Acura: Development and Technology News

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
Audi deliberately creates the "S" and "RS" high performance divisions in order to set them apart from the regular "A" regular road car division, just like the high performance "M" division from BMW and the high performance AMG division from MB.

The 335i belongs to BMW's regular road car division, in the same way as the A4 to Audi's regular road car division. Both the 335 and the A4 can be ordered with sport suspension and bigger wheels directly from the factory. However, the 3-series still has many engine option to choose from, but the newest A4 has unfortunately lost the high power V6 option. This is a big minus point for Audi for no longer offering high power engine option for the new A4.

The S4 is more than a regular road car. It belongs to the high performance "S" division, and is equipped with high power engine, track-tuned suspension, bigger brakes, and big tires/wheels. The RS4 is another step up in performance and is equipped with even more powerful engine, even bigger brakes, and even wider tires.

In the same way, the M3 from the "M" divison and the C55-AMG from the "AMG" division are factory tuned similarly as the S4 and the RS4.

As a result, it is very obvious that even the sport-suspension-equipped 335i won't be in the same league as the S4 in the handling department. So apple-to-apple-wise, it's the S4 vs the M3/C55-AMG, and the A4 vs the 3-series/C-class.

In terms of base pricing,

S4 sedan = $52,500

335i sedan = $40,300
M3 sedan = $54,850.

So pitching the S4 against the 335i is like pitching the M3 against the A4.

If the S4 can't beat the M3 or the C55-AMG, tough luck, then the S4 is just not good enough as a special tune high performance car.
^Sorry to disagree your off a little bit. First audi brought the price of the s4 down to compete with the 335 and also brought down the engine size. The s4 is replacing the outgoing A4 v6 go to any dealer that they will tell you that. Also the c55-AMG isn't even made anymore its the C63 AMG. Audi S4 is an exception to the S rule.

S4 starts at $45,000
335xi sedan starts at $42,300.

If you ask me that is a pretty good competitor. Read this car and driver article should give you some more insight into the s4. When audi is posting a review of it going head to head with the 335 I really don't think you can dispute it.
Here's one from audi's website. http://microsites.audiusa.com/ngw/09...dDriverS4.html

Here's one from 2008 http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car...mates-car_news
Old 12-19-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm the Firestarter

Received 641 Likes on 395 Posts
In terms of base pricing,

S4 sedan = $52,500

335i sedan = $40,300
M3 sedan = $54,850.
You're way, WAY off with the pricing. In Canada for example the 335xi starts at $52,000 and the S4 at $52,500 which is almost identical. In the US it's also close as bagbklyn pointed out. The next high-end non-M 3-series will likely match that price or leapfrog it.

Yeah the S4 has better brakes than the A4 but the TL-S has better brakes and suspension than the TL too, and that doesn't make it a substantially different class of car. The S-Line wheels on my A4 Avant are bigger than the standard wheels on the S4 and the standard wheels on both cars are the same size, so there's nothing special there either.

I think you're still holding on to the data from the old days when the S4 actually did compete against the M3, but that was like 10 years ago. Today the S4 competes against the 335 while the RS4 is slotted perhaps a bit higher than the M3.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:40 PM
2G TLX-S

Received 1,133 Likes on 813 Posts
^^^^^

You're right on the S4 pricing. The $52,500 I quoted was the Canadian, not the US pricing. No wonder the S4 is such a lame S model. A total disgrace to the Audi S division.

Ok, now back to the fundamentals.

The followings are the descriptions of the Audi S/RS models and BMW M-series in Wikipedia.

Audi S and RS models are a range of high performance cars, of certain Audi model ranges, from the German automotive company, Audi AG. These cars are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) factory "upgraded" versions of specific cars, from within Audi's standard range of vehicles, primarily focusing in enhanced "sport" performance.[1]

Numerous "S" models, from most of Audi's mainstream model ranges have been produced over the years. These cars are recognisable by their "S*" badges, and vertical emphasis lines on their front grilles.

All Audi "S" models are equipped with Audi's 'trademark' quattro four-wheel drive system as standard.[1] Unique internal combustion engines, along with larger, more powerful brakes, stiffer suspension systems, additional exterior body styling, and carbon fibre interior trims set them apart from their related "siblings" of their respective model range.

