Money For Helping me Burn DVD Audio DIsc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Money For Helping me Burn DVD Audio DIsc.

I have read all of the threads here, and still can not get a DVD-Audio disc burned.

Therefore, the first person who private messages me a way to make it work (with a paypal account) I will send $10.

Here is:

WHAT I WANT:
To Burn a DVD+R or -R or +RW or better yet, +RW DL
Do NOT need surround or 5.1. Really looking for a way to put mp3 on a DVD to listen to many at once in the car on one disc.
Be able to put ANY mp3 source on the disc (have whatever program convert it to the right format). I see discwelder only does wav.

WHAT I HAVE:
A new HP DVD640e External DVD Burner, which supports Dual Layer, as well as + and - RWs
Burn.now 2.0 which comes with Ulead Moviefactory Disc Creator (notice now all companies use th ename "disc creator") 4. it suppoosedly burns DVD Audio Discs.

WHAT I HAVE TRIED:
Buring DVD+R, +RW. -R with burn now. In all instances it seems to put an Audio_TS and Video_TS folder on the DVD. The acura takes a second, then finds the disc as DVD audio and then spits it right out. (I did select DVD Audio not DVD Video Audio Only (which doesnt work at all in the Acura))
These discs also DO WORK on my computer with CyberD They do not work in the Acura.

WHAT I WILL DO:
Buy ANY Program that will work to do this, as long as it is not over $150. The Steinberg is out of the question for $550. I tried the sample of the DiscWelder, which doesn't do much but it aoppears it is very specific about what files it will accept and it will not accept mp3. i f i am missing something here, please suggest.
uring DVD+R, +RW. -R with burn now. In all instances it seems to put an

ONLY if you HAVE AN HP640e drive (or 640i which is identical except internal) and YOU HAVE MADE SUCCESSFUL DVD AUdio discs, THEN send me a message and post here for others. INCVLUDE WHAT BRAND DVDs you used if that is a factor (and +R or -R).

There are so many factors, and if someone who actually has gotten something to work correctly, with that machine, I would be SO happy and put $10 into your paypal just for being a help.

Very much appreciated!!!

Mike
Old 06-05-2005, 06:15 PM
I=X - optomos

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Have you tried Nero? You can also create an image with nero & then burn it with alcohol 120%.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nero all the way
Old 06-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are a couple of threads out there from people that have done it. I don't have the links, but I remember reading them.

Haven't done it, but I know it can be done! When you have success be sure to post the results!