Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Please Help

Hey guys
Looking for someone who's willing to provide and image copy of their navigation hard drive for a 99 RL or 99 TL for the midwest region. I can pay for any cost involved if you can copy it on a CD and mail it or if you can put it somewhere for download. I just bought my Acura and it didn't come with the hard drive and I just bought a hard drive replacement but need the software to make it work. Thx for you help.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A clarification:
The above thread is regarding the 99 hard drive based navigation system in 99 TL's & RL's NOT DVD based. I have not been able to get this done through any of my Acura dealers. 3 different dealers in my area with broken nav update equipment and no plans to get them fixed to service Acura owners. According to them, they are not going to be generating revenue (for what has been a free software update service). Since I purchased the car, I would have paid for at least one software lisc especially since I can't buy a replacement one from or get any support from Acura, Alpine, or even NavTeq. That is why I'm posting here hoping I can get help from other members which I think is the purpose of creating the forum (help fellow Acura owners). Thank you.