Audi "S" models should not be confused with the lesser Audi "S line" models, which are merely a trim/specification level, similar to say "SE", and which will share identical engines and brakes with the "lesser" trim specifications within their relevant model range.

BMW M, also known as M-Technik or just "M" (for Motorsport) was initially created to facilitate BMW’s racing program, which was very successful in the 1960s and 1970s. As time progressed, BMW M began to supplement BMW's vehicles portfolio with specially modified higher trim models, for which they are now most known for to the general public. These M-badged cars traditionally include modified engines, suspensions, interior trims, aerodynamics, and exterior modifications to set them apart from their counterparts.
Please see the similarities above. Both the Audi S-badged and BMW M-badged cars have been factory tuned for performance to set them apart from their counterparts.

Whereas the regular "A" and the regular "3-series" model lines are NOT factory tuned for performance, but are only available with a list of options which the buyer can mix and match engine, suspension, and/or wheel choices.

It doesn't matter if the the A4 S-line accessories have bigger wheels than the S4, it still doesn't deny the fact that the S4 is a purpose-built Audi S-badged high perf. car, just like the M3 a purpose-built BMW M-badged high perf. car or the C55-AMG a purpose-built MB AMG-badged high perf. car.

Try not to confuse the S-line accessories that are available on the regular Audi "A" model lines. An "A" model line car will never become a S-badged car even if it has been ordered with the entire list of S-line options.

Similarly, the S6 is created to compete with the M5 and the E55-AMG. But why Audi has decided to

(1) dump the high output V8 from the latest S4 thereby making it no longer competitive with the M3 and C55-AMG,

(2) dump the high power V6 from the latest A4 thereby making it no longer competitive with the 335i and the C350,

is entirely Audi's fault. But if the latest S4 is still named the "S4", can't compete with the M3 and C55-AMG, and is downgraded to the regular 3-series and C-class performance level, all I can say is that the S4 is a total disgrace to the Audi "S" perf. division.

Whether it was the old days or is now the new days, the Audi "A" models (A3, A4, A5, A6, A8) are always here to compete with the BMW "?-series" models (1, 3, 5, 6, 7) and the MB ?-class models (B, C, E, S); and the Audi "S" models (S4, S5, S6, S8) are always here to compete with the BMW "M" (M3, M5, M6) and the MB "AMG" models (C55-AMG, E55-AMG, CLS55-AMG). Unfortunately, if the S4 still wears the "S" badges, it is destined to compete with the M3 and the C55-AMG. Whether the S4 is capable of doing it is entirely up to Audi.

Once you cross-class to pitch a factory tuned Audi "S" model car (S4) against a regular BMW "?-series" car (335i), one can also in return starting to pitch a factory tuned BMW "M" model car (M3) against a regular Audi "A" model car (A4), which deems highly inappropriate in both cases.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:37 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
I still don't quite understand why you're comparing the S models to the M models. Judging from the pricing, the S4 is clearly not suited to be a competitor to the M3 at all, nor is it supposed to compete with the C63 AMG either. The S4 is something akin to a well-equipped 335xi, since the base model 335xi is quite lacking in features. If the S models are truly meant to be an M/AMG competitor, why is there such a large difference in price?

BMW: MSRP for an M3 with standard features is $69,900 CDN
Audi: MSRP for an S4 with standard features is $52,500
MB: MSRP for a C63 with standard features is $63,500

Also, while the C63 is more powerful than the M3, the difference is not nearly as large when compared with the S4.

And what of the RS models? For example, the B7 RS4 was clearly much closer in performance to the M3 and C63. It even made the same amount of power as the M3.

Lastly, the new RS6 is meant to overtake the current generation M5 and E63 until BMW and MB comes out with a new model.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:35 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
I don't quite get it either. Why would he use Canadian S4 pricing and then US 3 series pricing?

Total disgrace? LOL.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm the Firestarter

^^^^^
You're right on the S4 pricing. The $52,500 I quoted was the Canadian, not the US pricing. No wonder the S4 is such a lame S model. A total disgrace to the Audi S division.
There's no such thing as "the Audi S division".

It's a badge. A marketing thing. You have to distinguish between reality and your perception of it.

The only reason you're comparing the S and M models is because they both have a letter and a number in their name. What you should be doing is comparing these cars on price and performance, not based on badge. When you're shopping for a car you don't look at the name, you consider your price range, features and performance. The prices on the S4 and 335i/335xi are the same, the features are similar, and the performance is comparable. All this stuff about the S4 being a competitor to the M3 because of the badge is BS.

