Mercedes-Benz: E-Class News

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,632 Likes on 13,881 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG Estate

Press release...

Pole Position for the new E 63 AMG estate: The performance estate car with an AMG 6.3-litre V8 engine delivers 386 kW/525 hp, accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in 4.6 seconds and offers a load capacity of 1,950 litres - and that with a relatively low fuel consumption of 12.8 litres per 100 km (combined, preliminary figures). With these dream figures, the new E 63 AMG estate is an extraordinary combination of dynamic performance, great utility and high efficiency.

The top-model of the E‑Class not only features a unique design, but also an extremely responsive AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7 seven-speed sports transmission, a completely newly developed AMG RIDE CONTROL sport chassis including electronically controlled damping and a new front axle. A ceramic-composite brake system is also available as an optional extra with the E 63 AMG estate. The unique combination of driver assistance systems raises the estate to a new level of active and passive safety.

A boot with a huge load volume and a high degree of functionality

With a volume of between 695 and 1,950 litres, the luggage area has not only been expanded but is also way ahead of the competition in terms of the most important load compartment capacity dimensions and load compartment volume. Standard equipment includes the major components from the EASY-PACK system, including the folding load compartment floor with two loading levels and folding box, the load compartment cover, the Quickfold system for convenient folding down of the rear seats with its 1/3–2/3 division and the electric EASY-PACK tailgate.

The market launch of the new E 63 AMG estate will be in February 2010 at a price of 108,409 euros (incl. 19 % VAT).
Old 09-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Old 09-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

:ibLEGOLips:
Old 09-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 236 Likes on 97 Posts
I'm not a fan of the E AMG but I happen to love the Estate. I'd rock that shit.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by nokiaman
I'm not a fan of the E AMG but I happen to love the Estate. I'd rock that shit.
Well, that's cuz you like anything that's fast and powerful.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:21 PM

Received 9,493 Likes on 6,165 Posts
I love that E63 Estate.

That would guarantee my kids, whenever that happens, will be at school on time no matter what
Old 10-05-2009, 10:12 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
that's one bad ass shaggin wagon...
Old 10-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Team Owner

Received 582 Likes on 346 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumchah
:ibLEGOLips:

That is one sexy wagon!!!
Old 10-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9,953 Likes on 5,135 Posts
no news about the Coupe??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiNtc...layer_embedded

looks like an Accord to me.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by srika
no news about the Coupe??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiNtc...layer_embedded

looks like an Accord to me.
Yeah, there is. Try searching.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

oh I searched. clearly it is not marked / titled / tagged well. who moderates this area??!??!?!?!?
Old 10-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

seriously, point me to it. I searched for both "e-class" and "coupe" in the titles and got zero results for e-class coupe thread.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

I guess I thought that video was new... just saw it was from June. LOL so uh.. yeah.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by srika
seriously, point me to it. I searched for both "e-class" and "coupe" in the titles and got zero results for e-class coupe thread.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...=mercedes-benz
Old 10-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

no pictures no video and no updates since April??????????

Old 10-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So hott...

An E-Wagon is definitely at the top of my "next car" list.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

2011 E-Class Cabriolet Debuts New AirCap Technology

From Edmunds: http://www.insideline.com/mercedes-b...echnology.html

When Mercedes-Benz unwraps its tasty new 2011 E-Class Cabriolet at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show next month, the big news will be its place in the automotive firmament as perhaps the first soft top that can be driven comfortably with the lid down all year long.

This Sir Thomas More of a four-seat convertible owes its versatility to a remarkable invention called the AirCap, a feature that took a team of Daimler engineers four full years to develop.

They garnered 20 patents along the way, but perhaps more rewarding once the car hits the streets late next summer will be the thanks of men and women around the globe who can finally ride in an open car without worry about frazzled hairdos and frozen faces.

The AirCap, an aluminum, mesh and plastic air diverter blade that rises from the top of the windshield frame with the press of a center-console-mounted button, is an engineer's way of fooling the laws of aerodynamics into thinking that the E's smooth, low-profile ragtop is still in place and that all those heads of hair aren't there for turbulence to tussle.

The device, which forms a broad and glossy black frame at the top of the E-Class Cabriolet's curved windshield when stowed, rises up to 2.4 inches above the top of the glass and flips into a horizontal position when deployed.

It works in conjunction with a height-adjustable three-position mesh draft-stop mounted between the rear seat head restraints to alter the flow of air over and around the cabin when the top is down.

