Notices
Automotive News
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Toyota: Supra News

 
Old 10-13-2004, 10:01 AM
  #81  
dom
Senior Moderator
 
dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 42
Posts: 47,711
Received 797 Likes on 659 Posts
Does anyone else have a problem with the potential name, TXS?
dom is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 10:19 AM
  #82  
Engineer
 
savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boston
Age: 36
Posts: 4,525
Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by domn
Does anyone else have a problem with the potential name, TXS?
grrrr....tryin to bite our style...
savage is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 10:33 AM
  #83  
Just dial 1911
 
joerockt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 44
Posts: 12,145
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Uhhhh, a Supra for 100K? No...

Its not going to be a Supra...
joerockt is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 04:07 PM
  #84  
MSZ
Lola
 
MSZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 37
Posts: 3,789
Received 162 Likes on 100 Posts
500hp V10 under 3000lb...Honda are you listening???
MSZ is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 04:13 PM
  #85  
dom
Senior Moderator
 
dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 42
Posts: 47,711
Received 797 Likes on 659 Posts
Originally Posted by MSZ
500hp V10 under 3000lb...Honda are you listening???

They won't even make a V8. A V10 is like dreaming within a dream.
dom is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 04:33 PM
  #86  
Registered Member
 
sipark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: D.C. area
Age: 41
Posts: 3,457
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by domn
Does anyone else have a problem with the potential name, TXS?
Honda corporate lawyers will have something to say about this...
sipark is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 04:37 PM
  #87  
Registered Member
 
ClutchPerformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: At the angry black man convention
Age: 38
Posts: 5,449
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by domn
They won't even make a V8. A V10 is like dreaming within a dream.
Too true...
ClutchPerformer is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 04:41 PM
  #88  
HCF
'Insert witty text here'
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 184
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent_Chen
Supras in general were pretty impressive. Yeah, they were a bit overweight, but they were still fast for what they were.
They also have some of the best resale value I have seen.
HCF is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 04:45 PM
  #89  
fdl
Senior Moderator
 
fdl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 43
Posts: 21,673
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by domn
They won't even make a V8. A V10 is like dreaming within a dream.

i like that.
fdl is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 06:11 PM
  #90  
Registered Member
 
ianS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Age: 49
Posts: 1,237
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by domn
They won't even make a V8. A V10 is like dreaming within a dream.
Honda made V10, V12 engine for F1
ianS is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 06:30 PM
  #91  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
CGTSX2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Beach Cities, CA
Posts: 24,300
Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by ianS
Honda made V10, V12 engine for F1
You said it. For F1!!

Honda has not produced a V8 engine for a production car. So they'd have to do the V8 first before a V10.
CGTSX2004 is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 08:16 PM
  #92  
101 years of heartache...
 
gocubsgo55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago's North Side/Champaign, IL
Age: 31
Posts: 3,076
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys easy, wait just a second here. the NSX was a v6 and easily destroyed the Lotus Esprit and Ferrari 355 (or whatever it was). The same technology from way back when can keep up with a v-10 Gallardo and v-12 Murcielago. Honda should keep the balance of the NSX, and if that requires a large v-6, so be it. I'd prefer a VTEC 4.0-4.4L aluminum V8 (2 s2000 engines?) with a silky smooth 6MT (please, no paddle shift, stick to raw purism). I'm sure the next NSX will be lightweight as the old one which is basically from 1989 updated in 1997 is damn light. Give it some more time, I'm sure they'l do a great job. I can't wait for the new NSX and Skyline GT-R.