You can complain about the car Audi calls "S4" being slotted below the M3 but so what, they have the RS4 for people who want an M3-beater. So what's the problem?

Try not to confuse the S-line accessories that are available on the regular Audi "A" model lines. An "A" model line car will never become a S-badged car even if it has been ordered with the entire list of S-line options.
Yeah thanks, I have an S-Line car and I'm well aware of the fact that I didn't get the same car as an S4.

(1) dump the high output V8 from the latest S4 thereby making it no longer competitive with the M3 and C55-AMG,

(2) dump the high power V6 from the latest A4 thereby making it no longer competitive with the 335i and the C350,

is entirely Audi's fault. But if the latest S4 is still named the "S4", can't compete with the M3 and C55-AMG, and is downgraded to the regular 3-series and C-class performance level, all I can say is that the S4 is a total disgrace to the Audi "S" perf. division.
WHO. CARES. It's a badge. Branding changes from year to year. There is no "S perf. division". They have the RS cars to compete with the M and AMG cars.

Whether it was the old days or is now the new days, the Audi "A" models (A3, A4, A5, A6, A8) are always here to compete with the BMW "?-series" models (1, 3, 5, 6, 7) and the MB ?-class models (B, C, E, S); and the Audi "S" models (S4, S5, S6, S8) are always here to compete with the BMW "M" (M3, M5, M6) and the MB "AMG" models (C55-AMG, E55-AMG, CLS55-AMG).
Not since they brought out the RS models.

Give it up, you're the only one who has this emotional attachment to the S badge. Everyone else cares about the car itself.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:00 AM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
^^^^^

Ok, now back to the fundamentals.

The followings are the descriptions of the Audi S/RS models and BMW M-series in Wikipedia.

Please see the similarities above. Both the Audi S-badged and BMW M-badged cars have been factory tuned for performance to set them apart from their counterparts.

Whereas the regular "A" and the regular "3-series" model lines are NOT factory tuned for performance, but are only available with a list of options which the buyer can mix and match engine, suspension, and/or wheel choices.

It doesn't matter if the the A4 S-line accessories have bigger wheels than the S4, it still doesn't deny the fact that the S4 is a purpose-built Audi S-badged high perf. car, just like the M3 a purpose-built BMW M-badged high perf. car or the C55-AMG a purpose-built MB AMG-badged high perf. car.

Similarly, the S6 is created to compete with the M5 and the E55-AMG. But why Audi has decided to

Whether it was the old days or is now the new days, the Audi "A" models (A3, A4, A5, A6, A8) are always here to compete with the BMW "?-series" models (1, 3, 5, 6, 7) and the MB ?-class models (B, C, E, S); and the Audi "S" models (S4, S5, S6, S8) are always here to compete with the BMW "M" (M3, M5, M6) and the MB "AMG" models (C55-AMG, E55-AMG, CLS55-AMG). Unfortunately, if the S4 still wears the "S" badges, it is destined to compete with the M3 and the C55-AMG. Whether the S4 is capable of doing it is entirely up to Audi.

Once you cross-class to pitch a factory tuned Audi "S" model car (S4) against a regular BMW "?-series" car (335i), one can also in return starting to pitch a factory tuned BMW "M" model car (M3) against a regular Audi "A" model car (A4), which deems highly inappropriate in both cases.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Go Big Blue!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
U.S. Car and Light-Truck Sales per Franchise

OK, now back to Acura ........

Just wanted to throw out a table showing average monthly dealership sales by brand for both November and October. Numbers are ranked in order of total sales. No color commentary, opinion, or extrapolation of the data on my part. Just sharing

