Acura: MDX News

Old 12-29-2016, 08:02 AM
Grandpa

Received 2,609 Likes on 1,475 Posts
Alex is sooooo long winded. LOL....

But he's very analytical. He might be opinionated, but he is consistent, and he's turning into one of the best reviewers out there.

I was going to say that I remember when he was just a dork.

But, he's still a dork. :-)
Old 12-29-2016, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
We neurologists enjoy analytical folks like Alex. Analyzing is what I do all day, every day. We prefer the term "geek", though "nerd" will do in a pinch.

That was a very good and thorough review of the MDX. Looking at that as my lease ends in a few months. With a lightweight trailer, I can tow my NSX to NSXPO next year with one.
The following users liked this post:
George Knighton (12-30-2016)
Old 02-08-2017, 07:17 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Thumbs up Award

http://acuranews.com/acura-automobiles/releases/2017-acura-mdx-named-best-luxury-three-row-suv-for-the-money-by-u-s-news-world-report

2017 Acura MDX Named Best Luxury 3-Row SUV for the Money by U.S. News & World Report

Feb 7, 2017 - TORRANCE, Calif.The 2017 Acura MDX earned the Best Luxury 3-Row SUV for the Money by U.S. News & World Report. The best-selling 3-row luxury SUV of all time, the MDX has earned the distinction for 5 consecutive years. 2016 marked the 5th year in a row of more than 50,000 U.S. MDX sales. The refreshed 2017 model receives enhanced styling and new luxury features, and is the 1st luxury SUV in its class to offer a comprehensive suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technology as standard equipment on all grades – AcuraWatch™.The 2017 Acura MDX and other winners are listed at http://usnews.com/cars-money.

Last edited by TSX69; 02-08-2017 at 07:22 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Azine Jabroni

Received 2,158 Likes on 1,386 Posts
How many luxury three row SUVs are there?
Old 02-08-2017, 08:46 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,018 Likes on 2,496 Posts
Originally Posted by kurtatx
How many luxury three row SUVs are there?
MB (two), Lexus (two), Infiniti, Cadillac, Audi, Volvo all have 3 row SUV's so at least eight models.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Azine Jabroni

Originally Posted by Legend2TL
MB (two), Lexus (two), Infiniti, Cadillac, Audi, Volvo all have 3 row SUV's so at least eight models.
That explains the "best for the money". I had no idea there were that many.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:33 AM

Received 5,877 Likes on 2,896 Posts
Originally Posted by Legend2TL
Does the X5 still have 3 rows as an option? I know it used to.

ETA: Yep, it's still an option on the X5 ($1,700 for 3rd row seat and rear axle air suspension; the two come together).

Last edited by ttribe; 02-08-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 123 Likes on 100 Posts
Originally Posted by Fibonacci
I own a '14 MDX Tech/Ent SH-AWD with the proven Honda 6AT bought new going on 25k miles and a '15 TLX Tech SH-AWD bought new going on 35k miles and have plenty of seat time in both. The 6AT is simply much more responsive and better matched to the 3.5 V6. It downshift quicker and is accelerates better on overtake maneuvers.

Where you really notice the shitty feel of the 9AT is in slow creeps through intersections and the need to suddenly accelerate. Even in sport mode, there is an annoying lag because if you are going, say 10 mph and need to giddy up, the gearing will already be in say 5th gear and the transmission logic slumps before finding 2nd. The well documented 5 to 4th dog leg downshift is still annoying too.
Also, at freeway speeds when you are in 9th gear and need to downshift quickly to pass or merge, the transmission is too slow to manually paddle down to say 4th gear to really grunt and go. I should have test driven the TLX longer before I bought it. There are a few things I like about it: it is quiet, gets great gas mileage and is a nice looking car. But that is not enough to make me want to keep it much longer. I will probably trade it in for a Focus RS or a 6MT 340xdrive and buy a longer factory warranty.

Granted I came from 5 years and 80k very satisfied miles in a 6MT 4G TL, so perhaps any comparison to a slush box is unfair, but the 9AT is simply crap compared to the proven 6AT. Without a doubt in my mind. Perhaps in the family hauler MDX which is driven more leisurely, I wouldn't mind the sleepy characteristics of the ZF, but in the TLX which is supposedly a "thrill", it is far from thrilling.

Fair enough... I bought my wife a '16 Advance MDX, its a family hauler with 2 car seats in back... I really like how it drives in that respect. Very quiet, smooth, and I like the sport mode steering feel. If you want to hoon around from a dig I'd agree with you. There are moments when i'd appreciate more responsiveness in sudden acceleration, but I'm rarely driving it by myself. It drives like a nice sedan rather than an SUV.

