GMC: Acadia News

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
My fiance is stuck on the Enclave as her next vehicle but I fear it will be closer to 45K
Old 10-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ashburner
My fiance is stuck on the Enclave as her next vehicle but I fear it will be closer to 45K
I don't think Buick will do that. They know that they have to establish themselves first before hiking the price. The FWD Acadia starts at $29K and will probably top out around $35-36K for AWD with all the bells and whitles. I'm guessing the Outlook will be priced a few grand below the Acadia, and that the Enclave FWD model will probably start at around $34K and top out close to $39-40 will all the bells and whistles... anyway, that's my guess. I dont' thing the Enclave will cross $40K on the first gen.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
Looks great but how does it DRIVE? The Trailblazer was not a good driving vehicle. Jury is out until there is a driving analysis.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by charliemike
Looks great but how does it DRIVE? The Trailblazer was not a good driving vehicle. Jury is out until there is a driving analysis.
Given that it's on a new platform, plus the "new" engine and 6 speed auto.....I am going to go out on a limb and say it drives great. If GM got it right, it should make the Envoy feel like a POS.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:55 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
Originally Posted by Maximized
Given that it's on a new platform, plus the "new" engine and 6 speed auto.....I am going to go out on a limb and say it drives great. If GM got it right, it should make the Envoy feel like a POS.
I hope they got it right too
Old 10-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by charliemike
The Trailblazer is ancient, came out in what? 2001?

The Acadia will be infinitely nicer, as said......6spd auto vs. a 4sp in the TB.

Interior? The Acadia looks like a Rolls Royce in comparison to the TB.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Maximized

Oh I am pretty sure it will drive a lot better than an Envoy
Old 10-20-2006, 02:04 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Trailblazer was
Anything is better than that thing.
The Acadia will be lightyears better than the TB.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Racer

GM needs Denali series on Arcadia!!! hehehe
Old 10-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Very nice!
Old 10-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Everyday Joe

Originally Posted by sdho
I'd love that and I'm sure that they'll do that. They'll probably wait til later in the '07 model year or introduce it for the '08 model year.

Personally, I don't dig the Enclave styling but I'd love the extra luxury touches that are not on a Acadia.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by sdho
Count on it.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

they should make an Acadia SS
Old 10-23-2006, 01:51 AM
Moderator Alumnus

The SS moniker belongs to Chevy. To your point though, I do not think it's necessary to improve the lineup.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by gavriil
The SS moniker belongs to Chevy. To your point though, I do not think it's necessary to improve the lineup.
Yeah. Chevy's breakin' it's tail to get it's own Lambda. I'll be they make an SS version.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Everyday Joe

Apparently GMC is having a "tour" with this interactive experience for the Acadia. Our local GMC dealer had several ads in the paper so I went by today. They had just gotten the Acadia into their showroom and were not entirely set up yet so I just sat in it and nosed around it a bit. My impressions-

Nice looking vehicle- not very big like a Yukon or anything like that, but it has much more of a presence than something like a Highlander or some other CUV's

The interior was nice...I did not examine every little piece or fit, but it was nice. The leather was of a nice quality and I liked the layout of the dash and nav and all. I will say that the glove compartment was chintzy and did not open/close smoothly. But, this was a pre-production model

The front seats were not comfortable at all. I've gotta say, I was VERY disappointed as soon as I slid in. The seats are squishy and not comfortable in the least-it felt Kia bad. I even played with the adjustments and did not find a spot that felt good or even much beyond acceptable. It was so bad, that it could be a dealbreaker for me....

The rear seats were fine-although it was a bench and I'm not interested in that. Captains are available though.

Plenty of room with the third row up (not powered) and tons of room with that row down flat. I'm pretty sure that both the 2nd/3rd row fold flat, unlike the Denali/Escalades where the 2nd row folds into the front row.

The sales guy ran a price report and he told me that a "loaded FWD with everything" would be just over 42K (I saw the price report that he ran). Add AWD and I'm assuming that you're right around 44K. Not too shabbby....especially when I'm looking hard at an Escalade/Denali/QX56/etc.