Merry Christmas

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 3.25in; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; MARGIN-LEFT: 4.65pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=312><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 3.25in; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=312 colSpan=6 noWrap>U.S. Car and Light-Truck Sales per Franchise<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 5.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=7 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 5.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=7 noWrap><O:P></O:P>
</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap>
<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap>
<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: silver; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap>
Nov.<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap>
Oct.<O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Make<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 5.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=7 noWrap><O:P></O:P>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap>
Car<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap>
Truck<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: silver; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap>
total<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap>
total<O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Toyota/Scion<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="58.134740259740262">58 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="35.371753246753244">35 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="93">93 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="108">108 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Lexus<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="44.68888888888889">45 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="37.533333333333331">38 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="83">83 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="86">86 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Honda<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="34.979532163742689">35 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="28.601364522417153">29 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="64">64 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="73">73 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Mercedes-Benz<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="31.130057803468208">31 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="17.436416184971097">17 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="48">48 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="53">53 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Nissan<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="31.478464419475657">31 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="15.941011235955056">16 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="47">47 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="50">50 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>BMW<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="36.213017751479292">36 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="10.260355029585799">10 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="46">46 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="48">48 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Hyundai<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="25.456384323640961">25 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="10.00126422250316">10 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="35">35 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="39">39 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Acura<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="16.211895910780669">16 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="16.386617100371748">16 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="32">32 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="36">36 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Infiniti<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="20.464088397790054">20 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="10.718232044198896">11 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="31">31 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="35">35 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Mini<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="30.891566265060241">31 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="0">- <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="31">31 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="50">50 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Ford<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="9.7909556313993171">10 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="20.019055745164959">20 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="30">30 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="34">34 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Kia<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="18.515673981191224">19 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="9.6269592476489034">10 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="29">29 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="36">36 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Subaru<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="28.018333333333334">28 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="0.29499999999999998">0 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="28">28 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="30">30 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>VW<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="23.947008547008547">24 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.9076923076923076">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="27">27 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="28">28 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Audi<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="17.715867158671585">18 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="7.4132841328413281">7 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="25">25 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="27">27 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Chevrolet<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="11.13276836158192">11 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="14.461222393425784">14 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="25">25 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="30">30 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Mazda<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="13.362121212121211">13 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="8.2363636363636363">8 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="21">21 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="23">23 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Dodge<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="3.520446096654275">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="9.7423791821561334">10 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="14">14 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="14">14 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Volvo<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="7.4752186588921283">7 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="6.0262390670553936">6 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="13">13 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="12">12 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Land Rover<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="0">- <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="12.377142857142857">12 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="12">12 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="12">12 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>GMC<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="9.6581986143187066">10 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="10">10 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Saturn<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="4.1915887850467293">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="4.5397196261682247">5 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="9">9 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="8">8 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Porsche<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="4.9452736318407959">5 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="3.144278606965174">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="8">8 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="8">8 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Cadillac<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="3.0903405142460043">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="3.6650451702571232">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="7">7 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Jaguar<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="6.5511363636363633">7 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="7">7 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="5">5 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Jeep<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="5.8080272624006062">6 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="6">6 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="5">5 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Mitsubishi<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="4.4563318777292578">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.9301310043668123">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="6">6 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Chrysler<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.9453874538745388">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.6833948339483396">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="5">5 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap><?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:CITY w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">Lincoln</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.7964396284829722">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.1640866873065017">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="5">5 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Ferrari<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="3.7878787878787881">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="4">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="4">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Aston Martin<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="3.2758620689655173">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="3">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="3">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Buick<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.1054421768707483">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.1549508692365835">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="3">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="3">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Mercury<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.3850698174006446">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.3711063372717509">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="4">4 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap><ST1:CITY w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">Pontiac</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.7484939759036147">3 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="4.7439759036144578E-2">0 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Suzuki<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="2.4829157175398633">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.0250569476082005">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Maserati<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.8518518518518519">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="2">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="2">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Saab<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.257510729613734">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="0.33476394849785407">0 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="2">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="2">2 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Hummer<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1.3393939393939394">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="1">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 84.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=113 noWrap>Rolls-Royce<O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 44.45pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=59 noWrap x:num="1">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="1">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap x:num="1">1 <O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 27.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 28.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=37 noWrap><O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 178.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=bottom width=238 colSpan=4 noWrap>Source: Automotive <ST1:PLACE w:st="on"><ST1:PLACENAME w:st="on">News</ST1:PLACENAME> <ST1:PLACENAME w:st="on">Data</ST1:PLACENAME> <ST1:PLACETYPE w:st="on">Center</ST1:PLACETYPE></ST1:PLACE><O:P></O:P>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 12-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Race Director

Received 623 Likes on 502 Posts
Buick/Pontiac only sells 3 cars per dealer per month? Something seems fishy with those numbers.