My guess is a large output V6 or medium output V8 with 350-450 HP, although rumors say 450. N/A, of course, and please RWD. AWD on supercars makes them uber hefty through the turns. I am hoping for AWD on the next GT-R because it's such a great straight line car. Rumors say 350 HP for the next GT-R. The Skyline has always been a heavy car so this sounds pretty good for a TT V6. Let's hope both the NSX and Skyline GT-R come out great, both Honda and Nissan were leaders in the Supercar and 60k sports car classes before the NSX was run into the ground due to lack of new technology and the GT-R was just killed .
gocubsgo55 is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 08:40 PM
  #93  
Meow.
 
felixthekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 31
Posts: 257
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
felixthekat is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 09:18 PM
  #94  
101 years of heartache...
 
gocubsgo55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago's North Side/Champaign, IL
Age: 31
Posts: 3,076
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by felixthekat
lol

so, about this "super supra"? Personally i think it'd great, Toyota is a huge company without a supercar on their list. NSX killer.
gocubsgo55 is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 09:43 PM
  #95  
Meow.
 
felixthekat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 31
Posts: 257
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just hope this Supra engine will have the same "modability" as the 2JZ-GTE. Supras pushing 400-1000 hp.. *Drool..*
felixthekat is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 11:46 PM
  #96  
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Everywhere
Age: 41
Posts: 12,038
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
guys easy, wait just a second here. the NSX was a v6 and easily destroyed the Lotus Esprit and Ferrari 355 (or whatever it was). The same technology from way back when can keep up with a v-10 Gallardo and v-12 Murcielago. Honda should keep the balance of the NSX, and if that requires a large v-6, so be it. I'd prefer a VTEC 4.0-4.4L aluminum V8 (2 s2000 engines?) with a silky smooth 6MT (please, no paddle shift, stick to raw purism). I'm sure the next NSX will be lightweight as the old one which is basically from 1989 updated in 1997 is damn light. Give it some more time, I'm sure they'l do a great job. I can't wait for the new NSX and Skyline GT-R.

My guess is a large output V6 or medium output V8 with 350-450 HP, although rumors say 450. N/A, of course, and please RWD. AWD on supercars makes them uber hefty through the turns. I am hoping for AWD on the next GT-R because it's such a great straight line car. Rumors say 350 HP for the next GT-R. The Skyline has always been a heavy car so this sounds pretty good for a TT V6. Let's hope both the NSX and Skyline GT-R come out great, both Honda and Nissan were leaders in the Supercar and 60k sports car classes before the NSX was run into the ground due to lack of new technology and the GT-R was just killed .
Dude, Supercars=EXCESS!! Something the NSX doesn't have, even modded.
The Ferrari 360 with the 3.6 V-8 was PERFECT! What do they do. Even with the Challenge Stradale being called possibly the greatest sports car. They build a new 4.3 liter V-8.

The NSX and NSX-R are WONDERUFL cars. But 290hp will NOT cut it in 2004 for an exotic.
NSX was not run into the ground by lack of new technology. It was because it sells like manure in the Sahara desert. It sells slow worldwide. Honda WOULD LOVE to build another but it never made $$$$$.
The GT-R is taking so long b/c when Nissan was in the red, losing billions, it fired its GT-R R35 replacement team back in 2000. There was no money to go into a limited production sports car. No replacement was there. The last GT-R was the very limited edition M-Spec. It was a less harsh GT-R, more driveable.
Since NIssan is in the black and making billions with shared platforms, it is coming. But as we can see it takes TONS of time. It was to be here now, it is pushed back to 2007/2008.
1SICKLEX is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 01:18 AM
  #97  
Teh ?
 
Junkster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Denver, CO
Age: 40
Posts: 12,784
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hehe, now your here?

Junkster, who agrees super cars are overrated
Junkster is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 01:28 AM
  #98  
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Everywhere
Age: 41
Posts: 12,038
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Junkster
hehe, now your here?