The effect, best experienced at speeds of 30-150 mph, with the side windows up and top down (it wouldn't make sense to deploy if the top was up, and it won't operate in that circumstance anyhow), is wondrous and threefold:

It deflects the wind that would otherwise flow over the top of the windshield and pour down into the cabin, especially affecting those in the backseats.

The deflected air, which takes on the approximate curvature of the convertible top (a curve that's visible in computer simulations and in a plume of smoke that defines the flow in wind tunnel tests) helps keep warm air inside the cabin rather than forcing it out with an in-rush of chilled outside air.

The relative absence of turbulence and wind rush inside the open cabin results in a much quieter top-down ride, making conversation — even cell-phone calls — possible at speeds of up to 75 mph.

These, by the way, aren't just claims made by Mercedes but actual observations made while sitting in the open cabin of a pre-production E-Class Cabriolet at Daimler's 70-year-old wind tunnel facility at the mother plant in Stuttgart's Unterturkheim district.

With wind tunnel and aerodynamics manager Teddy Woll at the controls, the E-Class Cabriolet's top stowed under the rear deck and the side windows up, the air flow from the giant fan gradually rose to a speed of 140 km/h, equivalent to driving along a U.S. highway at about 85 mph.

In the backseat, which is elevated a good 2 inches above the front seats for improved visibility, the top of my head was about 3 or 4 inches above the top of the windshield frame and caught the breeze quite well.

With the AirCap stowed away, I felt a lot of turbulence around the top and back of my head at 100 km/h (62 mph) escalating to hair-straightening and forehead-chilling force at 120 km/h (74 mph) and to an uncomfortable cheek-flapping, eye-burning gale at 140 km/h.

But when the deflector was deployed, the wind became a breeze and the turbulence all but disappeared, even at the top wind speed.

The cabin also became noticeably quieter. While at 140 km/h it still will require a good set of lungs to make yourself heard, but conversation was possible at 120 km/h and below.

Chill from the wind disappeared — except around the top of my head at 140 km/h — and it was easy to believe Herr Doktor Woll's claim that the car would be comfortable at speed on a cold winter's day with the top down, heater on and AirCap deployed.

Woll says Mercedes is calling it the "warm air bath" effect.

From the front seats, with the top of my head only about an inch above the windshield frame when the AirCap is tucked away, the ride was comfortable at both 100 and 120 km/h and was just barely breezy at 140.

Noise levels, though, made conversation difficult except at 100 km/h wind speed.

Deploying the AirCap worked even better than it had when I was in the backseat. Conversation was possible without yelling at 100 and 120 km/h, virtually eliminating any impression of wind disturbance.

Daimler hasn't priced the E-Cab yet, and no one would give us an idea of how much the AirCap — a piece of standard equipment — would contribute to the price.

But consider that it consists of 211 individual parts, about a third of them going into motion when the switch is pressed, and you can expect it won't be a cheap addition to the E-Class' already impressive list of features.

Inside Line says: Mercedes-Benz has gone the distance to make sure its new E-Class Cabriolet is every bit as enjoyable during open-air motoring as it is with its roof snugly in place. — John O'Dell, Senior Editor, Green Car Advisor
Old 12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
looks better in those pics. but it still looks too awkward.
well, i've certainly warmed up to this car.

thought the car looked awkward and fugly at times. now, i think they're so when i see them on the road.

really liking the direction MB's going with their styling.

even the E sedan is starting to look really nice.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Post 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class L

Press release...

-- Spacious: an extra 14 centimetres of legroom in the rear
-- Dynamic: two petrol engines producing 150 and 180 kW
-- Comfortable: adaptive damping system and automatic transmission
as standard

Specially tailored for the growing market for luxury saloons in China, the long-version of the new Mercedes E-Class will be celebrating its world premiere at "Auto China 2010" With its inclined radiator surround, muscular-shaped rear fender and well-defined boot lid, the design of the new E-Class Lembodies status and effortless superiority in a number of its details. Now available in a lengthened version, the model is even better positioned to meet the requirements of the Chinese market in this segment. The vehicle's refined appointments also help to create an extremely impressive and comfortable interior.

With a length of 5,012 millimetres and a wheelbase of 3,014 millimetres, the new model for China has gained an extra 140 millimetres in both of these areas compared with the saloon model sold in the rest of the world. As a result, in the rear of the five-seater vehicle passengers can enjoy an extra 140 millimetres of legroom compared with the regular wheelbase E-Class, a model already renowned for its comfort. Another added touch of comfort: the front seats are also electrically adjustable from the rear.