I am riding out the twilight years of my 4G TL with 120k on it now, still going strong, no rattles, although i have a bad drivers side keyless door lock I need to get fixed. I'd love my next car to be a 540 MT, but they don't make it. I wonder how small the back is on the 340 for car seats. I need to get back in an MT, and choices are dwindling fast.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:50 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 834 Likes on 518 Posts
Without considering the price, the MDX is already very competitive. When price is factored, it's really tough to beat.

Oh, the MDX looks good in that picture with that grille.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:30 PM
I feel the need...

Received 515 Likes on 363 Posts
Originally Posted by Booya4139
Fair enough... I bought my wife a '16 Advance MDX, its a family hauler with 2 car seats in back... I really like how it drives in that respect.
I think the MDX is an outstanding family hauler and a superb value, which is why we own one, but I simply will not buy another product with the ZF 9AT after my experience with the TLX

I am riding out the twilight years of my 4G TL with 120k on it now, still going strong, no rattles, although i have a bad drivers side keyless door lock I need to get fixed. I'd love my next car to be a 540 MT, but they don't make it. I wonder how small the back is on the 340 for car seats. I need to get back in an MT, and choices are dwindling fast.
Regret punting my 4G 6MT, but was starting to get concerned with it's propensity to consume oil so I sold it after 80k~ish miles. 4 doors, AWD, 6MT were my must haves and the universe of choices is rapidly dwindling. 340 6MT's are unicorns on dealer lots, so you'll have to custom order it from the factory and wait at least 90 days for delivery and prob pay close to full MSRP. I didn't care to wait that long nor wanted to pay that much for a commuter that receives daily abuse on pock marked MI roads. I already have a cracked windshield on my R after only 2k miles.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:14 PM
I feel the need...

Bump, gently used '14 MDX SH-AWD Tech/Ent for sale w/ 32k miles. Wifey just ordered a loaded up GLS 450 with 9 G-tronic.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:37 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Arrow Hybrid

Acura Electrifies SUV Lineup with Powerful and Efficient 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid - Acura News

Acura Electrifies SUV Lineup with Powerful and Efficient 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid

Mar 15, 2017 - TORRANCE, Calif.
  • The "Ultimate MDX" is the most powerful, refined, sophisticated and technologically advanced Acura SUV for everyday driving
  • New Sport Hybrid system delivers decisive power and control, gaining instant torque, 31 horsepower, and resulted in a 45 percent higher EPA city fuel economy rating compared to the conventional MDX SH-AWD
  • Model-exclusive active dampers deliver a superb blend of handling performance and ride quality
  • MDX is the 3rd model to apply Acura's ground-breaking 3-motor Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) system, also found in the NSX and RLX
Acura's 1st-ever hybrid SUV, the 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid, will arrive at showrooms in early April with more than 30 additional horsepower and a 45 percent higher EPA city fuel economy rating as compared to the conventionally-powered MDX SH-AWD. With a manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) starting at $51,9601, a premium of only $1,500 over the conventional MDX SH-AWD®, the MDX Sport Hybrid applies Acura's innovative 3-motor Sport Hybrid Super Handling-All Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD™) system, a ground-breaking technology first offered in the RLX Sport Hybrid and more recently, the NSX supercar.

The 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid is engineered for customers who desire the ultimate in driving refinement, technological sophistication and prestige in a 3-row Acura SUV. Taking full advantage of the immediate, high-torque performance of its 3 powerful electric motors, along with the always-on capabilities of electric torque vectoring, the MDX Sport Hybrid substantially expands dynamic performance and fuel efficiency for luxury SUV customer's everyday driving needs – all without sacrificing interior space or cargo volume.

Unique elements of the MDX Sport Hybrid's design and engineering versus its non-hybrid counterpart include the Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® powertrain with 3 electric motors and 7-speed dual clutch transmission (7DCT), an advanced Electro Servo braking system, new and model-exclusive Active Damper technology, and an expanded-range Integrated Dynamics System with 4 distinct modes, including new SPORT+ mode.

The MDX Sport Hybrid's Integrated Dynamics System engages with 9 different dynamic systems within the vehicle, including its electric motors, throttle, steering, transmission and Active Dampers, to provide the driver with an expanded range of selectable performance characteristics to suit their varied driving needs and desires.

The MDX Sport Hybrid is offered in 2 sophisticated grades: the MDX with Technology Package and the MDX with Advance Package. Both grades have exclusive interior trim, stainless steel sport pedals and feature wood interior accents; wood trim accents are only available with the Advance Package for the other 2 MDX variants. The MDX Sport Hybrid with Technology Package includes versatile seating for 7 passengers, while the Advance Package features a 6-passenger interior with 2nd-row captain's chairs and large 2nd-row center console in place of a 3-person bench seat.

