Ford: Fiesta News

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
Originally Posted by TMQ
Replace your Audi R8? A lease?

The reason to buy new is if you plan to keep the car for a long time, and that you worry about other people's maintenance. Otherwise, buying 2-3 yr old car is the best way to go.
Huh? I bought a used Mazda to replace my 2005 S4.

Leasing won't work as I drive 20k miles a year.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Team Owner

Received 582 Likes on 346 Posts
Originally Posted by Colin
Seriously, I like it. I'm only questioning the usage of the Fiesta nameplate.
It's just a name. If a buyer can't objectively look at something, they are idiots.

And I agree with Moog, Fiesta > Fit. And I really like the Fit.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by Sly Raskal
It's just a name. If a buyer can't objectively look at something, they are idiots.

And I agree with Moog, Fiesta > Fit. And I really like the Fit.
People get attached to names. The Taurus changed to 500 and now back to Taurus. It must have been important to somebody to make the switch. Sales have also improved.

Some people here still grumble that Acura changed from Legend to RL and it's been almost 15 years since a Legend was sold in NA. But hey, it's not a big deal, I was just making conversation
Old 12-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Team Owner

Received 582 Likes on 346 Posts
Originally Posted by Colin
People get attached to names. The Taurus changed to 500 and now back to Taurus. It must have been important to somebody to make the switch. Sales have also improved.

Some people here still grumble that Acura changed from Legend to RL and it's been almost 15 years since a Legend was sold in NA. But hey, it's not a big deal, I was just making conversation
I get it, a name is important. Of course if the car was named "Douchebag 2000" or something like that I wouldn't buy it, but that's not the case.

I just don't think it's such a bad thing to use an already recognized name on a car. Part of their branding is already done. Granted I did like Acura's old names. And calling the RSX anything but an Integra was retarded I feel, especially since it was one of their best selling cars, but I certainly didn't mind that their newer cars like the first gen TSX etc adopted it. I still love the first gen TSX a lot more than what they currently offer.

And I wasn't trying to kill your attempt at a conversation, just sharing my opinion.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
?
Old 05-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Arrow 40mpg

Ford's upcoming Fiesta subcompact will have fuel-economy bragging rights when it goes on sale this summer, but its triumph promises to be short-lived.

The most fuel-efficient Fiesta will score an EPA rating of 29 miles per gallon in the city and 40 on the highway. That beats other competitive subcompacts handily.

However, the bigger Chevrolet Cruze -- which has the interior space of a midsize sedan, although Chevy will market it as a compact -- will match the Fiesta's 40-m.p.g. highway rating when it goes on sale this fall, General Motors executives say.

The Fiesta will lead other subcompacts by a significant margin, however. The Chevrolet Aveo, Honda Fit, Kia Rio, Mini Cooper, Nissan Versa, Scion xD and Toyota Yaris have EPA ratings of 27-29 m.p.g. in the city and 34-37 on the highway.

"It's great to have bragging rights," said Joe Phillippi, principal of AutoTrends Consulting, Short Hills, N.J. "Energy prices will go up and people are concerned about their budgets. Frugal is the new black."

The Fiesta could save its owners more than $100 a year in fuel costs compared with other subcompacts.

The most fuel-efficient Fiesta will have a six-speed, dual-clutch transmission and a new 1.6-liter, four-cylinder engine that produces 120 horsepower. A dual-clutch transmission combines mechanical components of a manual transmission with electronic controls that change gears automatically, without the driver operating a clutch or moving the shifter.

Ford also will offer the Fiesta with a five-speed manual transmission. That model will have an EPA rating of 28 m.p.g. city and 37 highway. Fiesta prices will start at $13,995.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focus ST with EcoBoost please!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 439 Likes on 322 Posts
I love the looks of the car, but when I sat in it at the auto show it felt really cheap to me, but then it is a cheap car sooo

I've sat in a fit but that was a long time back so I cant really compare.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Race Director

Received 624 Likes on 503 Posts
The Fiesta could save its owners more than $100 a year in fuel costs compared with other subcompacts.
I'm glad they included that very important fact in there. The mileage figures are virtually meaningless when the yearly diff is that small.

