Acura: RLX News

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 11:27 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
They do?
Sorry dom, but it's true. I quietly weep for you... not sure what's worse, being a Leafs fan or having to sift through SSFTSX's trollbait.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:38 AM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Originally Posted by Fibonacci
Yo Money, I think you overgeneralize a bit.

There are plenty of luxe buyers who can afford more, but don't care for bling and can still appreciate quality and value at the same time. Granted, I agree with you that Acura is being a bit to wishful in their pricing strategy here. You can't jump up the food chain in pricing too aggressively in just one FMC, it needs to happen gradually.
Homey, the odds are better on red or black, odd or even on the wheel.

Sure, you can bet the double zero.....it comes up once in a blue moon, just like the "luxe buyers who can afford more, but don't care for bling"......but they are rare birds just like the double-zero.

Acura should play the better odds, and not go after the double-zeros.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Originally Posted by SSFTSX
depends on tire and ride height of the car. i highly doubt it will pull more g with all season setup.
It is pulling lower Gs than TL SH-AWD despite wider and even lower profile tires. no wonder it ended last in comparision test.
http://media.caranddriver.com/files/...ac-cts-v-2.pdf

Where did the TL place in that test??

And Since when is the ride height adjustable in either car?

Also, when you find them tell me what the RL lap time is at the nurburgring and let me know if its faster than the caddy there.

Acura RL with superior ground clearance and all season tires to 100mph 15.3 seconds with better nvh levels while the cts-v wagon only hits it in an incredibly slow 9.9 seconds due to un-aerodynamic mirrors, horrible ground clearance and nvh levels that will set off the Richter scale with tires that wear faster than the acura

CTS V is very poorly designed car. its heavy without NVH levels of premium luxury car. I highly doubt its music system will match Krell.
Oh and Krell cant even compare to the sound from the Caddys 6.2 supercharged exhaust note.

Last edited by fsttyms1; 01-18-2013 at 02:21 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by fsttyms1:
jnc2000 (01-18-2013), ttribe (01-18-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,102 Likes on 763 Posts
RLX?? Yeah, that's not going high on my list, even compared to a regular 3.6 CTS.

Originally Posted by Costco
Another misfortune is that people actually read what he posts (sadly, mods can't ignore)
I don't have anyone on ignore, but I skip reading the obviously stupid or ignorant posts.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:42 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
If a top of the line RLX is pushing 60k+ in two-three years this will be a straight up bargain if residuals carry over from the previous model.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by Hapa DC5
If a top of the line RLX is pushing 60k+ in two-three years this will be a straight up bargain if residuals carry over from the previous model.
EXACTLY! great used car by then.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:21 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by phile
The RLX will be a great used car to own in a few years.
Oh duh... you already posted this.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:15 PM
2G TLX-S

Received 1,133 Likes on 813 Posts
Originally Posted by phile
EXACTLY! great used car by then.
Just wonder how long the hybrid battery pack(s) is gonna last and how long the factory is willing to cover the pack(s), because it is likely a major expense to replace the entire set of hybrid batteries.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:10 PM
I feel the need...

Received 515 Likes on 363 Posts
Originally Posted by Moog-Type-S
Homey, the odds are better on red or black, odd or even on the wheel.
You know roulette is for chumps. Don't often play the wheel, but when I do I always bet on Red over your Black.

Sure, you can bet the double zero.....it comes up once in a blue moon, just like the "luxe buyers who can afford more, but don't care for bling"......but they are rare birds just like the double-zero.
Money, let me know when you're up for another big run at the Vegas sports book ~ your boy Fiddy got teh itch.

