Acura: RLX News

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally posted by jts1207

Gav, I apologize for arguing with this idiot in your forum.
It's not my forum.
Old 04-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Acura/Honda is so cheese with their tech names sometimes. Super Hangling AWD. Give me a break.
Old 04-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Work safe avatar bish :D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by gavriil
It's not my forum.

yeah right
gavriil owns the automotive news forum
Old 04-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Acura/Honda is so cheese with their tech names sometimes. Super Hangling AWD. Give me a break.
So true.. It really is so cheesy... Will the next revision of this be called SDH-AWD (Super Duper Handling)?
Old 04-03-2004, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Your fucking gay. This whole "if its not a Lexus it aint shit" mentality is as old as Lou and his Mercedes shit
why are you on his case? He hasnt said anything about lexus being the best anywhere here
Old 04-03-2004, 12:50 AM

You can read it, you just dont want to understand it.

I am not the fucking idiot who wrecked my car when I was piss drunk and trying to drive. Does that make sense to you.

Or here try this:

Toyota = Lexus

Honda = Acura

Nissan = Infiniti

Vtec = Toyota's blatant rip off, vvti

1SICKLEX = ASSHAT ( do the caps help?)

Understand

Gav, I apologize for arguing with this idiot in your forum.
I am assuming since your in Dayton, Ohio, your one of the broke ass disgruntled union workers that can't build a fucking Acura, your boss is up your ass b/c you couldn't pay JD Power to give ya'll any award for anything. The machines do all the work, just put some damn windex on the windows and slap the badges on. It ain't that hard.

Since your still do fucking stupid. VVTi is always active, while VTEC kicks in at certain RPMs. How the fuck is that copying and what the fuck does that got to do with you explaining WHO THE FUCK YOUR CANDY ASS IS???????
So true.. It really is so cheesy... Will the next revision of this be called SDH-AWD (Super Duper Handling)?
Thank you. That was my point. Not sure what the guy we don't know is talking about.
Old 04-03-2004, 05:52 AM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Sellout
why are you on his case? He hasnt said anything about lexus being the best anywhere here

All his posts rip everthing not Lexus. Its :ghey:
Old 04-03-2004, 06:11 AM
Duck Fuke!

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
I am assuming since your in Dayton, Ohio, your one of the broke ass disgruntled union workers that can't build a fucking Acura, your boss is up your ass b/c you couldn't pay JD Power to give ya'll any award for anything. The machines do all the work, just put some damn windex on the windows and slap the badges on. It ain't that hard.

Since your still do fucking stupid. VVTi is always active, while VTEC kicks in at certain RPMs. How the fuck is that copying and what the fuck does that got to do with you explaining WHO THE FUCK YOUR CANDY ASS IS???????

Thank you. That was my point. Not sure what the guy we don't know is talking about.

And i am assuming sice you live in Atlanta, your either a cum guzzling Coke bottler or a gay assed Stone Mountain tour guide. What is minimum wage these days?

I know this is hard for you to understand, but you can own vehicles other tha Lexus and not be a "broke ass". I know they told you how special you were for buying it, but try taking your weak shit to a BMW or MB board. Or have you already?

Old 04-03-2004, 09:26 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by nandowong
yeah right
gavriil owns the automotive news forum
I dont own anything.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by cusdaddy

Old 04-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Whoever said that VTEC was a copy of VVTi is wrong. Toyota came with variable valve timing in the market after Honda did. Honda was the first to mass produce it and Alfa was the true pioneer.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:38 AM

Notice no one is backing you up. It's because YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED WHY YOU ARE HERE OR WHO U ARE!!!

You clearly only read the posts from me u want. I can stay in this forum and find posts where I have supported other car makers. So STFU.
And i am assuming sice you live in Atlanta, your either a cum guzzling Coke bottler or a gay assed Stone Mountain tour guide. What is minimum wage these days?

I know this is hard for you to understand, but you can own vehicles other tha Lexus and not be a "broke ass". I know they told you how special you were for buying it, but try taking your weak shit to a BMW or MB board. Or have you already
I know bub, I have. My people have. After trying different brands Lexus in my opinion is the best for me and my money. And I've met tons of BMW and MB MEMBERS in person, so clearly, I am on their forums.

Now please do not continue this futile discussion until u tell us when we can have a site tour of the TL. Wednesday is good for me.

I'm RICK JAMES BIATCH!!!
Old 04-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by cusdaddy
lmao
Old 04-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Duck Fuke!