Junkster, who agrees super cars are overrated
I would not say over-rated at all.
1SICKLEX is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 10:14 AM
  #99  
Registered Member
 
ClutchPerformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: At the angry black man convention
Age: 38
Posts: 5,449
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
guys easy, wait just a second here. the NSX was a v6 and easily destroyed the Lotus Esprit and Ferrari 355 (or whatever it was). The same technology from way back when can keep up with a v-10 Gallardo and v-12 Murcielago.......
Um.... you're not serious, are you?
ClutchPerformer is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 10:52 AM
  #100  
Use all 3 Pedals at once
 
TSX 3Pedal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: All*Cal
Posts: 1,486
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe if we do a group buy the price will drop significantly...
TSX 3Pedal is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 01:27 PM
  #101  
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Everywhere
Age: 41
Posts: 12,038
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TSX 3Pedal
Maybe if we do a group buy the price will drop significantly...
lol
1SICKLEX is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 04:32 PM
  #102  
101 years of heartache...
 
gocubsgo55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago's North Side/Champaign, IL
Age: 31
Posts: 3,076
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ClutchPerformer
Um.... you're not serious, are you?
what significant new features are in the 2004 NSX that were not there in 1997? I'm not trying to defend myself all out, but if I'm wrong I want to know if there was any big change after 1997 (save the engine and gearbox, that I understand). As for if you think I am serious about the NSX being able to keep up with the Lambos on a road course, I am VERY serious. An NSX-R can keep up if not BEAT a Lambo Gallardo on a closed track. Of course not off the line, but the beauty of a near perfectly-balanced lightweight RWD is that it will go super fast through a tight turn. There is a video that was posted here with a supercar showdown. The NSX finished 3rd to the 2 Lambos, and only lost because of an overheated engine on the final turn.
gocubsgo55 is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 04:38 PM
  #103  
MSZ
Lola
 
MSZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 37
Posts: 3,789
Received 162 Likes on 100 Posts
Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
what significant new features are in the 2004 NSX that were not there in 1997? I'm not trying to defend myself all out, but if I'm wrong I want to know if there was any big change after 1997 (save the engine and gearbox, that I understand). As for if you think I am serious about the NSX being able to keep up with the Lambos on a road course, I am VERY serious. An NSX-R can keep up if not BEAT a Lambo Gallardo on a closed track. Of course not off the line, but the beauty of a near perfectly-balanced lightweight RWD is that it will go super fast through a tight turn. There is a video that was posted here with a supercar showdown. The NSX finished 3rd to the 2 Lambos, and only lost because of an overheated engine on the final turn.
0-60 for NSX-R is like 4.3/4.4s, clearly its engine is underrated.(I heard its more like 320hp for the R). But still, we want a NSX which can destory the Lambos not catching them.
MSZ is offline  
Old 10-14-2004, 04:42 PM
  #104  
101 years of heartache...
 
gocubsgo55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago's North Side/Champaign, IL
Age: 31
Posts: 3,076
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MSZ
0-60 for NSX-R is like 4.3/4.4s, clearly its engine is underrated.(I heard its more like 320hp for the R). But still, we want a NSX which can destory the Lambos not catching them.
wow, that's unbelieveable! I always thought it was 5.0, or 4.5 at the very very least, which I still thought was damn good for a 6. This is incredible. But yeah, you're right. If they bring back the good ole' NSX we once in the 90's, it'd be the best out there. A lightweight 8 or big output 6 would take care of .3 more of a second on 0-60, but they need to remember not to ruin the unbelievable handling of the car.
gocubsgo55 is offline  
Old 10-15-2004, 01:01 PM
  #105  
Registered Member
 
ClutchPerformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: At the angry black man convention
Age: 38
Posts: 5,449
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
.....I am VERY serious. An NSX-R can keep up if not BEAT a Lambo Gallardo on a closed track. Of course not off the line, but the beauty of a near perfectly-balanced lightweight RWD is that it will go super fast through a tight turn. There is a video that was posted here with a supercar showdown. The NSX finished 3rd to the 2 Lambos, and only lost because of an overheated engine on the final turn.
So you're saying that the Lambos aren't near perfectly balanced? And that AWD + 200-270 more HP don't win the race?

Gallardo:
Weight dist: 44 front/56 rear
Murcielago:
Weight dist: 42 front/59 rear
NSX:
Weight dist: 42 front/58 rear

Don't believe everything you see in videos. There's another video of a civic with a non-turboed k20 swap beating an EVO 8 on 22lbs of boost. Do you believe that, too? The NSX-R in your vid was probably not stock. Why else would it overheat?

