Ford: Fusion News

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
Good news for Ford, I guess. But I see way more new Sonatas than Fusions.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like their advertisements...print, specifically. Good for ford
Old 04-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Suzuka Master

Good for Ford!!! I don't know if anyone caught the Autoweek review of the 06' Fusion? They couldn't find much to complain about. Ford needs to fix the safety issues with the car ASAP. Autoweek complained about the brakes, which Ford could fix with a better pad compound. Hopefully the new 250hp+ 3.5L V6 makes it into the Fusion. This car could be a huge hit for Ford with some minor tweaks throughout the product life cycle.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,659 Likes on 926 Posts
In fairness, the Fusion seems to be a MUCH more likeable car than the Taurus. As Maximized alluded, the new 250hp/240lb-ft 3.5L V6 makes the Fusion more appetizing IMHO....when coupled with the 6F tranny, it looks VERY promising. If they would add a Navi option, it would become even more competetive.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by F23A4
In fairness, the Fusion seems to be a MUCH more likeable car than the Taurus. As Maximized alluded, the new 250hp/240lb-ft 3.5L V6 makes the Fusion more appetizing IMHO....when coupled with the 6F tranny, it looks VERY promising. If they would add a Navi option, it would become even more competetive.
Optional Navi, HIDs, and Stability Control would be nice.

A sport model with a stiffer suspension, summer tires, MazdaSpeed 6 Brakes, and 6 speed manual would be nice.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
MotorTrend mag claims that there might be a two door Fusion offering next year. Which means there will also be a two door MKZ from Lincoln.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gavriil
MotorTrend mag claims that there might be a two door Fusion offering next year. Which means there will also be a two door MKZ from Lincoln.
Motor Trend claims that GM said the skies are greenish red in their world, so, next year we can expect to see more greenish red skies in our world too.

In other news ... Chrysler outranked Toyota in Initial Quality, yet another 30-year winning streak by the Chrysler Group. Chrysler Group: when you want a premium American car.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:53 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by gavriil
Makes perfect sense. It's a natural extension of the line. I hope the styling's a bit different.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Suzuka Master

Stupid move! The V6 Mustang will be at nearly the same price point. Why does Ford need two Coupe at nearly the same price? Ford should be focusing on other products instead.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
Originally Posted by Maximized
Stupid move! The V6 Mustang will be at nearly the same price point. Why does Ford need two Coupe at nearly the same price? Ford should be focusing on other products instead.
Because, as it's been so eloquently pointed out here repeatedly, 90% of V6 Mustang owners are women (or something like that).

So, using that information and normal Acurazine logic:

Most V6 Mustangs are owned by women, therefore V6 Mustangs are chick cars.

Perhaps a 2dr Fusion with the 3.5L will bring some men shopping coupes into their dealership.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Moderator Alumnus

They are following the Accord and Toyota strategy with the Solara and Accord coupe. Although the Solara will not be replaced this time.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by charliemike
Because, as it's been so eloquently pointed out here repeatedly, 90% of V6 Mustang owners are women (or something like that).

So, using that information and normal Acurazine logic:

Most V6 Mustangs are owned by women, therefore V6 Mustangs are chick cars.

Perhaps a 2dr Fusion with the 3.5L will bring some men shopping coupes into their dealership.
Well Ford does have the 300 hp Mustang GT to attract men. Also, this rumor goes against the rumors of a S197 based Lincoln Mark.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:56 AM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
I'm interested in what the two door MKZ from Lincoln would look like.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Well Ford does have the 300 hp Mustang GT to attract men. Also, this rumor goes against the rumors of a S197 based Lincoln Mark.
True but that's a V8 and also not a coupe-based sedan.

I don't think that I'd cross shop a Fusion sedan and a Mustang.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:34 PM
_____ like a rabbit

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
i love the fusion
Old 07-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Safety Car

Don't think its really necessary with the mustang. A fusion wagon makes more sense. The good news in this if true, is that there could be a coupe mazdaspeed 6 that comes out of it to run with an evo/sti,
Old 07-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Banned

Ford isn't going to be doing any other coupes. And Ford dealers will be lucky enough if they can do anything other than a new people mover/Fairlane!
Old 07-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Kabachitare!

Originally Posted by stangg172004
i love the fusion
I hate the fusion
Old 07-30-2006, 09:43 PM
Suzuka Master

True but that's a V8 and also not a coupe-based sedan.

