Cameras & Photography Because there aren't already enough ways to share photos...

Photoshoot in Brooklyn, NY

Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Photoshoot in Brooklyn, NY

me and a friend of mine did a small shoot down in brooklyn a few days ago with my TSX and his Altima
I'm just an amateur so i appreciate any comments/criticism
camera used was a Nikon D40 with stock 18-55mm lens

Old 04-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
Yous hould be able to find some really great places in Brooklyn to take picture of your cars.

Try to find some where there does not appear to be things in the background sticking out of the top of the car.

Lighting, lighting, lighting... The fourth from the bottom (B+W) is nice because most of the car is well lit, although the front end could use some more light (maybe a big piece of white or silver cardboard as a reflector?).

Might I suggest removing the font plate for the pics? It would be a lot easier to PS the two small bolt holes than to have a giant white square on the front of the bumper where you white-out the actual plate.

Good job keeping your TSX so pristine in the city!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by stogie1020
Yous hould be able to find some really great places in Brooklyn to take picture of your cars.

Try to find some where there does not appear to be things in the background sticking out of the top of the car.

Lighting, lighting, lighting... The fourth from the bottom (B+W) is nice because most of the car is well lit, although the front end could use some more light (maybe a big piece of white or silver cardboard as a reflector?).

Might I suggest removing the font plate for the pics? It would be a lot easier to PS the two small bolt holes than to have a giant white square on the front of the bumper where you white-out the actual plate.

Good job keeping your TSX so pristine in the city!
as stated before, im just starting out taking pics and the lighting is a major issue i need to work on
im thinking of wrapping a cardboard box with aluminum foil and using that until i can get some proper equipment
as for the removing the plates, i was up for around 40 hrs before the shoot so my mind wasnt functioning too well haha

appreciate your comments man
ps: the TSX is my garage kept beauty, got it brand new in 2005 and have 15k on the odometer
Old 04-04-2010, 05:32 PM
CL9 ABP

Received 245 Likes on 112 Posts
Nice man mines taking a beating 135,000 2005 not garaged haha..
Old 04-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know that Altima!

Nick is a very good photographer! Nice shots!