Acura should play the better odds, and not go after the double-zeros.
Based on their sales run in the last year, it looks like they are on a hot winning streak.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:11 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
Just wonder how long the hybrid battery pack(s) is gonna last and how long the factory is willing to cover the pack(s), because it is likely a major expense to replace the entire set of hybrid batteries.
True, things to consider. but then one could always get the PAWS model
Old 01-18-2013, 09:36 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Costco
Sorry dom, but it's true. I quietly weep for you... not sure what's worse, being a Leafs fan or having to sift through SSFTSX's trollbait.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Safety Car

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by fsttyms1
Where did the TL place in that test??
Look at test result. There is quantitive points for Driver comfort (atleast you need some x-section of tire), rear seat comfort, as tested price (TL SH-AWD cost almost half price in this comparision), fit and finish.
Than there is points for Fuel economy (i bet TL SH-AWD is 50% more efficient in this kind of test), engine NVH, transmission, handling (TL can pull more Gs even on larger x-section tires), ride. Even if TL loses in straight line performance. In all other critierias it will win.
And Since when is the ride height adjustable in either car?
Germanic cars and Caddi have lower ride height than TL SH-AWD.
Also, when you find them tell me what the RL lap time is at the nurburgring and let me know if its faster than the caddy there.
sure.
Problem is all Magazines bring German cars with sport package and they naturally has summer performance tires. so the comparision is not always proper. or some time they compare 5speed auto TL with 6speed manual BMW.
see this example. They tested 6MT with All season tire setup and it still went 0-100mph in 13.5 second. and that 0.92 was achieved with 5speed auto with summer performance tires. so there was extra weight involved.
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ad-test-review
The manual is a little lighter overall than the automatic (72 pounds), but this doesn’t much affect the TL’s fundamental dynamic balance. Skidpad grip drops some, to 0.88, from the 0.92 g we’ve reported in previous tests, but that’s the result of downgrading from the summer-only Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s on previous cars to Pilot HX MXM4s on this one. Paired with either tire, the torque-vectoring SH-AWD makes it feel from the driver’s seat as if the outside rear wheel were growing in proportion to cornering forces, helping push the car through the curve and mitigating understeer. The car just seems to lean back on that wheel and zip away. Braking likewise deteriorates from a best of 158 feet to 171

Acura RL with superior ground clearance and all season tires to 100mph 15.3 seconds with better nvh levels while the cts-v wagon only hits it in an incredibly slow 9.9 seconds due to un-aerodynamic mirrors, horrible ground clearance and nvh levels that will set off the Richter scale with tires that wear faster than the acura
There is nothing special about 0-100mph in 9.9 second. Even Accord coupe which lack DI engine and summer performance tire went 0-100mph in 13.4 second. infact C&D has this habbit of every time they test a honda. they give a partying kick to Hyundi.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...al-test-review
Hyundai offers the sporty-looking rear-wheel-drive Genesis coupe in four-cylinder turbo and V-6 forms, but that car lacks Honda levels of refinement
So if you’re looking for a popularly priced mid-size coupe with six-cylinder power, Honda levels of refinement, and, rarer still, a slick-shifting manual gearbox, your shopping list is as short as it possibly can be
Oh and Krell cant even compare to the sound from the Caddys 6.2 supercharged exhaust note.
the music system is unique to RLX. there will be people that will be interested in that system. Audi have that $7k to $8k B&O option.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:58 AM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
So essentially the RLX has all the features and technology in the world but all you people truly care about is looks and the ability to whine about it. Can't say I'm surprised.

Guess that explains all the popularity surrounding Lexus, overpriced and poorly designed but with odd and in your face styling as well as good marketing. A lot like Apple.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Look at test result. There is quantitive points for Driver comfort (atleast you need some x-section of tire), rear seat comfort, as tested price (TL SH-AWD cost almost half price in this comparision), fit and finish.
Than there is points for Fuel economy (i bet TL SH-AWD is 50% more efficient in this kind of test), engine NVH, transmission, handling (TL can pull more Gs even on larger x-section tires), ride. Even if TL loses in straight line performance. In all other critierias it will win.
People who buy 556 hp, 551 tq cars arent buying them for the gas mileage.

Germanic cars and Caddi have lower ride height than TL SH-AWD.