There's only a few stock cars that have officially broken the 8 minute mark at Nurburgring. The NSX-R isn't one of them. By comparison, the Ferrari 360CS (with the sport tire option) barely made it at 7:56.
ClutchPerformer is offline  
Old 10-15-2004, 04:35 PM
  #106  
101 years of heartache...
 
gocubsgo55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago's North Side/Champaign, IL
Age: 31
Posts: 3,076
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ClutchPerformer
So you're saying that the Lambos aren't near perfectly balanced? And that AWD + 200-270 more HP don't win the race?

Gallardo:
Weight dist: 44 front/56 rear
Murcielago:
Weight dist: 42 front/59 rear
NSX:
Weight dist: 42 front/58 rear

Don't believe everything you see in videos. There's another video of a civic with a non-turboed k20 swap beating an EVO 8 on 22lbs of boost. Do you believe that, too? The NSX-R in your vid was probably not stock. Why else would it overheat?

There's only a few stock cars that have officially broken the 8 minute mark at Nurburgring. The NSX-R isn't one of them. By comparison, the Ferrari 360CS (with the sport tire option) barely made it at 7:56.
The video was a Best Motoring "Supercar Showdown". I'm going to try to find a link. Best Motoring isn't known for modding cars and comparing them with stock cars. Also, the track was Motegi Twin Ring. And as for the Murcielago, which side has 1 less % of the weight? (typo)
gocubsgo55 is offline  
Old 10-15-2004, 05:59 PM
  #107  
dom
Senior Moderator
 
dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 42
Posts: 47,711
Received 797 Likes on 659 Posts
Originally Posted by ClutchPerformer
There's only a few stock cars that have officially broken the 8 minute mark at Nurburgring.
You might be interested to know that the clutchless 05 BMW M5 has joined those ranks.
dom is offline  
Old 10-16-2004, 01:48 AM
  #108  
101 years of heartache...
 
gocubsgo55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago's North Side/Champaign, IL
Age: 31
Posts: 3,076
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by domn
You might be interested to know that the clutchless 05 BMW M5 has joined those ranks.
simply amazing, and that thing is a luxury sedan .
gocubsgo55 is offline  
Old 10-16-2004, 01:01 PM
  #109  
Registered Member
 
ClutchPerformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: At the angry black man convention
Age: 38
Posts: 5,449
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by domn
You might be interested to know that the clutchless 05 BMW M5 has joined those ranks.
I'm sure it has. 500HP (and seven gears) will do it.

292HP (NSX) won't...
ClutchPerformer is offline  
Old 10-16-2004, 01:02 PM
  #110  
Registered Member
 
ClutchPerformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: At the angry black man convention
Age: 38
Posts: 5,449
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
The video was a Best Motoring "Supercar Showdown". I'm going to try to find a link. Best Motoring isn't known for modding cars and comparing them with stock cars. Also, the track was Motegi Twin Ring. And as for the Murcielago, which side has 1 less % of the weight? (typo)
Sorry that was a typo. It should read 42/58 same as the NSX.

I was just using Nurburgring as an example because people have said that it tests just about everything about a car since it's so long and has so many different curves. It's sort of a benchmark. I still don't see how a stock NSX overheats, though...
ClutchPerformer is offline  
Old 10-16-2004, 01:54 PM
  #111  
101 years of heartache...
 
gocubsgo55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago's North Side/Champaign, IL
Age: 31
Posts: 3,076
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ClutchPerformer
Sorry that was a typo. It should read 42/58 same as the NSX.

...I still don't see how a stock NSX overheats, though...
well the driver was breaking redline throughout the race, but it isn't like the others wern't pushing hard either. but yeah, it really should not overheat like that it's built for the track .

oh by the way, how about this option for the new NSX, it's been brought up a lot... a midship SH-AWD platform capable of holding a slightly limited version of Honda's Indy V8, needing all the same requirements of the Indy engine (racing fuel, oil, etc...) . Why not? Talk about "limited production"
gocubsgo55 is offline  
Old 11-03-2004, 01:19 PM
  #112  
Kabachitare!
 
kansaiwalker1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 936
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Toyota Supra



I know we have heard the rumors before but since this is from the Detroit News I thought it worth passing along:


Autosinsider.com Sneak Peak


2007 Toyota Supra


By Paul Lienert

Engineers from Toyota Motor Co.p. visited Germany's famed Nurburgring racetrack last month to test a prototype sports car shrouded in mystery.