In addition to the generously dimensioned interior, the vehicle's high level of safety - typical a Mercedes-Benz car- also sets standards. Unique features include the PRE-SAFE® occupant protection system, Rear Seat Safety package with belt force limiters on the outer seats and rear side airbags, as well as ATTENTION ASSIST drowsiness detection. A luggage compartment volume of 540 litres and a compact turning circle of 11.25 metres also represent class-leading values for this segment. At the time of its commercial release inJune2010, buyers will have a choice of two petrol engines producing 150 kW (204 hp) and 180 kW (245 hp), as well as several luxury appointment levels. Additional engine variants are expected to become available at a later date.

The E-Class segment is currently enjoying a boom in China: a total of around 122,000 vehicles from this class were sold there in 2008, but according to experts this figure is already expected to exceed 200,000 in 2010. Long versions dominate the segment with a share of close to 90 percent.

Customers are primarily entrepreneurs and the self-employed, many of whom use the services of a chauffeur.

Produced in Germany, the new E-Class Saloon (W 212) has already sold more than 12,000 units in the People's Republic of China since the middle of 2009. The new E-Class L (V 212), on the other hand, is produced locally at Beijing BenzAutomotive Co.,Ltd (BBAC) with a local share in value terms of more than 40 percent. BBAC is a joint venture between Daimler AG and its long-term partner Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Company (BAIC). The E-Class models are produced in a new plant in the Beijing Development Area in the southeast of the city.

Engine and suspension: the highest level of comfort is the trump card

From launch, the new E-Class L will benefit from a choice of two refined petrol engines featuring high pulling power in the form of the E 260 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY , using the latest direct injection technology, and E 300. Both models are offered with automatic transmissions that are ideally suited to the respective engine characteristics. Furthermore, transmission control is intelligent and adjusts the shift points adaptively to match the driving profile of the driver.

The AGILITY CONTROL suspension with selective damping system as standard forms the basis for the highest level of ride comfort. Ground clearance has also been increased. The standard Direct-Steer system provides particular convenience at slow speeds or when parking since, in conjunction with the speed-dependent service brake, steering effort is reduced thanks to the direct ratio.

Appointments: a high degree of luxury as standard

E260 CGI ELEGANCE, E260 CGI AVANTGARDE and E300 AVANTGARDE are the three appointment lines which will be available for the long version of the E-Class when it launches in China. Typical of the brand is the extensive scope of appointments available as standard. The ELEGANCE version already comes, among other things, with bi-xenon headlamps, adaptive ILS (Intelligent Light System), electric sliding sunroof, automatic air conditioning and COMAND DVD system.

Additional highlights of the E 260 CGI AVANTGARDE version includeselectric panoramic sliding sunroof, COMANDAPS with DVD changer, THERMATIC air conditioning system, heated rear seats and residual heat system. The E 300 Avantgarde also features a Rear Seat Entertainment System (two large 20.3 cm screens in the backs of the front seat head restraints), KEYLESS-GO electronic drive authorisation system and remote boot closing.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

It's not remarkable looking in any way and yet....I like it so much. V-8 please!
Old 05-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Same here. Neither the exterior or interior are standouts, but I like it nonetheless. I keep seeing more on the road and I'm liking it more and more.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
There sure as hell is plenty of room in those backseats! I prefer the MB interior's with the beige leather and lighter wood grain but hey that's just my preference!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Post Nhtsa

May 18 (Bloomberg) -- Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz E-Class cars are under investigation by U.S. regulators because air bags in the vehicles may not always deploy properly in crashes, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said.

About 100,000 cars from the 2005 and 2006 model years may be affected, NHTSA said on its website today. The auto safety agency said it received four complaints about failures in the module-wiring harness of the steering column, which can result in air bags failing to inflate in frontal crashes. No injury has been reported.

The issue arises when steering wheels are raised into a high position by the driver, said Robert Moran, a spokesman at the U.S. unit of Mercedes in Montvale, New Jersey.

“If a customer puts that steering wheel at a very raised position, if your steering wheel is telescoped all the way up, the wiring harness may be a little too short,” Moran said in a telephone interview. “It is the kind of thing if your light went on and you went to the dealer, they would be able to rectify that.”

Daimler, based in Stuttgart, Germany, is the world’s second-largest maker of luxury cars after Munich-based Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.