I don't think that I'd cross shop a Fusion sedan and a Mustang.
A two coupe line-up as of recently didn't work for Ford. The Mustang will ALWAYS be Ford's high volume coupe.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:02 AM
Kabachitare!

Related Article:

Fusion toy cars: They're GRRReat!

Associated Press

DEARBORN -- Ford Motor Co., in an effort to keep promoting its Fusion midsize car, plans to put 600,000 toy cars into Kellogg Co. cereal boxes starting Sunday.

The boxes, each containing a Fusion Hot Wheels car, will be distributed out of discount retailer Target Corp.'s stores nationwide. Fusion photos will appear on each box, the nation's second-largest automaker said.

The Fusion toys will be inserted in boxes of Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes and Cocoa Krispies.

Ford said one red model with the Target logo will be among them, and whoever gets that box will win a real Fusion.

Continued promotion of the Fusion, one of Ford's better-selling models, is a priority for Mark Fields, Ford's president of the Americas. In a recent interview, he said Ford used to roll out a vehicle, then stop promoting it.

"We used to do the launch and abandon, which means advertise it for three or four months and then move onto the next product," he said.

"In the case of the Fusion, it's a new nameplate. We need to make sure we continually have the right care and feeding of that nameplate so that the awareness builds over time."

Fusion sales have grown in most months since its introduction in October, peaking at 14,940 in May and dropping slightly to 13,691 in June.

Dearborn-based Ford sold 71,089 Fusions during the first half of this year, still far short of its main competitors, the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord. Toyota sold 211,131 Camrys during the first half of 2006, while Honda sold 174,871 Accords.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to regular web page
Old 07-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

A two coupe line-up as of recently didn't work for Ford. The Mustang will ALWAYS be Ford's high volume coupe.
What was that other coupe?
Old 07-31-2006, 09:41 AM
Suzuka Master

What was that other coupe?
Up until the late 90s(1997 IIRC) Ford had the T-bird selling alongside the Mustang. A few years later they resurrected the Thunderbird name and sold a convertible. Granted it was much more expensive than the supposed Fusion coupe.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:10 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Up until the late 90s(1997 IIRC) Ford had the T-bird selling alongside the Mustang. A few years later they resurrected the Thunderbird name and sold a convertible. Granted it was much more expensive than the supposed Fusion coupe.
Dude, those are not the same as a Fusion coupe! :P

That T-bird coupe by then was a boat. The T-bird convertible was $40k

I think there is room for a Fusion Coupe.

Ford's issue is not that there isn't room for certain vehicles, it's that they don't offer the ones here they should. And they don't know how to pitch vehicles that have a market to people that aren't die-hard Ford or domestic buyers.

For example, here are some vehicles that we don't see that would sell here IMO:

- Ford S-Max (Mazda 5-ish in size) 220hp in top-of-line trim

- Focus ST w/225hp

- Fiesta ST w/150hp

Now, people here may argue that I'm stating the obvious, but I think it's still worth mentioning. Ford has good products they just refuse to bring here because it doesn't know how to go after people that aren't in their wheelhouse.

The Fiesta ST w/150hp seems like a pretty neat little car. I think it would be competitive as a single model/trim and is an attractive car.

Nothing more needs to be said about the Focus ST. Ford is run by idiots.

The S-Max could fill a void if the trend of gas prices continues to rise. Especially considering how completely underwhelming the Freestar/Monterey twins are.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Dude, those are not the same as a Fusion coupe! :P

That T-bird coupe by then was a boat. The T-bird convertible was $40k

I think there is room for a Fusion Coupe.

Ford's issue is not that there isn't room for certain vehicles, it's that they don't offer the ones here they should. And they don't know how to pitch vehicles that have a market to people that aren't die-hard Ford or domestic buyers.

For example, here are some vehicles that we don't see that would sell here IMO:

Now, people here may argue that I'm stating the obvious, but I think it's still worth mentioning. Ford has good products they just refuse to bring here because it doesn't know how to go after people that aren't in their wheelhouse.

The Fiesta ST w/150hp seems like a pretty neat little car. I think it would be competitive as a single model/trim and is an attractive car.

Nothing more needs to be said about the Focus ST. Ford is run by idiots.

The S-Max could fill a void if the trend of gas prices continues to rise. Especially considering how completely underwhelming the Freestar/Monterey twins are.
The older Thunderbird was way under 40K. The newer T-bird was all of 40K and was a flop IMO.

Ford should drop the Fusion coupe and bring over the Euro Focus, especially the ST as you mentioned. A hot rod Focus would make much more sense.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Fahrvergnügen'd

The older Thunderbird was way under 40K. The newer T-bird was all of 40K and was a flop IMO.