New Features
  • 3-motor Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® powertrain
  • 3.0-liter, SOHC i-VTEC V-6 engine
  • 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (7DCT)
  • 4-mode Integrated Dynamics System with SPORT+ mode
  • Active Dampers
  • Electric Servo Brake System
  • Exclusive interior trim
  • Body-color lower side sills and front/rear skid garnishes
  • SH-AWD® badge on rear and Hybrid badges on front fenders

Powertrain
The MDX Sport Hybrid powertrain boasts a total system output of 321 horsepower3 and 289 lb.-ft. of torque, up 31 horsepower over the non-hybrid MDX, making it the most powerful Acura production SUV ever built. EPA fuel economy ratings of 26/27/27 mpg2 (city/highway/combined) are up 8/1/6 mpg over the non-hybrid variant.

A 3.0 liter, 24-valve, SOHC V-6 power plant with i-VTEC® valvetrain and selectable idle-stop capability provides primary motive force, with a peak output of 257 horsepower (SAE net) at 6,300 rpm and 218 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net) at 5,000 rpm. 3 electric motors – a front motor built into the 7DCT, and a rear Twin Motor Unit (TMU) – provide instant torque for a more responsive and vivid driving experience.

An advanced 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (7DCT) is standard, a feature in common with the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® sedan and in 9-speed form in the NSX. Unlike a conventional automatic transmission, the DCT offers ultra-quick gear changes and operates without a torque converter, improving efficiency. The 7DCT can operate in fully automatic mode, or it can be shifted manually via steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.

The hybrid powertrain also features several advancements as part of the on-going development of Acura hybrid technology, including improvements in cooling and packaging of the IPU and PCU, as well as increased hybrid battery power density.

Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®)
The MDX Sport Hybrid employs groundbreaking technology offered in the Acura NSX supercar and RLX Sport Hybrid sedan. The MDX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® system is optimized to provide both outstanding performance and class-leading fuel efficiency. Depending on the driving mode (COMFORT, NORMAL, SPORT and SPORT+), the system utilizes the V-6 engine, 7DCT with built-in motor, TMU and battery pack to provide exhilarating and confidence-inspiring performance while maximizing efficiency.

The MDX Sport Hybrid's electric SH-AWD® system operates independently of the gasoline engine as the 2 rear-mounted electric motors dynamically apportion both positive and negative torque directly to the rear wheels. This system provides for dynamic, immediate and always-on torque vectoring capabilities while eliminating the weight and energy losses associated with a conventional driveshaft and differential mechanism.

When cornering, the MDX Sport Hybrid delivers positive torque to the outside rear wheel, much like mechanical SH-AWD®, to create a yaw moment. In addition, the Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® can simultaneously apply regenerative brake torque to the inside rear wheel during cornering to further enhance cornering control, a function unique to the Sport Hybrid powertrain. As the MDX Sport Hybrid doesn't rely on engine torque, the electrified SUV can create a larger torque difference between the left and right rear wheels, even during small throttle applications, at low engine speeds or when decelerating. This substantially magnifies the positive handling benefits of SH-AWD® across a much wider range of driving conditions.

Safety Performance
All 2017 Acura MDX models come equipped with the AcuraWatch™ suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies: Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with low-speed follow and Road Departure Mitigation (RDM). All models also come equipped with a multi-angle rearview camera, and the top grade adds blind spot information, front and rear parking sensors, Rear Cross Traffic Monitor and new Auto High Beam.

Combining AcuraWatch™ with Acura's next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure, the 2017 MDX delivers intelligent safety and confident driving performance at the top of the competitive segment, and targets top safety ratings; a five-star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has already been achieved, and a TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) is anticipated.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:46 AM
2G TLX-S

Received 1,133 Likes on 813 Posts
Since the FWD trim of the MDX is not available in Canada, does it mean all Canadian MDX models will be powered by the Hybrid 3-motor AWD system ?
Old 03-16-2017, 08:23 AM

Received 5,289 Likes on 3,623 Posts
Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
Since the FWD trim of the MDX is not available in Canada, does it mean all Canadian MDX models will be powered by the Hybrid 3-motor AWD system ?
Is it replacing the SH-AWD MDX, or just slotting in at a trim level above it?
Old 03-16-2017, 09:12 AM
Azine Jabroni

Originally Posted by 00TL-P3.2
Is it replacing the SH-AWD MDX, or just slotting in at a trim level above it?
It looks like the SH-AWD will still be a thing. That being said, the RLX doesn't offer a SH-AWD model without the SH-SH-AWD system.