That still has nothing to do with making the test fair. Just means they dont have a sports package

see this example. They tested 6MT with All season tire setup and it still went 0-100mph in 13.5 second. and that 0.92 was achieved with 5speed auto with summer performance tires. so there was extra weight involved.
Since when did performance tires add extra weight to make it a disadvantage like you are claiming?

There is nothing special about 0-100mph in 9.9 second. Even Accord coupe which lack DI engine and summer performance tire went 0-100mph in 13.4 second. infact C&D has this habbit of every time they test a honda. they give a partying kick to Hyundi.
How is 9.9 seconds for a 4300lb car not special? Do you even know how to compare? where does a 13.4 accord without DI and performance tires fit in??? IT DOESNT. IT CANT EVEN COME CLOSE. Now maybe if it was rear-ended by the space shuttle it might come close.

the music system is unique to RLX. there will be people that will be interested in that system. Audi have that $7k to $8k B&O option.
Boy, this one went over your head didnt it. Do you read before you type?
Old 01-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by AZP-TL
So essentially the RLX has all the features and technology in the world but all you people truly care about is looks and the ability to whine about it. Can't say I'm surprised.

Guess that explains all the popularity surrounding Lexus, overpriced and poorly designed but with odd and in your face styling as well as good marketing. A lot like Apple.
I agree with your sentiment about Lexus. There's more hype and brand cache. The LS is a pedestrian car equivalent to a dressed up Avalon. That thing is a sales monster.

This is off topic but I wholeheartedly disagree about your Apple comment. My Macbook Pro, iMac computer and iPad blow away the competitors in all practical aspects. This coming from an exclusive Windows based user for 10-15 years prior.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:22 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,824 Likes on 2,571 Posts
funny considering the avalon is fwd and the ls is rwd...Not real sure either of you have actually driven or spent any significant time in a lexus.
The following users liked this post:
phile (01-19-2013)
Old 01-19-2013, 12:36 PM
brahs be jelly

Received 247 Likes on 169 Posts
What does RLX stand for RELAX? ROLEX?
Old 01-19-2013, 12:46 PM
Safety Car

People who buy 556 hp, 551 tq cars arent buying them for the gas mileage.
they do care about it. it is not usable for daily driving.

That still has nothing to do with making the test fair. Just means they dont have a sports package
Accord coupe has HFP package. they dont bother to order it. and TL SH-AWD 6MT can be ordered with summer performance tires.

Since when did performance tires add extra weight to make it a disadvantage like you are claiming?
5speed Auto do add weight not the tires. why did C&D tested manual with all season setup.

How is 9.9 seconds for a 4300lb car not special? Do you even know how to compare? where does a 13.4 accord without DI and performance tires fit in??? IT DOESNT. IT CANT EVEN COME CLOSE. Now maybe if it was rear-ended by the space shuttle it might come close.
Your only looking at 4300lbs figure. If my car weighs that heavy than i fully expect have top of the line safety cage, top of the line NVH and long term durability of material. and if it sits that low and need 285 series wide tires than fully expect much higher G figures.
see this pix. why car is so low and need so wide tires?

Boy, this one went over your head didnt it. Do you read before you type?
I know certain people interested in noisy engine/car. but most people prefer super refinement. and 3 Motor hybrid setup has its own advantage. along with rock solid reliability.

surely you dont want to read this one. The gap between first and second place is huge. Rest of world has already wake up to the crap that Germans are producing. resale values are already reflecting it. Honda approach is the correct.
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-new...ngine-failures
German cars 'among worst for engine failures'
Old 01-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Seriously, do you think before you type? If they cared about it WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY BUY IT?

5speed Auto do add weight not the tires. why did C&D tested manual with all season setup.

And what is your point? Why? Probably because that is the car HONDA sent them to test.

Your only looking at 4300lbs figure. If my car weighs that heavy than i fully expect have top of the line safety cage, top of the line NVH and long term durability of material. and if it sits that low and need 285 series wide tires than fully expect much higher G figures.
see this pix. why car is so low and need so wide tires?

See pix, why is car so low and need 245 tires?