Ford should drop the Fusion coupe and bring over the Euro Focus, especially the ST as you mentioned. A hot rod Focus would make much more sense.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply the Turbo or S/C TBirds were $40k. The vert WAS a flop because I think it was underpowered and over priced.

Sadly, Ford simply doesn't seem to be able to break out of the shadow of SUVs, Pickups, and NASCAR to start giving Americans what they'd really want.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Fusion AWD Priced from $23,430 - - Source: The Car Connection
Ford says its new all-wheel-drive Fusion sedan is a great bargain - not only because it has more traction. The new four-by Fusion gets a base sticker price of $23,430, including destination, while an upmarket Fusion SEL AWD is priced from $24,525 - both roughly the price of front-drive, V-6 Accords and Camrys. Plus, for 2007, Ford points out, every Fusion adds on about $1000 in standard equipment including an MP3 jack, side and curtain airbags, a fold-down front passenger seat, and a six-disc in-dash CD changer.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
^ Nice to see that Ford is trying to gain marketshare with their Fusion. Looks like they are banking the farm that this will bring them profits (like the days of the Taurus / Saturn). I know a few coworkers with an '06 model and they are happy with them (so far).

Plus ... it'll make Honda / Toyota more wary of this very important market. Man, I love it when competitive forces drive manufacturers to pack in more (for less).
Old 10-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Moderator Alumnus

RELEASE: 2006 Ford Fusion MRT T5 - - Source: The Car Connection

Several tricked-out Ford Fusions will be on display next week at the 2006 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show inLas Vegas, where 2,000 specialty-equipment and new-vehicle manufacturers will gather to unveil new customization trends and technology.

One of the vehicles being unveiled at SEMA is the Fusion T5 -- the "T" is for turbo and the "5" is for 5-speed automatic transmission. It was developed by MRT, an aftermarket engineering and customizing performance shop.

"The base vehicle is very well appointed, very solid and very stable. It does everything well," said Scott Hoag, president of MRT. "We wanted to keep the base vehicle DNA intact so what we tried to do is pick certain attributes of the car to reinforce or express a little bit differently."

The light silver frost T5 sports a 3dCarbon body kit, twin MRT hood scoops and an MRT black chrome trim kit that transforms all the silver chrome on the car to a black chrome finish.

To kick things up a notch under the hood, MRT added a turbocharger to Fusion's new all-wheel drive 3.0-liter V6 engine.

"This is MRT's way to help Ford announce to BMW, 'Let's bring the game. We've got it,' " said Hoag.

For the most part, Hoag says he and his team left the interior alone.

"Fusion's got a fabulous interior. It's comfortable. It's well laid out, and it has nice materials," he said. "But we did add a considerable amount of technology to the car."

MRT added an 8½-inch touch screen monitor that allows for mobile internet access, Bluetooth technology, a navigation system and a DVD system.

"All of that technology is along for the ride with this particular application," said Hoag. "We left the stock stereo head unit in place, but we reinforced the audio system with dual Rockford amps and eight aftermarket speakers, including a subwoofer. It definitely fills the room with sound."

Hoag says he and his team had a certain customer in mind when they developed the Fusion T5.

"We're trying to target market to a 30- or 40-year-old professional male or female who can't afford a BMW but wants to accomplish that look and feel and performance in a slightly different way," he said. "The Fusion T5 will deliver those goods plus some."
Old 10-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Moderator Alumnus

RELEASE: 2006 Ford Fusion MRT T5 - - Source: The Car Connection

Old 10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
That looks pretty good
Old 10-31-2006, 09:51 PM
That was uncalled for...

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts
Aside from the cheap photochop it looks really good.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:04 PM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
great.. ford needs to develop a SE 6 spd manny tranny for it to get the sport scene involved... even if it is a low numbers production model..
Old 12-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,653 Likes on 13,892 Posts
Post Hybrid spied...

From Leftlanenews...

Ford has begun testing prototypes for its Fusion Hybrid, as evidenced by this prototype caught with its hood up. Spies noticed that the parking lot of a facility known to be the primary development site for Ford's Escape Hybrid was suddenly awash in Fusion test cars.

After some snooping, photographers were able to snap some images of a Fusion prototype with its hood open. A large label inside the engine compartment reads: "HEV AC - DO NOT charge with Oil." "HEV" is a common acronym for a Hybrid Electric Vehicle, so it appears to be clear-cut proof that this Fusion was equipped with the hybrid powerplant due to arrive in 2008. Closer inspection seems to suggest that this Fusion prototype is using the same 2.3-liter DOHC 16-valve Atkinson cycle four-cylinder engine found in the Escape Hybrid.