Biker, who saw the new Fiesta 2 weeks ago near SFO and thought it looked good.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:14 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
^^ True...but what other subcompact in its class gives you a dual clutch gearbox?

Fiesta FTW!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Race Director

I think the more important point is that it's a 6 speed - hence the better mileage figures vs. the 5MT. As long as the shifts are smooth and the reliability is there, consumers in this category could care less about the details of the tranny. The cost of this tranny must have reached a low enough point compared to a traditional AT for Ford to be offering it.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by biker
I think the more important point is that it's a 6 speed - hence the better mileage figures vs. the 5MT. As long as the shifts are smooth and the reliability is there, consumers in this category could care less about the details of the tranny. The cost of this tranny must have reached a low enough point compared to a traditional AT for Ford to be offering it.
Exactly, the problem is Honda and Acura are living in the past still. Honda's entire line-up, except for the Hybrid models, all have antiquated 5spd automatics, while most of the Acura line-up is 5spds as well. All their competition, including Ford now has moved on to higher spd automatics while Honda and Acura are left behind.

By now, all Honda models should have had 6spd automatics standard while Acura should have been introducing 7spds into their line-up by this point. Just shows you how behind they are. Acura is just beginning to put 6spds in (MDX and ZDX only).

Last edited by smarty666; 05-18-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 439 Likes on 322 Posts
Anyone know when this is hitting dealer lots?? I want to test drive this car.
I built my fiesta online and went past 18k. Kind a lot but it does have some nice features, so maybe its worth it.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,632 Likes on 13,881 Posts
Post 2010 Ford Racing Fiesta

Yow.

Press release...

Ford Racing Performance Parts is putting its own spin on a Fiesta at SEMA, outfitting a concept Fiesta in a way that is sure to get the hearts of high-performance enthusiasts pumping. The Fiesta will have a production-based 2.0-liter EcoBoost™ engine, enlarged to 2.3 liters to pump out 350 horsepower.

“The goal of our 350-horsepower Fiesta is really twofold – first to reinforce Fiesta’s fun-to-drive nature with an extreme version that captures the attention of the influential enthusiast, and second, to introduce the Ford Racing/EcoBoost connection in a way that’s unexpected and outrageous,” said Mickey Matus, Ford Racing Performance group marketing manager. “In both cases, we’re targeting the discriminating performance enthusiast with our message. After all, they are the people others rely on for automotive expertise and recommendations.”

The car comes equipped with several Ford Racing Performance Parts options that are currently available at www.fordracingparts.com. A short-throw shifter offers more precise shifting, while a Ford Racing exhaust gives off a deeper, throatier exhaust note. Also available are 17-inch wheels that are cast-aluminum and painted in charcoal gray.

Additionally, the car features Brembo brakes that offer the ultimate in stopping power, and Ohlins dual-flow valve dampers that deliver comfort and agility.

Ford Racing’s Fiesta will arrive in all-blue, pristine condition, and will be painted by a renowned artist during the show with the intention of auctioning the car in the future to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF).
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Old 10-26-2010, 12:07 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

WOW! If only it was a production model!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

ST spied...

Old 06-17-2011, 11:16 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,779 Likes on 1,407 Posts
that looks like a fish too
Old 06-20-2011, 11:01 AM
The sizzle in the Steak

Originally Posted by Yumcha
ST spied...

I wonder if there really is +/-300 bhp under the hood!?!?!?!?
Old 06-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Fahrvergnügen'd

^^

The Focus ST is reported to be around 250hp in the US. I figure the Fiesta ST if it ever came here would probably be about 200-210.