The only number that really matters is the bottom line - can Honda/Acura and the dealer make money at those volume levels?
Old 12-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Go Big Blue!

Originally Posted by biker
Buick/Pontiac only sells 3 cars per dealer per month? Something seems fishy with those numbers.

The only number that really matters is the bottom line - can Honda/Acura and the dealer make money at those volume levels?
You mean "surprising"? If so I agree. But consider the fact that there are a lot more GM dealerships then Acura dealerships. That can partially explain it. I know the Acura dealer where I service my cars is part of an "Auto Mall". They sell GMC, Buick, Suzuki, and Acura. They tell me the numbers they are doing at the GMC and Buick across the parking lot. The Acura store is definitely keeping the dealership in business right now.

Regardless of the reasons. A brand is only as strong as it's dealership network. These numbers show why GM is trying to shutdown so many dealerships I suppose. It also may show that Acura isn't as much of a failure as we think (at least at the dealership level)
Old 12-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
wow no wonder lexus dealers make a ton of money lol
Old 12-24-2009, 09:14 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Interesting Infiniti numbers. Not sure how many dealers they have in the US but its considerably less than Acura yet they only sell 1 less car.

GM and Chrysler were obvioulsy on to something with dealership closings.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Go Big Blue!

Originally Posted by dom
Interesting Infiniti numbers. Not sure how many dealers they have in the US but its considerably less than Acura yet they only sell 1 less car.

GM and Chrysler were obvioulsy on to something with dealership closings.
In Central Florida (Orlando Metro area including Melbourne) we have 2 Lexus dealerships, 2 Infiniti dealerships, 4 Acura's, 5 BMW's, 4 Mercedes, 4 or 5 Toyotal/Honda dealerships, and a million Ford/Chyrsler/GM dealers. That services close to 3 million people.

I supose the one that surprised me the most was Lexus. Good for them dealers. Also, I agree DOM. Infiniti was surprisingly low considering how few dealerships they have

Not sure how representative that is of the rest of the country.

Last edited by SpicyMikey; 12-24-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by SpicyMikey
You mean "surprising"? If so I agree.
No, I mean wrong, or at the very least misleading. Even with every GM dealer also selling Buick or Pontiac the numbers don't make sense. Seems to me that if some GM dealer had a Buick or Pontiac logo out front but never sold a car they would also be counted as a dealer. I can't see how any dealer can keep any brand that sells 3 cars a month (unless you are selling really high priced cars).

Last edited by biker; 12-24-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Go Big Blue!

No, I mean wrong, or at the very least misleading. Even with every GM dealer also selling Buick or Pontiac the numbers don't make sense. Seems to me that if some GM dealer had a Buick or Pontiac logo out front but never sold a car they would also be counted as a dealer. I can't see how any dealer can keep any brand that sells 3 cars a month (unless you are selling really high priced cars).
AutoNews.com is a respected source for accurate Auto industry data. I highly doubt they are playing with the numbers or trying to mislead anyone. It's a subscription service for people in the business. They don't have their own agenda or bias

I used to read it myself whey my brother had an account when he was in the business. That's how I would get a quick listing of all dealer incentive programs. However, I admit I do not have direct access to it any longer and I personally did not pull these numbers myself. If someone has a subscription go there and let us know if they are accurate for November:

http://www.autonews.com/section/datacenter#

Last edited by SpicyMikey; 12-24-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:51 AM
Race Director

^ whoever presented the info, they got both numbers (sales and # of dealers) from somewhere else and did the math. Again, on the surface it makes no sense for any dealer to carry the Buick brand and sell fewer cars than the typical Ferrari dealer.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:10 AM
Go Big Blue!

^ whoever presented the info, they got both numbers (sales and # of dealers) from somewhere else and did the math. Again, on the surface it makes no sense for any dealer to carry the Buick brand and sell fewer cars than the typical Ferrari dealer.
That's why they are all hurting. Dude, the numbers are real. No one's making up stuff. It's bad out there for those brands in the bottom half. Obviously worse than you realize.

But remember a few things. A dealership has several profit centers. New car sales are only one of them. They make money on service as well as used car sales. Most of the dealerships in the bottom half of that list are surviving right now with the revenue from their service departments and used car sales. Most dealerships are solvent because of that. The ones to REALLY feel bad for are all the salespeople. They are not making money. I know many in the business and most are behind on their mortgages and some have already declared personal bankruptcy. A few have left the industry and gone onto other things.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Go Big Blue!