I could not drive it, but I'm going to be going back on Friday and hopefully be able to get it on the road....I'd also like to know if a Denali version is going to be made available. All in all (save for those bad front seats), I was impressed....GMC might just have a winning vehicle on their hands.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Racer

The Acadia is a nice vehicle. It has more interior volume than a Yukon behind the 3rd row, behind the 2nd row and behind the first row of seats respectfully. The seats fold flat and with all seats down you can actually put a full sheet of plywood in there
Considering the price/performance and MPG the Acadia beats the Ford Edge/Lincoln MKX from which it shares the same 6 speed transmission. The SkyScape is not nearly as large as the VistaRoof in the Ford/Lincoln, but you can get a DVD player in the GMC with the SkyScape sunroof while you can't in the Ford/Lincoln....Important for those of us with children. MPG is @ or better than it's competion, yet can tow much more...attributes of it's Lambda platform.
The GMC has a sliding 2nd row of seats which is okay, but a little hard when new. One worry I have with it is if you drop change into the tracks of the seats...also wonder what it will be like with a bunch of french fries, candy, M&M's, dirt, etc in the tracks...might be a problem.

Just adding a couple comments. BTW, the interior in most of the pictures shown is called Brick, which i feel has a nice warm look to it
Old 12-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
I just brought home a new 2007 Yukon yesterday. The dealership had two Acadia's for show and while I liked them, my fiance does not find them aggresive enough looking. She didn't see them in person. From a distance, it's hard to tell them from an Eqinox/Envoy
Old 12-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Everyday Joe

^^^^ Probably the same issue that I will encounter. My wife is a really girly girl, but she really likes her tough looking yet luxorious SUV
Old 12-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
Edmunds first drive. 3rd row seats don't look too comfortable, though, considering its advantage in size over its competitors.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...nel..1.*&imw=Y
GM's truck division crosses over

We learned a few facts that surprised us while driving the all-new 2007 GMC Acadia. First, GMC is The General's second best-selling division behind Chevrolet. In fact, GMC's sales are up more than 80 percent since 1991, and it's had record sales in 11 of the last 13 years. The division has also found great success in its "Denali" branding, with those premium versions making up nearly half of all sales for every model line that offers them. GM representatives expect similar success from the upcoming Sierra Denali line.

So why would a division with this much success at selling pure "trucks" want to dip its tow ratings in the crossover pool? Because CUVs (crossover-utility vehicles) represent the fastest-growing segment in the automotive market, with crossover sales officially passing SUV sales this year. GM's new Lambda unibody platform, which underpins not only the GMC Acadia but also the new Saturn Outlook and the upcoming Buick Enclave, is meant to capture buyers seeking refuge from minivans, station wagons and truck-based SUVs. And while it has crossover brethren riding on the same platform, GMC wants the Acadia to uphold the brand's "truck" image.

Capable engine — confused transmission
That image starts with a torquey, variable-valve 3.6-liter V6 engine that's standard across its two Acadia trim levels — SLE and SLT. Power is a healthy 275 horsepower and 251 pound-feet of torque, with that torque peak occurring at a readily accessible 3,200 rpm. It doesn't exactly make the 4,900-pound vehicle feel sprightly, and high-rpm refinement isn't quite class-leading, but this engine does motivate the Acadia with authority — assuming the transmission cooperates.

Unfortunately, as with the Saturn Outlook we drove recently, the Acadia's 6T70 six-speed automatic can be slow to downshift. This is the same automatic used in Ford's Edge (as part of a Ford-GM joint development project), and in each of these applications we wanted more responsive downshifts, as well as more gear lever positions to choose from. (You only get "D" and "L.") The conservative programming of the transmission likely bumps fuel mileage on the EPA's test loop, and the Acadia's rather impressive 17/24 mileage rating in all-wheel-drive form (18/26 in front-wheel drive) suggests the tranny's programming is effective for that purpose.

We tried using the "L" shift-lever position, in conjunction with the "+/-" button on the side of the shift lever, to improve drivetrain performance. Under these circumstances the Acadia felt capable and willing, but reaching down to the shift lever shouldn't be required for each gear swap. Steering-wheel-mounted buttons or paddles would go a long way here.

GMC goes "carlike"
The Acadia's transmission issues are relatively minor, as most buyers will likely set it in "D" and forget it. Ride and handling characteristics are another matter entirely, with the promise of "carlike" driving dynamics being a crucial component in the SUV-to-crossover trend. The Acadia answers with a four-wheel independent suspension and rack-and-pinion steering system. You'd probably think it's impossible to hide this vehicle's nearly 5,000-pound curb weight — but GM has come remarkably close.

Maneuvering the Acadia, whether through tight traffic or over twisting mountain passes, was far easier than expected for an eight-passenger vehicle. Credit the Acadia's wide 67-inch wheel track and long 118.9-inch wheelbase, measurements that easily beat competitors like the Acura MDX and Mazda CX-9, contributing to both stability and interior space.

