MISC: Remote Siri Activation!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remote Siri Activation!

Well, I've been combing thru the forums enjoying everyone's posts. While I don't have a 2013 model, I do have friends who do (none of which live in CA and got the email asking them to beta test Eyes-Free / Siri integration). Regardless, I wanted to share what I found. Check this out - it's a remote button which basically activates Siri. This is fantastic - I showed it to a couple of friends and they love it. They can keep their iPhones in their pockets and still get access to Siri. Please note that this does not appear to fix any Siri/HFL compatibility issues. So I guess if you're able to get Siri/HFL to work nicely now, this device would work. Else, you're stuck like Chuck. Then of course you can be like me in the stone ages rocking my 2003 TL Type-S with a Boss tape deck / CD combo with NO HFL at all (so yes, I have a Rocketfish HF device clipped onto my visor). Hope this helps - and yes, I'm trying to do my initial 5 posts so I can have full access

Amazon.com: Mobile Home - Connects iPhoneŽ SiriŽ & Your Car's Hand-Free System: Cell Phones & Accessories Amazon.com: Mobile Home - Connects iPhoneŽ SiriŽ & Your Car's Hand-Free System: Cell Phones & Accessories

I think their website is www.DriveWithSiri.com