Notice no one is backing you up. It's because YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED WHY YOU ARE HERE OR WHO U ARE!!!

You clearly only read the posts from me u want. I can stay in this forum and find posts where I have supported other car makers. So STFU.

I know bub, I have. My people have. After trying different brands Lexus in my opinion is the best for me and my money. And I've met tons of BMW and MB MEMBERS in person, so clearly, I am on their forums.

Now please do not continue this futile discussion until u tell us when we can have a site tour of the TL. Wednesday is good for me.

I'm RICK JAMES BIATCH!!!

The plant is in Marysville asshat. Get back to work on the peanut farm. I am done arguing with this simpleton.
Old 04-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Pro

I'm RICK JAMES BIATCH!!!

Look who it is again...sicklex. I swear...your on every car forum starting sh*T. Why don't you just go away and never come back. Stop trolling around forums that aren't lexus since all you do is start arguments. Lets see...you were kicked off of most of the g35 forums because of your hostility and i hope you will be banned from here soon also. You have clearly stated in many threads and posts that you love lexus and you think no other car compares..right? How about shutting up already. You are quite annoying and i've seen it too many times on various forums. I can probably write a book on all your negative comments in different forums. If you love lexus, stay in you clublexus forum that you seem to be moderator of.
Old 04-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by 03TL-S
Look who it is again...sicklex. I swear...your on every car forum starting sh*T. Why don't you just go away and never come back. Stop trolling around forums that aren't lexus since all you do is start arguments. Lets see...you were kicked off of most of the g35 forums because of your hostility and i hope you will be banned from here soon also. You have clearly stated in many threads and posts that you love lexus and you think no other car compares..right? How about shutting up already. You are quite annoying and i've seen it too many times on various forums. I can probably write a book on all your negative comments in different forums. If you love lexus, stay in you clublexus forum that you seem to be moderator of.
Well, to be fair...Sick didn't really start this flame war. Granted, I'm not one of his biggest fans. I mean, you guys are right to an extent, he generally does hate on pretty much everything non-Lexus...but he really didn't do anything this time to merit this kind of response.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Work safe avatar bish :D

I dont own anything.

I consider posting 99% of all the new threads owning this forum

btw: great job on keeping us up to date
Old 04-04-2004, 12:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
I dont see it then
Old 04-04-2004, 12:42 AM
Duck Fuke!

Originally posted by Crazy Sellout
I dont see it then

Then you are blind
Old 04-04-2004, 12:43 AM
Duck Fuke!

Old 04-04-2004, 04:50 AM
Pro

Originally posted by AcuraFan
Well, to be fair...Sick didn't really start this flame war. Granted, I'm not one of his biggest fans. I mean, you guys are right to an extent, he generally does hate on pretty much everything non-Lexus...but he really didn't do anything this time to merit this kind of response.
I'm giving that kind of response because i see him on so many different forums bashing other car makes. I guess he needs to talk crap about other cars to make him feel better about his purchase.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:21 AM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
sicklex is a good guy. he didn't even start this flame war.
Old 04-04-2004, 04:39 PM
VX1
6th Gear

Gee, I actually logged on to see what's the latest on the RL; my fricken mistake.

Scott
2000 VehiCross
2003 CL-S
Old 04-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

I'm giving that kind of response because i see him on so many different forums bashing other car makes. I guess he needs to talk crap about other cars to make him feel better about his purchase.
Yeah, I've given him a fair amount of crap about his Lexus leanings. But we don't need to start anything just because he's here. That's not what this forum's about.

There's a lot of very exicting Acura and RL news on this thread...plenty to talk about without flaming.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by VX1
Gee, I actually logged on to see what's the latest on the RL; my fricken mistake.

Scott
2000 VehiCross
2003 CL-S
Hey Scott. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully you won't judge the forum based on a couple thickheads. There's plenty here about the new RL so read up.

Hey, how do you like the VehiCross? I've always liked the styling but have never known anyone that has one.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:06 PM
I Feel Too Old Here

Originally posted by VX1

Scott
2000 VehiCross
2003 CL-S
yeah seriously, comon guys fuggedaboutit.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:11 PM

ANother person who doesn't know shit. You guys are breeding. It is warmer, time for the newbs to start hatching. I wasn't kicked off any G35 forum. Just as an example to prove your DUMBASS WRONG. 2 quick examples of inviting the G35c people to our meet/shows
http://www.6mt.net/forum/topic.asp?T...62&whichpage=2

Some pics of all the G35s and you'll see a parking lot full of cars in the background. I ORGANIZED that. How the fuck can I hate all cars but Lexus and invite/know all these people?

http://www.6mt.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1531

Again, another person that reads what they want from me (female tendencies if u ask me). Just came back from my monthly Lexus/multi-car meet. Besides Lexus, 2 turbo Maximas and a G35c swung bye. See, I actually MEET the people, I'm not one of you newbs that posts and no one knows or meets you.