The Escape's hybrid system provides 94 horsepower via an electric motor at low speeds. When additional power is required, the gasoline engine seamlessly engages, contributing 133 horsepower. The net result is 155 hp with zero to 60 times equal to that of a 200 horsepower V6.

Old 12-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Kabachitare!

Ugly as hell..
Old 12-13-2006, 06:40 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Hybrid Fusion w/ the 4cyl engine is a good move.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Post 2007 Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 sets land speed record...

Press release from Ford...

Ford Motor Company made history today by reaching 207.279 mph with the Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999, the world’s first production-based hydrogen fuel cell race car.

The Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 is Ford’s latest environmental innovation, another step on the road toward commercially viable hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.

The car was designed and built by Ford engineers in collaboration with Ohio State University, Ballard Power Systems and Roush.

WENDOVER, Utah, August 16 – Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today became the world’s first automaker to set a land speed record for a production-based fuel cell powered car. The Ford Fusion Hydrogren 999 fuel cell car raced to 207.297 mph at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Wendover, Utah to set the record.

The Ford "999" is the world’s first and only production vehicle-based fuel cell race car. It was built in collaboration with Ballard Power Systems, Roush and Ohio State University and is one of two vehicles demonstrating the potential of fuel cell technology. Ford researchers also are supporting student engineers from Ohio State University on its Buckeye Bullet 2, a streamliner-type fuel cell-powered racer attempting 300+ mph.

“What we’ve accomplished is nothing short of an industry first,” said Gerhard Schmidt, vice president, Research & Advanced Engineering for Ford Motor Company. “No other automaker in the world has come close. We are excited to have accomplished something never before done. We established this project to advance fuel-cell-powered vehicles and to do what has never been done before; and we did it.”

Schmidt said Ford’s historic run at Bonneville will further expand the company's technological horizons with fuel cell-powered vehicles, because the use of hydrogen as a fuel could someday play a key role in meeting the energy needs of the transportation sector. The Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 is Ford’s latest environmental innovation and is another step on the road toward commercially viable hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.

The speed was reached during a run at the Bonneville Nationals, which are being held from Aug. 10-17.

The Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 land speed record vehicle was designed by Ford engineers and built by Roush in Allen Park, Mich. Ford engineers leveraged the 2004 Buckeye Bullet’s electric motor, while Ballard Power Systems supplied the 400 kW hydrogen fuel cells. Ford retiree Rick Byrnes, a veteran Bonneville racer, piloted the Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 on its record breaking run.

Ohio State students have designed their streamliner, dubbed Buckeye Bullet 2, from the ground up. Ballard donated the hydrogen fuel cells for Ohio State’s car, Roush its engineering services and Ford has provided overall project coordination and expertise in fuel cell drivetrains.

In 2004, Ohio State students set the unlimited land speed record for an electric vehicle by running 314 mph in the first Buckeye Bullet, dubbed BB1.

Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 Part of a Broader Effort

The Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 shows one of the ways Ford is advancing environmental innovation with the goal of offering vehicles with zero impact on the environment. Multiple technologies, including hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, E85 ethanol, clean diesels, bio-diesels, advanced engine and transmission technologies allow a flexible approach that balances customer needs, environmental impact and shareholder interests.

Ford Motor Company currently has a fleet of 30 hydrogen-powered Focus fuel cell vehicles on the road as part of a worldwide, seven-city program to conduct real world testing of fuel cell technology. The 30-car fleet has accumulated nearly 580,000 miles since its inception in 2005.

Ford also is conducting tests with the world’s first plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, the Ford Edge with HySeries Drive. The Ford Edge with HySeries Drive uses a series electric drivetrain with an onboard hydrogen fuel cell generator to give the vehicle a range of 225 miles with zero emissions.

Ford currently offers gasoline-electric hybrids including the Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid. The company will also offer hybrid versions of the Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan in 2008.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Post 2010 Facelift Revealed with New Hybrid Engine

Press release...