But I doubt it's coming here.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:30 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

^^ If they can push north of 300 bhp at SEMA....why not production :wink:
Old 11-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Race Director

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-st-unveiled/1

Ford today is revealing the Fiesta ST concept, another chance to show how turbocharged car are at the center of its performance and gas-saving strategy. The Fiesta ST will join the production version of the Focus ST in being formally debuted at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

Like Focus ST, Fiesta ST will be powered by a turbocharged EcoBoost engine. Its will have a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine producing 180 horsepower. The Focus version gets a 2-liter EcoBoost engine. Fiesta ST also gets a six-speed manual transmission.

"Fiesta has a rich history of high-performance models so a new ST performance model is a logical next step in our performance vehicle strategy," said Derrick Kuzak, Ford group vice president, in a statement. The plan would be to sell the Fiesta ST worldwide.

Standing apart from the regular Fiesta, the ST has a lowered stance, tuned suspension, widened wheel arches with 17-inch alloy wheels and full ST body kit. It's made to look like the racing Ford Fiesta WRC competition car.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Race Director

The following users liked this post:
phee (11-03-2011)
Old 11-03-2011, 11:21 AM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
That sounds great. It should be fun to drive that.

This vs Fit? What would you guys choose?
Old 11-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Honda Fanboy

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + MS3
That sounds great. It should be fun to drive that.

This vs Fit? What would you guys choose?
With an estimated price difference of around $7,000 between this Fiesta ST and a regular Fit, what do you think most regular people shopping in this class will pick?

That's like asking someone on this forum if they would rather have an M3 or a 335.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 PM
B A N N E D

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
If I was shopping for a small 4-door hatch back, I'd pick the Fit over the Fiesta. The Fit has a back seat where actual humans can "FIT" and cargo space that can FIT large items. All at several thousand less FITTING my wallet better.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Originally Posted by Invisible
If I was shopping for a small 4-door hatch back, I'd pick the Fit over the Fiesta. The Fit has a back seat where actual humans can "FIT" and cargo space that can FIT large items. All at several thousand less FITTING my wallet better.
When did you become a Honda dittohead?
Old 11-04-2011, 07:13 AM
B A N N E D

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by charliemike
When did you become a Honda dittohead?
The question was, which would I pick. I picked one of the two. In reality, if I wanted a tiny hot hatch, it would be between the Fiat 500, or the Mini Cooper S. Probably the Mini.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Post 2011 Ford Fiesta ST Concept

Press release...

Ford is unveiling its vision for a future high-performance Fiesta ST at the Los Angeles Auto Show this month. The Ford Fiesta ST Concept signals the next step in Ford Motor Company’s global performance vehicle strategy and hints at how a future Fiesta ST model might look when it joins the Focus ST in the global small car portfolio.

The Fiesta ST Concept combines eye-catching, muscular and sporty styling with a dynamic sports chassis and a high-performance powertrain capable of delivering impressive fuel economy with low emissions.

A global Fiesta ST would extend the proud, 35-year Fiesta history of delivering high- performance thrills to small car customers. Iconic past models include the European Fiesta XR2 and XR2i, Fiesta RS1800 and RS Turbo, and the more recent first-generation Fiesta ST. The five-door Fiesta ST Concept shows the promise for a globally available performance model.

Bold and distinctive, the five-door Fiesta ST Concept embodies the spirit of Fiesta’s high-performance history with an infusion of dynamic, futuristic looks and innovative technology.

“The Fiesta has a rich history of high-performance models so a new ST performance model is a logical next step in our performance vehicle strategy for our global small cars,” said Derrick Kuzak, Ford group vice president, Global Product Development.

The Fiesta ST Concept continues that tradition by showing how a global performance version of Ford’s best-selling B-car can be both technologically advanced and dramatically styled.

“With a racing silhouette inspired by global Fiesta race and rally cars currently competing on the world stage, and influenced by the unique appearance of the all-new Focus ST, the new Fiesta ST Concept is an exciting demonstration of the road-going Fiesta’s potential,” Kuzak added.