The U.S. Congress has focused more on auto safety this year following Toyota Motor Corp.’s record recalls for defects that may cause unintended acceleration. NHTSA Administrator David Strickland is scheduled to testify tomorrow at a Senate Commerce Committee hearing on legislation to increase regulation.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:37 AM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

Feds Investigate 100,000 2005-'06 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cars for Airbag Problem

Just the Facts:
  • 2005-'06 Mercedes-Benz E-Class cars are under investigation by the NHTSA because airbags may not deploy properly in crashes.
  • The NHTSA said it has received four complaints so far.
  • An official recall has not yet been issued.

WASHINGTON — An estimated 100,000 2005-'06 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vehicles are under investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) because airbags in the cars may not deploy properly in crashes.
The safety watchdog has opened a preliminary evaluation into the affected E-Class vehicles, which sometimes is the precursor to a recall.
"The steering column wiring harness containing the wiring to the driver's frontal airbag module may be too short for the telescopic movement of the column," according to documentation filed with the NHTSA. "The wire ends may pull out of the connector block causing an open [sic] in the driver airbag circuits."
The NHTSA said it has received four complaints about failures in the module-wiring harness of the steering column, which can result in airbags failing to inflate in frontal crashes. No crashes, injuries or fatalities have been reported.
In addition, the NHTSA notes that the technical service bulletin on the E-Class also covers the 2003-'09 E-Class and 2006-'10 CLS-Class. Although the agency has not received any complaints involving these vehicles, the NHTSA says it will inquire about all vehicles covered by the technical service bulletin.
Inside Line says: If you own the aforementioned E-Class, be aware that the feds are investigating a potential airbag problem. — Anita Lienert, Correspondent

http://www.insideline.com/mercedes-b...g-problem.html
Old 05-21-2010, 07:07 AM
GO DAWGS!! SICK'EM!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Holy crap....here goes mercedes resale value
Old 05-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

POS German cars!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Post 2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class getting upgraded V6, twin-turbo V8

From Autoblog: http://ca.autoblog.com/2011/05/05/20...n-v6-twin-tur/

The hardcore Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG isn't the only E-Class model that gets a new heart for the 2012 model year. According to our sources within Mercedes-Benz, both the E350 and E550 models will receive new powerplants currently found elsewhere in the automaker's lineup.

The base E350 will now be powered by the automaker's new 3.5-litre V6 with direct-injection, an engine that we recently tested in the C350 sedan and SLK350 roadster. Rated at 302 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque, the new engine provides power increases of 14 hp and 15 lb-ft over the current V6, while the use of direct-injection and a seven-speed automatic transmission will no doubt return improved fuel economy.

Moving along, the eight-cylinder E550 will ditch its naturally aspirated 5.5-litre V8 in favor of a twin-turbocharged 4.6-litre unit with direct-injection, currently found in the CL550 coupe. In the E-Class, this engine will be good for 402 hp and 443 lb-ft – improvements of 20 and 52, respectively.

Look for the refreshed E-Class range to debut this Fall.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:37 AM
Race Director

Received 624 Likes on 503 Posts
The Germans are certainly keeping things fresh.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Safety Car

Received 111 Likes on 79 Posts
E550 = e460?
Old 05-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
One thing I like about european makes vs asian ones is that.. they really know how to update their cars. I mean wtf did we get with the acura mmcs? 6spd auto only for a few models? "fixed" styling?

where are the new engines or updated interior features? No wonder european makes sell so much despite their reliability problems.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:50 PM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

MB was ranked 3rd by JD Power for reliability for 2010...

Originally Posted by jasonwdp10
No wonder european makes sell so much despite their reliability problems.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:40 AM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by CL6
MB was ranked 3rd by JD Power for reliability for 2010...
Really? 3rd?

http://wot.motortrend.com/porsche-an...alls-7034.html

Actually #9 for 2010, though surprisingly above acura. You can't count?

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2...ity-study.html

and #19, below avg for 2009

https://wot.motortrend.com/still-got...year-1855.html

and #17, also below avg for 2008

They now may not be unreliable, but imo, they've barely caught up.