Ride quality, however, was stiffer than in the Outlook, and frankly too "professional grade" for this car's target audience. We chalk most of this up to our test vehicle's optional $1,300 19-inch wheels (18s are standard), and suggest potential buyers be wary of opting for maximum bling in their Acadia if they'd rather not be on a first-name basis with road imperfections.

Features and functionality
Skipping the 19s also means more money for the Acadia's truly functional options, including intelligent all-wheel drive ($2,000), rear-seat DVD entertainment and upgraded Bose audio system ($1,795), GPS navigation ($2,145) and dual sunroofs ($1,300). Even more money can be saved by specifying a second-row 60/40-split bench seat versus the standard-equipment captain's chairs.

Saving $500 while simultaneously increasing the Acadia's passenger capacity may sound like a recipe for clumsy entry/exit procedures and cramped passenger legs. It's not. The second-row seats slide 4 inches fore and aft, and they completely flip up and out of the way for easy third-row access. A bit more thigh support in the second- and third-row seats wouldn't hurt, but leg-, head- and hip room are bountiful, giving the Acadia real-world functionality for growing, or even fully grown, families.

The functionality theme continues on the cargo-hauling side, with nearly 19.7 cubic feet of luggage space available behind the third-row seats. This compares to 15 cubic feet in the MDX and 17.2 in the CX-9. GMC reps also proudly noted the Acadia's flat and low load floor when compared to the Acura and Dodge Durango. And, in keeping with GMC's heritage, the Acadia can tow up to 4,500 pounds with the optional trailer package ($425).

Kid-safe and competitive
Safety is another area of concern for many crossover customers, and GMC obviously understood this when it equipped the Acadia with stability control, six airbags (including head airbags for all three rows), four-wheel disc brakes with ABS and electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), plus a tire-pressure monitoring system — all standard equipment. No official crash tests have been performed as of this writing, but GM representatives expect the Acadia to receive a five-star rating in front- and side-impact testing.

The Acadia's list of advantages when placed alongside the competition is nearly as impressive as its interior space. As noted, the GMC provides more interior space than the new-for-2007 Acura MDX and Mazda CX-9. It also offers more horsepower, better fuel mileage and greater seating capacity (with every seat being fully functional). The MDX beats it slightly on horsepower, but costs thousands more. The CX-9 is similarly priced, but it's smaller, down on power and missing a few of the Acadia's premium options, such as the dual sunroofs and head-up display.

Pricing for the Acadia starts right at $30,000 for a base SLE with front-wheel drive. Load up an SLT2 AWD model and you can easily cross $45,000. In the ever-exploding world of crossover sales, the 2007 GMC Acadia represents a compelling combination of functionality, luxury and value. If GMC is trying to ensure a continued run of sales records, the Acadia is a move in the right direction.

Edmunds attended a manufacturer-sponsored event, to which selected members of the press were invited, to facilitate this report.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GM's truck division crosses over

We learned a few facts that surprised us while driving the all-new 2007 GMC Acadia. First, GMC is The General's second best-selling division behind Chevrolet.
They learned this.

O'RLY??
Old 12-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
They learned this.

O'RLY??
it was news to me too. If anything, I thought it would be Cadillac or even Pontiac, not a brand whose lineup consists only of trucks and SUVs.
Old 12-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by phile
it was news to me too. If anything, I thought it would be Cadillac or even Pontiac, not a brand whose lineup consists only of trucks and SUVs.
Seriously, I would consider that bad news for the reason phile listed. But its something they can use to their advantage. GMC must have a really strong brand image, they need to expand the GMC lineup to serve more buyers.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Smitty's Moral Police

Hello, Sierra?
Old 12-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Safety Car

Nice article. Sounds like the Acadia's a winner.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Moderator Alumnus

First Drive: 2007 GMC Acadia - - BY MARK GILLIES, December 2006 - - SOurce: caranddriver.com

Until now, General Motors has put most of its SUV eggs in the traditional body-on-frame basket. But beginning late December, the General will sell full-size crossover SUVs in GMC dealerships. (The Saturn Outlook and Buick Enclave versions will follow shortly, with a Chevrolet likely to follow at a later date.) These are all based on the so-called Lambda architecture, which is available in front- or all-wheel drive and uses car-like unit-body construction. The first of them we got our hands on is the GMC Acadia, which goes on sale in front-drive SLE form for $29,990. The fully loaded all-wheel-drive Acadia SLT-2 that we drove had a sticker of $44,985. Depending on configuration, the Acadia seats seven or eight passengers, in three rows of seats.

Powertrain: There are no choices

The Acadia—as well as the Buick and Saturn versions—are available at launch with one powertrain: a 3.6-liter, dual-overhead cam, 24-valve V-6 engine that employs variable valve timing, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The engine makes 275 horsepower at 6600 rpm and 251 pound feet of torque at 3200 rpm.