Rally car-inspired, EcoBoost-powered

With the Fiesta RS World Rally car and Fiesta Rallycross cars currently demonstrating the potential of Ford’s global small car in the toughest of international motorsports events, there could be no better time for Ford to offer customers a glimpse of what is technically possible with the road-going Fiesta.

Like Ford’s World Rally Championship contender, Fiesta RS WRC, the Fiesta ST Concept uses a 1.6-liter Ford EcoBoost® gasoline engine to deliver high-level performance.

The use of a 1.6-liter turbocharged unit in the Fiesta ST Concept and Ford’s EcoBoost downsizing strategy in general reflects not only the current WRC engine guidelines but also the trend within international motorsports to deliver greater fuel economy through technological advancement.

As with all engines in the EcoBoost family, the Fiesta ST Concept’s advanced engine combines turbocharging and direct injection to deliver the powerful performance of a larger-capacity, traditional gasoline engine.

Like the 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine that will power the production Ford Focus ST, the 1.6-liter EcoBoost in the Fiesta ST Concept also features twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT) and has been specially developed to provide power and torque worthy of the ST badge.

In the Fiesta ST Concept, the 1.6-liter Ford EcoBoost engine achieves a target output of 180 horsepower with 177 lb.-ft. of torque.

Yet the advanced design of the turbocharged four-cylinder engine – connected to a six-speed manual transmission – means the Fiesta ST Concept also delivers lower emissions.

Improving fuel economy and emissions remains one of the driving factors behind Ford’s continuing development of the EcoBoost engine family, with the Fiesta ST Concept proving that responsible and attractive fuel economy need not come at the expense of performance.

Bold design

The Fiesta ST’s bold and assertive styling makes an immediate impression and drives home the high-performance message with a number of striking features and design themes. The large, distinctive trapezoidal grille echoes a key feature of its larger sibling, the new Focus ST, and incorporates a honeycomb mesh design.

At the rear a dramatic diffuser design leaves no doubt as to the sporting credentials of the Fiesta ST Concept. The diffuser also envelops a twin-exit exhaust.

A lowered stance, widened wheel arches filled with 17-inch alloy wheels and full ST body kit mirror the styling of the Ford Fiesta WRC competition car – an alluring form that also delivers racing functionality.

Motorsports-influenced performance and handling

Taking inspiration from Ford’s competition Fiestas in the World Rally Championship, Global Rallycross Championship, European Rallycross Championship and X Games, the Ford Global Performance Vehicles group has developed the Fiesta ST Concept to deliver uncompromised sports performance and handling.

Tuned suspension geometry ensures dynamic and competent handling that can flatter less-experienced drivers while rewarding those seeking to push the limits of the Fiesta ST’s sports performance.

“With the Focus ST we promised to deliver uncompromised sports performance and styling to a truly global audience for the first time, without sacrificing Ford’s key values of Quality, Green, Safe and Smart,” said Jost Capito, Ford director of Global Performance Vehicles. “With the Fiesta ST Concept, we are demonstrating that our global performance plan has legs.

“The Fiesta ST Concept shows in the most dramatic way possible that the qualities that define an ST are not limited to one model,” he added. “The potential for delivering the ST experience to an even wider audience is laid bare by this exciting new concept.”
Old 11-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Wow!

Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Some dude

Received 347 Likes on 203 Posts
From Autoblog:
-Fiesta ST – a well-known hot hatch born in Europe and now ready for North America – packs a punch with a 1.6-liter EcoBoost® engine producing nearly 200 horsepower

-New Fiesta ST is Ford's latest vehicle to wear the Sport Technologies badge, a global performance brand that debuted in North America earlier this year with the launch of the Focus ST

-Exclusively equipped with a six-speed manual transmission, Fiesta ST is expected to be a segment leader in both performance and fuel efficiency

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 26, 2012 – Small cars continue to be a hot segment in North America and with the new Fiesta ST, introduced here at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show, Ford is expected to have the hottest hatch around.