- For 2010, the Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan will offer Ford's all-new Duratec 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that is expected to deliver at least 3 mpg better on the highway than the Honda Accord and 2 mpg better than the Toyota Camry
- Ford's next-generation hybrid system debuts in the new 2010 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan hybrids. The more efficient system delivers a more seamless driving experience and is expected to achieve class-leading fuel economy, besting the Toyota Camry hybrid by at least 5 mpg city
- Ford's SmartGaugeTM with EcoGuide is a new instrument cluster execution that gives hybrid owners a more connected, fuel-efficient driving experience by coaching them on how to optimize performance of the 2010 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan hybrids
- With the Fusion and Milan Hybrids and the Escape and the Mariner Hybrids, Ford has doubled the size and volume of its hybrid lineup, making Ford the largest domestic producer of full hybrid vehicles in North America

Ford Motor Company announced today that the new 2010 Ford Fusion will offer consumers a more fuel-efficient powertrain lineup, including an all-new hybrid model that is expected to achieve class-leading fuel economy.

The new Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan hybrid models also offer owners a more connected driving experience, thanks to SmartGauge with EcoGuide, a unique new instrument cluster execution that helps coach drivers to improve fuel efficiency.

"Offering consumers more fuel-efficient vehicle choices, including maximizing the efficiency of our gasoline-powered engines, improving and increasing our hybrid vehicle offerings and increasing our use of fuel saving technologies such as six-speed transmissions, is part of Ford's plan to deliver technology solutions for affordable fuel economy for millions," said Derrick Kuzak, Ford's group vice president for Global Product Development.

Improved gas engines

For 2010, Fusion and Milan will offer Ford's all-new Duratec 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine producing 175 horsepower; an enhanced 3.0-liter V-6 with 19 more horsepower than its predecessor; and a 3.5-liter V-6 that pumps out 263 horsepower on the Fusion Sport model.

Fusion models equipped with the 2.5-liter I-4 engine are expected to deliver at least 3 mpg better on the highway than the Honda Accord and 2 mpg better than the Toyota Camry.

All are paired with six-speed transmissions for up to a 10 percent fuel economy improvement and a host of other industry-first technologies aimed at improving performance while gaining fuel economy.

Next-generation hybrid system

Ford's next-generation hybrid propulsion system builds upon the proven success of the Escape and Mariner hybrids, delivering class-leading fuel economy for the all-new 2010 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan hybrids that debut later this year.

With the new arrivals, Ford will be the producer of the most fuel-efficient mid-size sedans and SUVs in America - and the Fusion Hybrid is expected to perform at least 5 mpg better on the highway than the Toyota Camry hybrid.

The overall system upgrade allows the Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan hybrids to operate longer at higher speeds in electric mode. The hybrid vehicles can operate up to 47 mph in pure electric mode, about twice as fast as some competitors. Plus, the city driving range on a single tank of gas is expected to be more than 700 miles.

"With the new Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan hybrids, we are now able to offer even better range of travel on battery power at a greater speed, thanks to a more efficient, seamless transition between the battery-powered motor and gasoline-driven engine," Kuzak said. "These new hybrids will exceed expectations on all fronts - fuel efficiency, comfort, convenience and overall drivability."

With the addition of the two new hybrid sedans, Ford will be the largest domestic producer of hybrid vehicles in North America. All Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan models will be built at Ford's Hermosillo (Mexico) Stamping and Assembly Plant.

SmartGauge with EcoGuide

Ford's SmartGauge with EcoGuide, an innovative new instrument cluster, provides real-time information to help drivers maximum fuel efficiency.

Ford collaborated with IDEO and Smart Design, two world leaders in helping consumers connect with technology, to develop the instrument cluster. Job One was properly integrating the driver with the cluster's science and technology.

The driver is immediately engaged by the SmartGauge liquid crystal display (LCD) screens, on either side of the center-mounted analog speedometer, with a special greeting that combines illumination and graphics.

EcoGuide then uses a multi-layered approach to coach the driver to maximum fuel efficiency. A tutorial mode is built into the display and helps the driver learn about the instrument cluster and the hybrid in a whimsical way that does not overpower.

For instance, drivers can choose one of four data screens to choose the information level displayed during their drives. They are:

- Inform: Fuel level and battery charge status
- Enlighten: Adds electric vehicle mode indicator and tachometer
- Engage: Adds engine output power and battery output power
- Empower: Adds power to wheels, engine pull-up threshold and accessory power consumption

All levels can show instant fuel economy, fuel economy history, odometer, engine coolant temperature, what gear the car is in and trip data, including trip fuel economy, time-elapsed fuel economy and miles to empty.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:17 AM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
Bigger than acura grill
Old 10-31-2008, 12:31 AM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Is it just me or do these grilles remind you of an electric shaver
Old 10-31-2008, 01:51 AM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
^ kinda. lol