AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Audio, Video, Electronics & Navigation (https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-video-electronics-navigation-22/)
-   -   My audio System Install is finally done (https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-video-electronics-navigation-22/my-audio-system-install-finally-done-109353/)

FPAEP 07-28-2003 10:10 AM

My audio System Install is finally done

Okay, my system is finally installed. I have been bumping it all weekend. I am still waiting for my 10w7 to come in. But even without the subwoofer it's incradible. You can check my sig for the stuff.

Here are the pictures of the parts and the install. I will post more pictures on there once I get the SUB.

Thanks to everyone on this board who helped me with my questions. I have really learned a lot about car audio in the last 2 months.

Click Here for the My Audio Pictures

CL_Lover 07-28-2003 11:37 AM

Looks awesome, very clean install. Can’t wait to here it .

Nicky Pass 07-28-2003 07:20 PM

SWEET!!! I want my 10W7 back!!!

FPAEP 07-30-2003 12:02 PM

Yesterday, I got my 10w7 in the ProWedge box. I was speechless. I never imagined it to be so incredable. I knew it was gonna be awesome, but I had no idea exactly what it meant. Damn. That's all I can say. Such small sub puts out so much bass. Almost seems too much for taste. And the ProWedge box looks so nice. I will have the pictures of the box soon on my link.

BoostedM3 07-30-2003 12:21 PM

Nice setup dude. That prowedge makes a lot of bass...did you re-enforce your trunk? :D

FPAEP 07-30-2003 12:48 PM

I used Dynamat Extreme. There is not rattling or anything. Although I think that if I dynomated more of my car, it would be much better. It seems that the Trunk kit is not enough to cover 100% of our trunks. Eventually I am planning on Dynomating the whole car. I just have to find someone who knows how to take all the material things out and put them back in perfectly.

BoostedM3 07-30-2003 05:27 PM

Good to hear, I gotta do that cuz my W6 rattles the trunk quite a bit.

brian6speed 07-31-2003 08:23 PM

Re: My audio System Install is finally done

Originally posted by FPAEP
Okay, my system is finally installed. I have been bumping it all weekend. I am still waiting for my 10w7 to come in. But even without the subwoofer it's incradible. You can check my sig for the stuff.

Here are the pictures of the parts and the install. I will post more pictures on there once I get the SUB.

Thanks to everyone on this board who helped me with my questions. I have really learned a lot about car audio in the last 2 months.

Click Here for the My Audio Pictures

What tweeter did your install?

hellas 07-31-2003 09:24 PM

killer head unit

FPAEP 08-01-2003 08:29 AM

Re: Re: My audio System Install is finally done

Originally posted by brian6speed
What tweeter did your install?
It was part of the HEX s600s componants. It is a silk dome tweeter.

John*K 08-04-2003 05:58 PM

I definitely want to check out your install. What part of Chicago are you in?

FPAEP 08-05-2003 09:21 AM

Originally posted by John*K
I definitely want to check out your install. What part of Chicago are you in?
I live in Niles/Morton grove area, and work in Schaumburg.

highball 08-05-2003 09:30 AM

FPAEP: I've had the hex s600s for almost 2 years now and I can tell you that they are unbelievable. They eat up power, so my 120 watts to each set is way underpowering them. The more power you give em the better they'll sound.

SatinSilver3.2 08-13-2003 08:22 PM

Did you put the Dynamat under the cover in the back? I wanna see pics cuz I need Dynamat bad in the back.

brian6speed 08-15-2003 06:52 AM

Re: Re: Re: My audio System Install is finally done

Originally posted by FPAEP
It was part of the HEX s600s componants. It is a silk dome tweeter.

I meant which store the schaumburg one or what, not what kind of tweeter it has.