Fiesta ST, a performance model first launched in Europe back in 2005, is yet another proof point from Ford that small cars are anything but boring. In addition to a precision sport-tuned suspension and an improved braking system, Fiesta ST packs a punch under the hood.

A new high-output variant of the award-winning 1.6-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine propels Fiesta ST with an estimated 197 horsepower and 214 lb.-ft. of torque. In comparison, Mini Cooper S makes do with 181 horsepower and 177 lb.-ft., while Chevrolet Sonic RS produces just 138 horsepower and 148 lb.-ft.

Unlike the competition, Fiesta ST doesn't simply look like a performance car; it's got the guts to back it up.

"This is a rewarding car to rev," says Mark Roberts, Fiesta calibration supervisor. "With 177 lb.-ft. of torque available from just 1,600 rpm and 214 lb.-ft. by 3,500 rpm, Fiesta ST gives the performance and feel of an engine twice its size. There's no waiting at all for the power to just push you back in your seat."

Fiesta ST may be born with racing DNA, but buyers won't have to pay for that performance at the pump. Available exclusively as a five-door hatchback in North America and with a six-speed manual transmission, Fiesta ST is projected to achieve up to 34 mpg.

This compact performance machine sports a unique grille and chin spoiler with new rear diffuser and fascia extensions. Bright tipped dual-exhaust pipes and high-mount spoiler along with unique 17-inch wheels complete the visual package: Fiesta ST looks like it's made for the racetrack. The car is first of its nameplate to receive the Molten Orange tri-coat metallic paint.

Fiesta ST steering is more direct and responsive than the base model. A unique suspension with modified front knuckle makes for a quicker overall steering ratio of 13.6:1.

The rear axle gets increased roll stiffness to improve stability through fast corners, while the Fiesta ST body sits 15 millimeters closer to the ground than the base model.

Increased mechanical grip provided by the suspension improvements is further enhanced with electronic Torque Vectoring Control to reduce understeer during hard cornering maneuvers. Three-mode electronic stability control – standard, sport or off – enables the ST driver to select the amount of electronic aid based on current conditions. Overall, Fiesta ST provides enthusiastic drivers with the ideal mix of performance handling and ride comfort.

Fiesta ST will also sound good on the open road. It features the mechanical version of the sound symposer first used on the Focus ST, which went on sale in North America earlier this year, to provide an enhanced soundtrack for drivers out tackling the open road. It is unique for Fiesta in that for the first time the engine sound is directly fed into the passenger cabin to accentuate feedback quality and response.

Fiesta ST is the result of the combined efforts of Team RS in Europe and SVT in the United States.
Wish they would have brought over the 3 Door, but I won't complain too much. At near 200 hp and a (est.) 2400 pound curb weight, this car should be a blast to drive.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Race Director

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidvin...e-2014-fiesta/

When Ford launched the Fiesta for 2011, they had a head start. Two years earlier in 2009, they’d brought 100 European Fiestas to the U.S. and created the Fiesta Movement. Thousands of consumers submitted entries to be chosen as one of 100 digital influencers given the keys to a Fiesta for six months. These Fiesta agents completed monthly challenges, posted video and blogged about their experiences. The campaign, masterminded by new Ford social media head Scott Monty, was called the Fiesta Movement. It was spectacularly successful.

The campaign did an exceptional job of exposing the Fiesta name to a new generation of users (the name had been defunct in the U.S. for over a decade), gaining 6.2mm YouTube views, 750,000 Flickr views and 40mm Twitter impressions. Most importantly, it singlehandedly brought top-of-mind awareness for the Fiesta nameto a new generation of drivers. 132,000 drivers signed up for updates on the new Fiesta and over 6,000 pre-ordered the Fiesta, an exceptionally strong showing for a new economy car.
Four years later, Ford is resurrecting the Fiesta Movement for the launch of the 2014 Fiesta. This time around, Ford is incorporating the lessons from the first Fiesta Movement, as well as successful social campaigns for the Explorer, Escape and Fusion into the new Fiesta movement.