Ok, you fully expect a top of the line safety cage Where is the TLs safety cage genius? Top model weighs 4000 lbs. Shouldnt it have one then by your logic?

It has tires that wide to HANDLE THE POWER And i dont see a car is that low, its cornering. (and for your information the TL-SH-AWD has the same ground clearance as the CTS vagon) and corners with less G on the skidpad than the CTS-V

surely you dont want to read this one. The gap between first and second place is huge. Rest of world has already wake up to the crap that Germans are producing. resale values are already reflecting it. Honda approach is the correct.
Ok, ill read it. WHAT does GERMAN engine reliability have to do with a Cadillac?
Old 01-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Safety Car

Seriously, do you think before you type? If they cared about it WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY BUY IT?
People also buy 8 cylinder SUV but it does not mean they are using it for every day driving. Our office have very large parking lot. hardly 10% are SUV on daily basis but imajority people have SUVs.
And what is your point? Why? Probably because that is the car HONDA sent them to test.
they can special order it. just like they do for long term tests. see there long term BMW 535 example. all they got was deformed suspension and bald tires.

See pix, why is car so low and need 245 tires?

Ok, you fully expect a top of the line safety cage Where is the TLs safety cage genius? Top model weighs 4000 lbs. Shouldnt it have one then by your logic?
See the front of the car. the front bumper is tall from the ground.
It has tires that wide to HANDLE THE POWER And i dont see a car is that low, its cornering. (and for your information the TL-SH-AWD has the same ground clearance as the CTS vagon) and corners with less G on the skidpad than the CTS-V
it is unrefined.
http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/t...s-v-coupe.html
Tire Size (front): P255/40ZR19 96Y
Tire Size (rear): P285/35ZR19 99Y
Tire Brand: Michelin
Tire Model: Pilot Sport PS2
Db @ 70 mph Cruise: 72.1

That test was done with all season tires at Edumunds. and TL still pull 0.87g.

See this new track test data of GS350 F sport. It is worse than TL despite using summer performance tires and car is even lower than TL. NVH levels also not better than TL. Acura cars provide better all around balance. not extreme like an ISF but not boats like ES.

http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/t...rack-test.html
Vehicle: 2013 Lexus GS 350 F Sport

Tire Size (front): 235/40R19 (96Y)
Tire Size (rear): 265/35R19 (94Y
Handling
Slalom (mph): 66.7 (64.8 w/ TC on)
Skid Pad Lateral Acceleration (g): 0.83 (0.84 w/ TC on)

Db @ Idle: 38.8
Db @ Full Throttle: 76.5
Db @ 70 mph Cruise: 62.3

Ok, ill read it. WHAT does GERMAN engine reliability have to do with a Cadillac?
so u think Cadillac is any better. it is just there is not that many in EU. and no one has done warranty expense data on them.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Safety Car

The car has practically zero road presence. only its odd shape draws attention. i just took it. Car does not look high quality. The door handles are non existant. lights are cheap. My TSX despite being 5 year old shines more than couple of month old CTS-V. RLX will be bench mark of road presence with its unique lighting and high quality japanese built.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:51 PM
The Third Ball

1) The CTS has plenty or road presence

2) Your dash looks like cheap hard plastics

3) You discredit EVERYTHING you ever posted when make up words such as "imajority"
Old 01-19-2013, 04:51 PM
The Third Ball

1) The CTS has plenty or road presence

2) Your dash looks like cheap hard plastics

3) You discredit EVERYTHING you ever posted when make up words such as "imajority"
Not that you ever had any sort of cred to begin with.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:57 PM

Received 9,493 Likes on 6,165 Posts
My TSX despite being 5 year old shines more than couple of month old CTS-V. RLX will be bench mark of road presence with its unique lighting and high quality japanese built.
Your first sentence is an opinion, not a fact.

I hope the RLX's build quality is better than your grammar.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Safety Car

TSX is high quality plastic. it can survive direct sunlight in hot places. TSX cannot be compared with GM products. Most Buicks are based on junk brand Opel.