These are not petite utes

The Acadia is a large beast, with a 118.9-inch wheelbase and a 67.3-inch track. The vehicle has an independent suspension at all four corners, with struts, lower control arms and an anti-roll bar at the front, and an H-arm and coil spring rear layout. Power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering is standard on the SLE, with a variable-effort system on SLT models. Acadias are equipped with 18-inch wheels and tires, with 19-inch versions available at extra cost. Base Acadias have front-wheel drive: pony up around $2000 more, and there’s an all-wheel-drive system that uses a clutch pack to apportion torque between the front and rear wheels, depending on vehicle speed, throttle position, and road conditions. Acadias can tow up to 4500 pounds if buyers specify the optional $425 trailering package.

Stability control comes standard

The Acadia has the full complement of airbags that now seem to be de rigueur: dual front airbags for the driver and passenger, seat side-mounted front-row airbags, and full-length curtain airbags for all three rows of passengers. Before you get yourself into a situation where the airbags come to the rescue, GMC places a lot of emphasis on the Acadia’s dynamic safety features, such as handling that’s more car-like than a traditional SUV’s, its four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, and the standard StabiliTrak stability-control system that incorporates rollover mitigation.

Interior: More accommodating than a Yukon’s

The first thing you’ll notice about the interior of the Acadia is that it’s huge, with more usable space than GMC’s traditional full-size truck, the Yukon. There are three rows of seats in two configurations: standard second-row captain’s chairs for two passengers, or an available split/folding second-row bench that accommodates three people. The rear bench takes three passengers, giving seating for seven or eight. The third-row cushion is a bit low for grown-ups, but kids are unlikely to complain—especially if you shut them up by ordering the DVD entertainment system. It’s also way better than the Yukon’s hopeless third row. With the captain’s chairs, access to the third row is excellent.
Whether you order the bench or the captain’s chairs, the center row seats slide fore and aft. The second- and third-row seats fold to give a flat load area, one that varies between 20 cubic feet with the third row in place to 117 cubic feet with the second- and third rows stowed. There’s 69 cu ft of space behind the second-row seats.
The interior design is attractive, but the materials aren’t quite as upscale as GM would have people believe. The chrome plastic trim on the air vents looks, well, like plastic chrome, and there is an awful lot of hard plastic on display. Against that, head- and legroom are exemplary in the first two rows.

A sea of options

In typical GM fashion, the base Acadia is pretty basic. A six-speaker audio system that plays CDs and MP3s is standard, along with remote keyless entry and the sliding middle-row seats. Power locks, windows, and mirrors are also included, but if you want tri-zone climate control, rear audio controls, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, and heated, leather-covered power front seats, then you have to go for the SLT-1 trim package. This starts at $33,990 in front-drive guise. The SLT-2, which runs at $36,105, adds XM Satellite radio, rear park assist, a power rear liftgate, and remote start.
Stand-alone options include a Panasonic DVD entertainment system ($1295); a touch-screen navigation system ($2145); the so-called dual skyscape sunroof that features a conventional sliding glass sunroof over the front-seat occupants and a glass panel over the middle row ($1300—ouch!); nineteen-inch bright-finish wheels ($1295); High Intensity Discharge headlamps ($500); and a head-up system that projects information onto the windshield ($350). The pricing of some of these features is BMW-esque, which is a good thing only for GM’s bottom line.

No slop behind the wheel
For anyone used to the sloppy road manners of full-size truck-based SUVs, the Acadia is a revelation. The steering is precise and accurate, the handling is poised, body control in the twisties is excellent, and the ride is well controlled and supple. Head toss is minimal compared with, say, a GMC Yukon. The brakes have a firm pedal feel, and are able to woe the 5000-pound Acadia with aplomb.

That weight explains why the Acadia feels a bit of a slug at certain speeds on the highway. We expect a 0-to-60-mph time around eight seconds, which is decent, but the transmission starts hunting at 80 mph on the highway when even slight grades are encountered. The V-6 engine is reasonably muted at low speed, but get into the throttle hard for passing at speed and the engine becomes intrusive. And the driver has to really get into the throttle—tip-in is way too stiff, unusual on an American vehicle. The new six-speed transmission is quite refined, but manual shifting is effected by a button on the shift lever, which isn’t the most intuitive way to achieve this.