Spy shots of the session have provoked widespread speculation on the identity of the vehicle and Toyota's production plans.

Among the outrageous guesses are that the prototype is a mule hiding either a 500-horsepower V-10 engine or a high-performance hybrid powertrain.

Sources in Japan say it?s likely an early test bed for the next Supra, pulled from the U.S. market several years ago because of poor sales.

Toyota insiders say the reincarnated Supra should reach the market in 2006 as a 2007 model. The rear-wheel drive coupe, being targeted at the Nissan 350Z, will be powered by a twin-cam 3.5-liter V-6 and priced from well under $30,000.



picture at:

http://www.detnews.com/2004/autoscon...f03-323632.htm
kansaiwalker1 is offline  
Old 11-03-2004, 02:31 PM
  #113  
Senior Moderator
 
F23A4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 50
Posts: 16,465
Received 478 Likes on 319 Posts
Although its aimed at the Z, I hope it winds up being more like the G35C. $.02
F23A4 is offline  
Old 11-03-2004, 02:55 PM
  #114  
Pinky all stinky
 
phile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,499
Received 118 Likes on 71 Posts
I figured it to be so...that spy pic just didn't carry the typical mid-engine exotic silhouette to match with the drawing that was displayed.

But at least this shows Toyota is serious about reaching younger audiences...
phile is offline  
Old 11-03-2004, 06:16 PM
  #115  
Senior Moderator
 
srika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 53,846
Received 7,304 Likes on 3,918 Posts
damn I knew I already saw this car here:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=supra

bottom of page...

from 10/06/04
srika is offline  
Old 12-28-2004, 10:51 AM
  #116  
Moderator Alumnus
 
gavriil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Washington DC (NOVA)
Age: 47
Posts: 16,399
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Quoting from Road and Track mag:

According to insider information, the next Supra will be a convertible with a detachable hardtop powered by either a V-6 or a V-8.
Source: Road and Track Mag.
gavriil is offline  
Old 12-28-2004, 12:18 PM
  #117  
'Big Daddy Diggler'
 
bigman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yonkers NY
Age: 37
Posts: 11,018
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Doesnt the IS have a 2jz motor in it. Some asian kid around my way has a 600 horsepower IS Turbo. He said it wanst the same as a Supra turbo motor, but was the same as the non supra turbo motor.
bigman is offline  
Old 12-28-2004, 01:31 PM
  #118  
Cost Drivers!!!!
 
Zapata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: burbs of philly
Age: 41
Posts: 19,393
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigman
Doesnt the IS have a 2jz motor in it. Some asian kid around my way has a 600 horsepower IS Turbo. He said it wanst the same as a Supra turbo motor, but was the same as the non supra turbo motor.

lol....no, it takes a ton of work to turbo the is300 version of the motor.
Zapata is offline  
Old 12-28-2004, 07:13 PM
  #119  
goldmemberererer
 
goldmemberer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 1,736
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigman
Doesnt the IS have a 2jz motor in it. Some asian kid around my way has a 600 horsepower IS Turbo. He said it wanst the same as a Supra turbo motor, but was the same as the non supra turbo motor.
goldmemberer is offline  
Old 12-29-2004, 01:57 PM
  #120  
Moderator Alumnus
 
gavriil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Washington DC (NOVA)
Age: 47
Posts: 16,399
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bigman
Doesnt the IS have a 2jz motor in it. Some asian kid around my way has a 600 horsepower IS Turbo. He said it wanst the same as a Supra turbo motor, but was the same as the non supra turbo motor.
Your neighbor is correct.
gavriil is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Toyota: Supra News


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.