump if anyone local is interested in them I can sell them out right with out a trade. only looking for locals though.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:33 PM
What to put

Hey RON A you can close this it has been sold locally