How does it stack up?
The Acadia is a fine large crossover SUV: good looking, spacious, and nice to drive, too. At $45,000 fully loaded, it’s straying into competition with some smaller luxury trucks, such as the Mercedes ML350 and Volvo XC90, but if a buyer can keep the tag in the mid- to high $30,000 bracket, it offers a lot of vehicle for the money. It gives more space and handles better than a Honda Pilot, for instance, and is a much more pleasing vehicle to drive than GM’s full-size body-on-frame SUVs, the GMC Yukon and Chevrolet Tahoe. While critics argue that GM needs a smaller crossover SUV more urgently than a full-size version, the Acadia is certainly worth a look if you’re in the market for a family hauler and think a minivan is as cool as K-Fed’s attempt at a rap career.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Safety Car

^ Fair aritcle. Look forward to seeing it in person.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:51 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by titan
^ Fair aritcle. Look forward to seeing it in person.
I went over one on Saturday. Its a nice SUV. The 3rd row is even usable for adults. Moreso than alot of other 3rd row SUV's that size. But at 45K loaded its up there in price.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by dom
I went over one on Saturday. Its a nice SUV. The 3rd row is even usable for adults. Moreso than alot of other 3rd row SUV's that size. But at 45K loaded its up there in price.
Sounds good. Especially about the third seat. At 45K loaded, I'm looking for other vehicles... however (as the article mentioned), if one can keep it in the mid $30s range, they have a good suv at a good value. I've yet to check it out in person.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Race Director

Received 624 Likes on 503 Posts
So let's see: change the name to CUV instead of that awful word "SUV" and hope no one notices and they'll keep on buying our 40K vehicles.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Everyday Joe

^^^ It gives you the space of a Tahoe with gas mileage at 17/26, yet it escapes the stereotype of being a minivan.

Do you not believe that there is a market for that kind of vehicle?
Old 01-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Smitty's Moral Police

That is impressive gas mileage for the size of the vehicle, they list the FWD as 18/26..hell my TL is only rated 19/29. Whether or not they hit that mpg is another story (I get 31 or so on highway trips, *UVs can't compete there).
Old 01-20-2007, 12:06 PM
I love cars!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I'm picking up one of these on Monday for a 2-day test drive. I got a flyer in the mail from GM/Enterprise Rent-a-Car for the GM "Bring it Home" promotion. You get your choice of 5 GM vehicles to use for 48 hours, no strings attached, and no cost. Should be neat. The URL is gmbringithome.com.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Everyday Joe

^^^^ How did you get picked for this? Do you rent alot from Enterprise? GM Fanboy?
Old 01-21-2007, 09:44 AM
I love cars!

Originally Posted by keg1997
^^^^ How did you get picked for this? Do you rent alot from Enterprise? GM Fanboy?
About the only thing I can think of is that I once bought a brand new 1997 Camaro Z28, so that put me on GM's mailing list. Plus, there was an Enterprise store on the Chevy dealer's lot which they used for loaners, so that's the most likely explanation. I just bought a new G35 last week, but I'm still gonna jump at the chance for this.

Oh wait, I just thought of something some likely! I've been attending the last few GM Auto show in motion events, so that's probably what triggered it.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Everyday Joe

Hmmm...a buddy of mine's wife is a regional GM for Enterprise....I need to send her an email. She's had a '07 G in her driveway for a couple of weeks now!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by biker
So let's see: change the name to CUV instead of that awful word "SUV" and hope no one notices and they'll keep on buying our 40K vehicles.
But it is a CUV, no? lol
Old 01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
I love cars!

I picked up the "CUV" from Enterprise this morning. It's plenty spacious; this one was not loaded. It has 3 rows, captains chairs in the second row, and cloth seats with rear air.
The powerplant and 6-speed auto is NO JOKE. This 275-hp V6 has no problem spinning the meaty tires, especially with traction control off. It has LED taillights and projector low/high beams.
It's VERY quiet, with the engine start being virtually silent. The example I'm driving has less than 800 miles. I like the styling, and the design and materials a notch above normal GM quality. That's my rave for today.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:43 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by fast-tl
I picked up the "CUV" from Enterprise this morning. It's plenty spacious; this one was not loaded. It has 3 rows, captains chairs in the second row, and cloth seats with rear air.
The powerplant and 6-speed auto is NO JOKE. This 275-hp V6 has no problem spinning the meaty tires, especially with traction control off. It has LED taillights and projector low/high beams.
It's VERY quiet, with the engine start being virtually silent. The example I'm driving has less than 800 miles. I like the styling, and the design and materials a notch above normal GM quality. That's my rave for today.

pics?
Old 01-22-2007, 07:58 PM
I love cars!

I'll get some pics tomorrow during daylight; my digicam s u c k s at night!

Quick Reply: GMC: Acadia News