In addition to possible reliability problems, I'd also be worried about the more expensive maintenance costs, as edmunds TCO says a 2011 E350 cost nearly $20k more to maintain over 5 years than 2011 Base TL.

so $15-20k premium up front, another $20k in costs over 5 years, lower resale: https://www.alg.com/DepreciationRatings

Yea, I'm surprised they still sell so well. Nice try tho
Old 05-07-2011, 06:08 AM
Race Director

Received 624 Likes on 503 Posts
it's pretty obvious that reliability is toward the bottom of the list of things folks buying an E class care about.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
a little passionate about this I see
Old 05-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Op is too busy to care

Received 913 Likes on 540 Posts
honda accord sedan must have had leftover wheels they sold to mercedes
Old 07-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Welcome to Olliewood

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts
Mercedes E63 AMG Wagon Revealed

New 518-Horsepower V8 for the E63 AMG

The new E63 AMG sedan and wagon are fitted with a 5.5-liter version of the new Mercedes- Benz biturbo V8 that produces more power while also delivering better fuel economy. Replacing AMG's normally aspirated 6.3-liter V8, the smaller engine features twin turbochargers, direct fuel injection, and multi-spark ignition. Compared to the new 4.6-liter biturbo, the E63 AMG powerplant makes use of more displacement (a larger cylinder bore and longer crankshaft stroke), higher turbocharger boost, and slightly lower compression.

In comparison to the previous AMG engine, reduced displacement is more than offset by the power boost of its twin turbochargers - one for each bank of cylinders. Identified inside the company as the M157, the new AMG twin-turbo V8 produces 518 horsepower and 516 lb.-ft. of torque. With the optional AMG Performance Package, these figures increase to 550 hp and 590 lb.-ft.

AMG Eco Stop-Start System

Even with its 518-horsepower V8, the E63 AMG is highly fuel-efficient, thanks in part to an innovative ECO stop-start system. Whenever the AMG model has its transmission in 'Controlled Efficiency Mode' and comes to a stop in "D" or "N" with the brake pedal depressed, the engine is automatically turned off to save fuel. As soon as the driver touches the accelerator pedal, the engine computer decides which piston is in the best position for first ignition, and the direct fuel injection and multi-spark systems work with a starter motor to re-start the engine almost instantly.

Details on the New Engines

All three new engines make use of industry-leading electronics technology first used on Mercedes-Benz diesels - electronic fuel injectors that spray gasoline directly into the combustion chambers rather than indirect port fuel injection most gasoline engines used in the past. Featuring a piezo-ceramic crystalline element that changes shape instantly when electrical current is applied, blazingly fast piezo injectors make it possible to design very sensitive and precise injection systems, including the ability to program several small injections with each piston stroke.

Wagon Layout Reveals Impressive Benefits

The E350 4MATIC wagon's five-seat configuration can easily expand to seven seats by unfolding a standard third-row rear facing seat from the luggage compartment floor. Utilizing coil spring suspension up front and electronically controlled air springs at the rear, its load-leveling air suspension keeps the car level regardless of the cargo weight.

Smart-looking aluminum roof rails are standard, and inside, a 60-40 fold-down rear seat makes for cavernous cargo capacity that's highly flexible. For example, the E-Class wagon can carry a grandfather clock and still accommodate three occupants, or a load of lumber can be carried with four people aboard.

An elegant luggage cover and cargo net are attached at the beltline so they don't interfere with the fold-down rear seat. At the same time, the cover can be attached to the folded seatbacks if needed, and it can be raised conveniently whenever the standard power liftgate is opened.

New Transmission

The 2012 E350 and E550 models feature a new 7-speed automatic transmission with a more advanced torque converter lock-up clutch that provides even better fuel mileage, more responsive driving, quieter operation and increased durability.

The new transmission is also designed to work best with a new type of low-viscosity ATF transmission fluid - colored blue instead of the usual red. Together with new planetary gears, bearings and internal seals, the "FE-ATF" fluid provides less friction and improved fuel mileage. Lower hydraulic pressure and enhanced electronic software helps provide even smoother shifting.

Award-Winning MCT Sports Transmission - The Best of Both Worlds

The high-performance Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG wagon and sedan also feature a cutting-edge AMG transmission. With a start-up clutch that replaces the torque converter, the new seven-speed MCT sports transmission provides the direct feedback of a manual transmission with the total convenience of an automatic, offering impressive versatility and even faster shift times. Thanks to its low rotational mass, the start-up clutch helps the transmission respond instantaneously and dynamically, with no slip.

With four shift modes and an automatic rev-matching function, the MCT transmission offers impressive versatility and even faster shift times. The transmission also includes a Race Start feature, which helps maintain full-throttle acceleration and optimal traction during motorsports competition.
Netcarshow
Old 07-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Welcome to Olliewood

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 07-19-2011, 03:09 PM

Received 5,883 Likes on 2,899 Posts
^^Okay, seriously, what's with all these super-wagons lately? The CTS-V Wagon, the M5 Wagon, the Audi RS6 Avant Wagon, this MB AMG Wagon...I mean how fast does one need to drive to get the groceries!?

Quick Reply: Mercedes-Benz: E-Class News