^^^ One other thing I forgot to mention which helps the dealerships; Most who sell these failing brands have merged and combined with other brands. In other words, it's rare anymore to find a dealer just selling Buicks, or Chevy's, or GMC, etc. Because of those numbers shown below, they have no choice but to have their salesmen sell multiple brands under the same roof. A practice not permitted by the stronger brands in the top 3rd of that list.

For example; The Automall I bought my RL from also sells Buicks GMC, Mitsubishi, and Suzuki. All those cars are sold in one massive showroom by a pool of salesmen. The exception is Acura. Acura demanded the cars be sold separately. The dealer built a standalone building on the property to sell and service the Acura's.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:16 PM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bet there aren't many stand alone Buick dealers. The numbers are the average... the place I work sold way more new MBs than that list but the place I used to work for sold fewer Acuras than that list. There are too many American car dealerships around and it's too difficult and expensive to close them.

You figure there must be a ton of dealerships that only sell a few cars per month overall though they might be doing fine selling used cars. This is often the case with SMART dealers, for example.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Instructor

Yeah the new TSX looks pretty good. I was at my dealer gettin a free wash the other day and checkin out new TSX's - I dig em.

My dealer has been offering the new TL grilles painted since Day One, and even my sales guy admits that's the only way they look even half decent. My favorite new one would be a black one with the larger wheels (the stock alloys only add to the ugly), but even at that you sometimes have to see the rear view and MAN what a mess that is....
Old 01-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Originally Posted by CL6
The Lemon Sucker was far worse than the Power Plenum.
Im not so sure of that. I think Acura needs to ditch this design and go with something different.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:25 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
lol @ that pic of the MDX. Looks more like a Pontiac than an Acura.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:35 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
lol @ that pic of the MDX. Looks more like a Pontiac than an Acura.
now that you pointed it out.... it kinda does.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Advanced

Acura had the "sport grille" option listed on their website as well as the pricing back in November, there was also an optional rear trunk trim piece but it was taken off. It is the same grille/trunk trim just in a different color, kind of like the 2007-2008 Type-S TL versus the base TL.
Our parts rep told us that it was pulled because the supplier was having issues with the plating.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Wink Acura Making Waves in Luxury Segment

This is a watershed year for Acura in Canada. With the introduction of the 2010 ZDX and the upcoming addition of a TSX wagon, Honda's luxury division will have its broadest lineup ever.

And because the other models in the lineup have been given additional features and had their prices reduced for 2010, Acura is hoping to grab a larger share of the luxury segment.

Acura is the only luxury brand where the entire lineup has achieved a five-star safety rating. As well, J.D. Power's latest survey of service providers put Acura in the number one spot for all auto dealerships, and Auto Lease Guide says Acura models have the best resale value of all luxury brands.

The next steps in Acura's growth will be pushed by the division's design studio. The $15-million (U.S.) facility opened in May, 2007, on the massive Honda “campus” in Torrance, Calif., across an internal road from the Honda studio and down the road from the company's Advanced Driving Studio in Pasadena.

The whole idea of separating the Acura and Honda studios is to allow Acura to develop and maintain a separate identity from Honda.

The building itself is what you'd expect from a company so deeply ingrained in environmental responsibility. Certified as a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design building by the U.S. Green Building Council, it has an Energy Star reflective roof to reduce heat gain and lower air conditioning requirements. Reclaimed water is used for the landscaping and an intelligent light system maximizes use of natural light.

The Acura studio in California brings to 13 the number of Honda/Acura R&D facilities in North America; more than 1,200 designers, engineers and support personnel work on the development of automobiles, motorcycles and power equipment products for North America and global markets.

But it is what's inside the studio that will make a difference – a small and very young design team using modern technology, including a computer-generated virtual simulator that allows the designers to see the end product full-size and from every possible angle.

Acura was the first luxury maker to design, develop and build its vehicles in North America. Two-thirds of the vehicles it sells here are built here. The MDX and TL were both designed and developed in North America, as was the dramatic new ZDX.

The latter was the first product of the new studio and it exemplifies the spirit and purpose of this facility – to create unique designs that separate Acura from the pack.