The 2014 Fiesta Movement will still have 100 agents given the use of a 2014 Fiesta for up to 8 months plus reimbursement for parking, gas and insurance. As with the first Fiesta Movement, there will be also be monthly missions to complete. This time around, though, a small percentage of the cars will be reserved for celebrities, current Fiesta owners and alumni. Each month with have a theme and a particular mission for the theme. The monthly themes are intended to highlight different features of the Fiesta. This year, Ford will partner with American Idol, the Summer X Games and the Bonoaroo Music Festival. Part of the partnership will give Fiesta agents inside access to these events, including behind-the-scenes looks at Idol.

A big change from the earlier promotion is that this year’s Fiesta Movement will generate all of the tv, print and digital advertising for the 2014 Fiesta launch over the summer. Team Detroit, Ford’s agency of record, will use the influencer produced video to create advertising and tie in with the promotional partners to further the reach.

Ford has a good track record with user engagement in social media programs and the new Fiesta Movement has all of the elements that a successful campaign needs in 2013. Recruitment for the new Fiesta agents begins today at www.fiestamovement.com
Old 02-20-2013, 12:15 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
6,000 pre-orders for an econobox

I'm really liking this car, actually. Seemed to have little fanfare, with the Focus ST seemingly taking most of the attention. Didn't even realize they had an ST variant of the Fiesta....
Old 02-20-2013, 08:54 AM

Received 5,293 Likes on 3,627 Posts
Originally Posted by Costco
Didn't even realize they had an ST variant of the Fiesta....
Is the Fiesta ST available here yet?
I tried to go check out the Focus ST recently, must've been every salesperson's day off. Even in the showroom, it was like a ghost town. So, no test drive for me. The Fiesta looks a little too small for me, but I'm sure the ST will be a ton of fun.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Originally Posted by 00TL-P3.2
Is the Fiesta ST available here yet?
I tried to go check out the Focus ST recently, must've been every salesperson's day off. Even in the showroom, it was like a ghost town. So, no test drive for me. The Fiesta looks a little too small for me, but I'm sure the ST will be a ton of fun.
Not for sale yet but they had one at the car show to look at. Couldn't sit in it though. But it's not dramatically different from the normal Fiesta.

I'm curious about the performance and handling.

197hp and 214lb-ft of torque. Rumormill is about $25k loaded. 34mpg.

Last edited by charliemike; 02-20-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Fiesta priced at $22,100 w/destination.

Loaded it's about $27k. No sunroof or nav and it's about $25k. Which isn't a terrible deal but does make it tough when a $27k Fiesta ST is sitting next to a $30k Focus ST.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/02/26/2...21-400-w-poll/
Old 02-27-2013, 04:29 PM

I was hoping it would top out at $25k loaded. Focus still has more appeal overall, Fiesta only because of the smaller size and weight as well as the price. Hmm.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:43 PM
Lone Wolf

Received 497 Likes on 399 Posts
Too bad we never get the rs version with the mechanical LSD and special revo knuckle steering system. That alone makes me not interested. We also don't get the best hot hatch the renault megane rs or the new vauxhall.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Originally Posted by brian6speed
Too bad we never get the rs version with the mechanical LSD and special revo knuckle steering system. That alone makes me not interested. We also don't get the best hot hatch the renault megane rs or the new vauxhall.
Yup. I wish we did. But we got a very good Focus ST and a very good Mk7 GTI. And the Veloster Turbo isn't terrible.

Which is way more than we got ten years ago.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:55 PM

IMO a Focus RS would be $30k+. They'd probably load it with some goodies standard to make it worth the effort. Even then it would still be FWD... revo knuckle or not, enthusiasts would scoff.

Quick Reply: Ford: Fiesta News