I have positive and negative statements like everyone else. If u don't like it, SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY AND PAY ME NO MIND.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Lex is a good guy.. Lay off him... Yes, he favors Lexus, but many here favor Acura, so in the end, who really cares? Let's talk cars and lay off this crap
Old 04-04-2004, 09:23 PM

Since I was in the mood, here is me helping the Acura CL 1st gen guys with their meet.
http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...a&pagenumber=2
Pics from that meet
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sup...bum?.dir=/e5eb

Another from last January. A Lexus/Acura Legend meet I helped organize. Here are the pics.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/show...694#post478694

My 2 cents in the Legend forum.
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...5&pagenumber=3

Tls guys don't come out. They post their ass off but don't show their face in person. Noleaf74, I met but rarely do they come out. Met a couple TSX owners at a meet.
I also know Scalbert with his S/C CL-S. These are a couple examples.

So STFU, both of you.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Instructor

Acura Concept RL

Here's a write-up on the Acura Concept RL. Wow!

Acura Concept RL
Old 04-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
nice, thanks for the link
Old 04-05-2004, 12:41 AM
Don't listen to me.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If the actual car looks like those drawings, sign me up now. I love the wide looking stance, and the agressive looking front end. The tail lights are the only change I would make, I prefer the TSX ones.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Race Director

Received 624 Likes on 503 Posts
We've had that info in a couple of threads already. Can't be a very good source if they left out the fact that Infiniti will have a couple of notable cars at the show.

Just wait a couple of days folks - the real thing will come out.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Dont ruin this RL thread until after it's officially unveiled at the NY Auto Show please...
Old 04-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Moderator Alumnus

2004 New York: Luxury cars, SUVs top show's agenda - - - By AUTOMOTIVE NEWS - - Source: Autoweek

ACURA

Last year, when the stylish TL sedan was unveiled at the New York show, Acura sent a clear signal that design was a high priority. This year a thinly disguised concept of the next-generation RL sedan will be shown. The 2005 RL goes on sale in August.

The concept is expected to offer all-wheel drive and a 300-hp V-6. Insiders say it also may feature a hybrid powertrain with a 100-hp electric motor.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:51 AM

Dont ruin this RL thread until after it's officially unveiled at the NY Auto Show please...
My apologies Gavriil. I'll STFU.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Moderator Alumnus

My apologies Gavriil. I'll STFU.
My request went to everyone, but thanks for replying.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:09 PM
VX1
6th Gear

Originally posted by AcuraFan
Hey Scott. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully you won't judge the forum based on a couple thickheads. There's plenty here about the new RL so read up.

Hey, how do you like the VehiCross? I've always liked the styling but have never known anyone that has one.

No problem, and I've been reading since I purchased my CL-S over a year ago, but usually just the Automotive News section to find information on what I might replace the VehiCross with someday. The CL is such a near perfect car in my opinion, I rarely find a need to search around for mods and maintenance info, but it's nice to know it exists here.

I'm much more active on the VehiCross board, mainly because so few were made (about 4100 originally handmade, a lot less left on the road), we pretty much have to do all the maintenance ourselves. Even what few dealerships that are left, rarely see one, and they certainly wouldn't know what to do with it. But the VX is an amazing vehicle; it literally causes people to drop what they're doing and stare when I go by. Terrible gas mileage, because it's always 4X4, but it's fast and a true go-anywhere vehicle. In fact, I can’t think of any car south of $80K that is as much fun and attention-generating, and that’s my problem in replacing it. I almost thought about the new TL when it came out, but I’ve got it in my head that the replacement has to have a minimum of 300hp. Since it looks like a TL Type-S may not come to fruition, the RL has grabbed my attention, if they do it right. If not, I’ll probably be the few, the proud, a VehiCross owner, until the M4 finally comes out.

-Scott
Old 04-06-2004, 04:31 AM
Instructor

Back end looks like a 5 or 7 series (new gen)
Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
VehiCross??? Pics please.

Quick Reply: Acura: RLX News