Then again, the MDX sells so many cars, it makes more sense to keep both.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:22 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

In the US, they have FWD, SH-AWD, and Sport hybrid. I'd imagine Canada will have SH-AWD and Sport hybrid.

For US$1500 more over SH-AWD, this seems like a good deal to get 10% more power, much more low end torque, presumably better engine start/stop integration, and 6mpg combined improvement. At 20000 miles and $3/gallon, you save $634/year in fuel. You can make back the price increase in just over 2 years.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:35 PM
Azine Jabroni

Originally Posted by iforyou
In the US, they have FWD, SH-AWD, and Sport hybrid. I'd imagine Canada will have SH-AWD and Sport hybrid.

For US$1500 more over SH-AWD, this seems like a good deal to get 10% more power, much more low end torque, presumably better engine start/stop integration, and 6mpg combined improvement. At 20000 miles and $3/gallon, you save $634/year in fuel. You can make back the price increase in just over 2 years.
That's part of the reason why I think you almost dump the SH-AWD model in the US. I know they won't, but it would be great for Acura to start a precedent where the SH-AWD models are sport hybrids.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:09 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts

i have my predication on the purchase rate between SH-AWD and Sport hybrid. I mean, to an average consumer, especially a consumer who are looking for a 3rd row, family oriented SUV... AWD is AWD... I would like to be there to hear how the sales people can explain the difference between 2 and how they can up-sell for the more expensive models...
Old 03-16-2017, 03:26 PM
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 55 Posts
They're going to sell it on MPG figures primarily. Hopefully the extra power and improved handling will sell itself. And then there's also the extra tidbits that usually don't come with the high volume Tech variant like the real wood trim. However, I'm still very curious as to what the exclusions from the AWP are. The press release makes it sound like stuff like BSI and RCTM are only with the Advance, but the builder shows it as part of the Tech too. They also messed up the torque figures between the builder and the press release (341 vs 289), so real true figures are still not QCed and complete.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:38 PM
2G TLX-S

Originally Posted by oonowindoo
i have my predication on the purchase rate between SH-AWD and Sport hybrid. I mean, to an average consumer, especially a consumer who are looking for a 3rd row, family oriented SUV... AWD is AWD... I would like to be there to hear how the sales people can explain the difference between 2 and how they can up-sell for the more expensive models...
One issue is the battery service life.

For those who want to keep their SUV's for many years (> 8-10 years), it will be a huge burden to replace the battery pack out of their own pocket when the factory warranty has long since expired.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:44 PM
Team Owner

That would be my concern if i were to Purchase one... but you know average people just don't care. You can tell by How many Prius Toyota is selling.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:47 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
Very few people buy a new car and keep it for 8-10 years, these days.

that could also be why people have higher debt loads these days also
Old 03-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Team Owner

I think you are talking about a lot of us here .... except I dont have debt... well i do have $7000 left in student loan that i just dont care to pay it off.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 869 Likes on 665 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBello

I somewhat disagree with you. Not many WEALTHY people keep cars that long. Most regular people I know keep their cars for a decade or more. When I was thinking last night about the possibility of buying some form of sport hybrid in the future as I am sure they are going to be more common soon. My first concern would be the battery. I know most toyota and ford hybrid battery systems (funny because toyota gave ford the hybrid tech) last about 8 years, then they die and iirc it's NOT pretty to replace them. Same reason I would never touch a tesla with a stick (if I could afford one). I'm not sold on hybrids.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:50 PM
Azine Jabroni

I think you are talking about a lot of us here .... except I dont have debt... well i do have $7000 left in student loan that i just dont care to pay it off.
There's no question student loan debt is the cause of the increase in debt among Americans. I know plenty of people that keep their cars for years. If that weren't a selling point, no one would buy a Toyota.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:04 PM
2G TLX-S

That would be my concern if i were to Purchase one... but you know average people just don't care. You can tell by How many Prius Toyota is selling.
In terms of pricing, the $50+K Hybrid MDX is not something that average people can afford to buy. But the cheap Prius is disposable by comparison.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:12 PM
Team Owner

i am not sure how that is related to what i said.

i mean, i said the average people just don't care about the battery replacement concerns. If Prius owners don't even care about the replacement, $50k+ buyers obviously care even less. or at least they should careless.