Honda system is inhibited by skinny tires
http://www.drivearabia.com/honda/hondalegend.html
The real purpose of the SH-AWD system shines through when the road starts curving. The Legend is simply phenomenal around corners, enough to make us think we were driving a BMW. The car just keeps on turning as we kept pressing on faster around turns. The tyres are only 235/50 on 17-inch rims, which are thinner than the rubber on the smaller BMW 330i we tested last year, but the Legend manages almost similar levels of grip by putting the SH-AWD to good use, overcoming physical forces with technology rather than brute force. The steering makes up for its lightness with its sharp response. The suspension itself is another surprise, because it is very compliant and flattens bumps with ease without the slightest hint of firmness. Highway ride is extremely quiet, as the engine hardly makes a sound even under full throttle, and the wind hardly intrudes into the cabin, leaving only the mild rumble of road noise from underneath as the only noticeable sound at 120 kph. Apparently Honda has some amazing system to actively cancel out most annoying noises, except talkative passengers of course
Old 01-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Your first sentence is an opinion, not a fact.

I hope the RLX's build quality is better than your grammar.
surely its a opinion. You shouldnot worry about RLX built. its a class of its own.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:26 PM
The Third Ball

Bentley is a class of its own, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Bugatti

There is nothing about the RLX or how its built that is "class of its own"
Old 01-19-2013, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

The car has practically zero road presence. only its odd shape draws attention. i just took it. Car does not look high quality. The door handles are non existant. lights are cheap. My TSX despite being 5 year old shines more than couple of month old CTS-V. RLX will be bench mark of road presence with its unique lighting and high quality japanese built.

It has more road presence than anything acura currently has. As for finish, it is all how the owner takes care of it. And i bet there are caddies that are 5 years old that out shine your acura. Interior with recaros, alacantra leather on the seats and wheel far out class acuras.

Last edited by fsttyms1; 01-19-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

People also buy 8 cylinder SUV but it does not mean they are using it for every day driving. Our office have very large parking lot. hardly 10% are SUV on daily basis but imajority people have SUVs.

they can special order it. just like they do for long term tests. see there long term BMW 535 example. all they got was deformed suspension and bald tires.

See the front of the car. the front bumper is tall from the ground.

Well where i live most parking lots have a 50/50 of cars and trucks so whats your point?

I just read a review on the TL that they needed to replace the tires at 24k miles, so much for your acura makes tires last longer argument.

It just isnt cornering as hard in that pic, and perspective. Ive got far better suspension on MY TL than the one above and i can get my mudflap to scrape the ground cornering. It must mean its boat like like the ES?

Old 01-19-2013, 07:02 PM

Received 5,883 Likes on 2,899 Posts
Regarding the CTS-V, SSFTSX said:

Yeah, you might want to ask Neuronbob about that one.

My M5 was a daily driver...I got an average of 17mpg...had to fill up twice a week...and didn't care in the least. Drove around with a smile on my face.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:21 PM
My first Avatar....

Received 5,807 Likes on 3,727 Posts
@ South San Fran Treat

You are in rare form lately!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by ttribe

My M5 was a daily driver...I got an average of 17mpg...had to fill up twice a week...and didn't care in the least. Drove around with a smile on my face.
Id drive it daily if i had one, and i have to often fill up daily with my TL.
ttribe (01-19-2013)
Old 01-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by JAB00
This is off topic but I wholeheartedly disagree about your Apple comment. My Macbook Pro, iMac computer and iPad blow away the competitors in all practical aspects. This coming from an exclusive Windows based user for 10-15 years prior.
Apple is 98% hype and brand cache. Everyone is mesmerized by their pretty glass box stores and phones, over the top minimal layouts and constant marketing attention in the media. Form over function designed to keep you focused on the dog and pony show while they pick pocket you. The fact that you seem to suggest that you have almost exclusively Apple products in your household reveals all. There is absolutely nothing about iAnything that blows away the competition, there are hundreds of thousands of alternative devices available, to suggest that all of them aren't as good is simply preposterous hyperbole. That's all I have to say on the matter so as not to get completely off topic.