The genre-defining ZDX was designed by then 25-year-old Michelle Christensen, who was hired by Acura four years ago right out of the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, Calif.

She started out at Acura designing door handles and other pieces. Then the marketing department challenged the Acura designers to come up with something different, something special. Michelle's entry was the winner – nobody knew what to call it or how to classify it, but they liked it.

The decision to proceed with the design shifted her career into high gear. She worked on almost nothing else for three years, fighting for and justifying every element. The fact that the finished product ended up so close to her original sketch is proof Acura is prepared to take chances.

Just as it is with the new signature snout found across the Acura line. Love it or hate it, there is no ignoring it.

And that is the goal – to stake out some exclusive design territory from which a small group of talented young designers, in a studio removed from the influence of others, can define a new direction.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:42 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Meh, same old marketing BS.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
Meh, same old marketing BS.

They can have a environmentally responsible building but they are still producing crap designs. This report is just another way of fedign useless info to the consumer.

Last edited by fsttyms1; 01-07-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

Cadillac surpassed Acura to become #4 lux brand (US)

In other news Cadillac just surpassed Acura in sales for the year

2009 Total
Lexus 215,975
BMW 196,502
Mercedes-190,604
Cadillac-109,092
Acura-105,723

Buick-102,306
Lincoln-82,847
Audi-82,716
Infiniti-81,089
Volvo-61,435
Old 01-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Race Director

But it is what's inside the studio that will make a difference – a small and very young design team using modern technology, including a computer-generated virtual simulator that allows the designers to see the end product full-size and from every possible angle.
They obviously need some adult supervision cause the current crop of designs are crap.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,632 Likes on 13,881 Posts
Originally Posted by (Cj)

2009 Total
Lexus 215,975
BMW 196,502
Mercedes-190,604
Cadillac-109,092
Acura-105,723

Buick-102,306
Lincoln-82,847
Audi-82,716
Infiniti-81,089
Volvo-61,435
@ Lexus' numbers...I'm also rather surprised at Audi's numbers. I could've sworn their dealers were trumpeting that they are the only manufacturer not facing declining sales figures this year...But, is that a half-truth if they are only at 82K and just a shade above Infiniti and below the likes of Buick and Lincoln?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm the Firestarter

Originally Posted by TSX69
Acura Making Waves in Luxury Segment
Now are they making waves because they're sinking or swimming?

Notice how they talk up the name of the ZDX designer, but they don't say who's personally responsible for the so-called plenum grille. I think that would be a safety hazard.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
At least with the ZDX, they have a sporty coupe in their "complete" lineup.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:14 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

How much computing power and advance software can possibly be needed to re-skin a Honda Accord.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:44 PM
old school

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
Buick will pass Acura by the end of the year as well, on the strength of the Enclave, Lacrosse and Regal. Especially if they don't drop that power plenum crap soon.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:59 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Originally Posted by Belzebutt
Now are they making waves because they're sinking or swimming?

Notice how they talk up the name of the ZDX designer, but they don't say who's personally responsible for the so-called plenum grille. I think that would be a safety hazard.
if that person had a facebook page, i would open an account just to send him a message.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:23 PM
TMQ
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumchah
@ Lexus' numbers...I'm also rather surprised at Audi's numbers. I could've sworn their dealers were trumpeting that they are the only manufacturer not facing declining sales figures this year...But, is that a half-truth if they are only at 82K and just a shade above Infiniti and below the likes of Buick and Lincoln?
Audi sales was low to start with, but it has consistently picked up #s and market share.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Supposedly Subaru is kicking ass, and you can see it from the numbers.

Lexus is crushing because they have a new RX350.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:56 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

and they (lexus) has a large variety of models and different options for each model.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
How much computing power and advance software can possibly be needed to re-skin a Honda Accord.
Oh snap, lol!! Me thinks you just the kids(designers? lol!) in Torrance.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,394 Likes on 699 Posts
Talking Year Totals

Originally Posted by (Cj)

2009 Total

Cadillac-109,092
Acura-105,723
Cadillac outsold Acura last year as well so they have been the #4 luxury brand overall. If 1 were to look even more closely, 1 would notice that Acura is actually gaining on Cadillac - closing a ~16,600 gap to ~3,300. Here are the results for 2008:
Cadillac - 161,159
Acura - 144,504

Quick Reply: Acura: Development and Technology News