It would be many of us from this forum's concern. Don't matter much outside of this forum.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:55 PM
2G TLX-S

Thumbs up

My misunderstanding.
oonowindoo (03-17-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 07:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
With their Sedans doing soooooo well, why wasnt this something that they pushed forward to the TLX first. This (with a modest price increase) could have helped a little im sure, along with a little sportier look it could have made the car more enjoyable to drive.

Originally Posted by TacoBello

Hey, i still have my 2000 Acura TL.. Runs better than new and looks better than new. I like not having a car payment that i can stick into other things oh say like my Aquarium, SkiBoat accessories/toys, vacations. But some day ill have to upgrade to a V or something
Old 03-17-2017, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by fsttyms1
Hey, i still have my 2000 Acura TL.. Runs better than new and looks better than new. I like not having a car payment that i can stick into other things oh say like my Aquarium, SkiBoat accessories/toys, vacations. But some day ill have to upgrade to a V or something
Practically a 2G TL TypeR
Old 03-17-2017, 08:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by 00TL-P3.2
Practically a 2G TL TypeR
Now if only i had time and funds to get the Ecoboost turbos mated to the J35 block for it
Old 03-17-2017, 08:34 AM

Old 03-17-2017, 12:32 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Originally Posted by kurtatx
That's part of the reason why I think you almost dump the SH-AWD model in the US. I know they won't, but it would be great for Acura to start a precedent where the SH-AWD models are sport hybrids.
I guess some people are still not convinced about hybrids eh? And also, it might be ok for a SUV, but for a sedan, the battery and hybrid components will eat into the trunk space. This is something that consumers would think about?

I guess the easy way is to say, "For $1500 more, you get an extra 30hp and 20lbft of torque, you also get a dual clutch tranny. And considering there's a 30% improvement in overall fuel economy, you make that $1500 back very quickly."

Originally Posted by neoshi
They're going to sell it on MPG figures primarily. Hopefully the extra power and improved handling will sell itself. And then there's also the extra tidbits that usually don't come with the high volume Tech variant like the real wood trim. However, I'm still very curious as to what the exclusions from the AWP are. The press release makes it sound like stuff like BSI and RCTM are only with the Advance, but the builder shows it as part of the Tech too. They also messed up the torque figures between the builder and the press release (341 vs 289), so real true figures are still not QCed and complete.
Haha, I think they just copied and pasted 341lbft from the RLX and forgot to change it. Fail.

i am not sure how that is related to what i said.

i mean, i said the average people just don't care about the battery replacement concerns. If Prius owners don't even care about the replacement, $50k+ buyers obviously care even less. or at least they should careless.

It would be many of us from this forum's concern. Don't matter much outside of this forum.
Yea, great point!

Originally Posted by fsttyms1
With their Sedans doing soooooo well, why wasnt this something that they pushed forward to the TLX first. This (with a modest price increase) could have helped a little im sure, along with a little sportier look it could have made the car more enjoyable to drive.

If they plan on introducing it to the TLX at MMC, then I guess it's just a timing issue - the MDX was introduced in 2014 while TLX was a 2015 model.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:27 PM
Team Owner

I guess some people are still not convinced about hybrids eh? And also, it might be ok for a SUV, but for a sedan, the battery and hybrid components will eat into the trunk space. This is something that consumers would think about?

I guess the easy way is to say, "For $1500 more, you get an extra 30hp and 20lbft of torque, you also get a dual clutch tranny. And considering there's a 30% improvement in overall fuel economy, you make that $1500 back very quickly."

Acura can try. Like I said, I have my doubts. There is a reason why the traditional models always outsell their hybrid counterparts by a significant margin. The hybrid has more power, faster and better fuel economy for not much more.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:39 PM
Safety Car

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts
its the electric torque and 7dct plus added refinement that people willl notice it. it comes standard with 20 size rims.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:45 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
Yes, and how are the first two points working out for the RLX? Not at all? Thought so.

and oooooo, 20" wheels!!! Yeah, they're a little late to the game with that also. Plus, 20" cast wheels are heavy as fuck.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by SSFTSX
its the electric torque and 7dct plus added refinement that people willl notice it. it comes standard with 20 size rims.
Whats your point? My Explorer Sport comes standard with 20" rims
TacoBello (03-19-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by SSFTSX

The type of tires that it comes with is more important than the E-Torque/7DCT/20" wheels combined.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:31 PM
I feel the need...

I don't get why Acura didn't just use the same powertrain as the RLX.

Helluva deal though, only $1500 bucks more and they throw in adaptive dampers (finally) too!
Old 03-21-2017, 02:40 AM
2G TLX-S

^^^^^

Probably because Acura doesn't want the Hybrid MDX to go down the same dismay path as the poor-selling Hybrid RLX flagship sedan.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Acura: MDX News