Originally Posted by Sarlacc
funny considering the avalon is fwd and the ls is rwd...Not real sure either of you have actually driven or spent any significant time in a lexus.
Sure, because the drivetrain is all that matters in a vehicle. If that's the case than you must really hate the LFA (btw, the LS is also available in fwd). I'm certain you have driven and spent plenty of time in the RLX to warrant your vitriol.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:18 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Originally Posted by pttl
@ South San Fran Treat

You are in rare form lately!
Old 01-19-2013, 10:31 PM
brahs be jelly

Received 247 Likes on 169 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc
Your dash looks like cheap hard plastics

No one talks about my dash like that and gets away with it.

Last edited by MTEAZY; 01-19-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:44 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by AZP-TL
Apple is 98% hype and brand cache. Everyone is mesmerized by their pretty glass box stores and phones, over the top minimal layouts and constant marketing attention in the media. Form over function designed to keep you focused on the dog and pony show while they pick pocket you. The fact that you seem to suggest that you have almost exclusively Apple products in your household reveals all. There is absolutely nothing about iAnything that blows away the competition, there are hundreds of thousands of alternative devices available, to suggest that all of them aren't as good is simply preposterous hyperbole. That's all I have to say on the matter so as not to get completely off topic.

Sure, because the drivetrain is all that matters in a vehicle. If that's the case than you must really hate the LFA (btw, the LS is also available in fwd). I'm certain you have driven and spent plenty of time in the RLX to warrant your vitriol.
Spoken like the usual apple hating crowd who hate just to hate...

The Avalon is more closely related to the Lexus ES...not sure where you are getting a FWD version of the LS...AWD, just.

But since you are trying to compare the relation of a FWD chassis car and a RWD chassis car...yes, duh, the power train does matter.

And I have seen the RLX in person...have you? The quality of the interior is more on par with with a 2nd...maybe 3rd gen LS. Its not terrible...but its not upper tier status...and I think the design is horrible...unless you like a phallic shaped dash protruding out at you.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:25 PM
Safety Car

It has more road presence than anything acura currently has. As for finish, it is all how the owner takes care of it. And i bet there are caddies that are 5 years old that out shine your acura. Interior with recaros, alacantra leather on the seats and wheel far out class acuras.

r u counting CRV/Highlander type SUV?. as i count only gas guzzling like Infiniti FX/QX, Porshe Cyane, MB GL. The ratio of premium cars to premium SUV. is alot in favor of cars.
5 year old Caddy. Unless they stay at home. They are not going to match any Acura luster. your simply not comprehending the scale of depreciation hit thise Caddi/BMW takes.

see this 2012 CTS Premium sedan at Acura dealer. They are asking $33k. trading will be below $30k. and it is $50k car. 5 year later it will sell even below TSX price.
http://acuraoffremont.com/Fremont-CA...-Car/13882714/

now here is 2010 RL. asking $33k. but it has double the miles of CTS. and we are only in first years of ownerships.
http://www.acuraofconcord.com/certif...ry/listing.htm

Last edited by SSFTSX; 01-19-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:30 PM
The Third Ball

Bimmer dont really depreciate...thats why they lease so well, they have always retained their value...not sure where in your gaping asshole you're pulling that out of.

American cars...yes. Their history has not given way to good depreciation...but its changing..and a V hold better value than a regular CTS...

Regardless...depreciation has NOTHING to do with the quality of an interior...and the CTS, especially the V is top notch and will shame any current acura on the market.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:51 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ttribe

i have look around used M3/M5. they mostly have freeway miles and quite less abused than regular BMWs. it means owners are not using it as daily.
and i dont think your M5 survived for too long.
summer performance tires have very short life when repeatedly started from cold to hot every day.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:23 AM
My first Avatar....

Received 5,807 Likes on 3,727 Posts
^

KING of non-sequiturs!
ttribe (01-20-2013)

Quick Reply: Acura: RLX News