mb quartz out of buisness?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 11:35 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mb quartz out of buisness?!

Less than a year ago I had all the stereo components replaced in my tsx besides the head unit. The 4 door speakers are quartz and are now crackling so they are on thier way out. I went back to the shop that installed them to have them replaced under warranty and they told me that quartz has been sold twice this year and they can't order from them or even contact them. The worst part is they will not honor the warranty because I guess it was from quartz, not a shop warranty. They pretty much told me I was out of luck so I want to try to conact the company who bought them out to see if they will honor my warranty but I cannot find a website or any contact info for them at all. I thought maybe someone here might know more about this and how to get in touch with this company. Thanks
Old 02-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they were sold to Rockford Fosgate, and then to Maxxsonics ... so i guess your shop doesn't have contact with them?

i thought mbq still handled their business themselves though in terms of sales and support?

-vasu
Old 02-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
can't find a website?

what's wrong w/ http://www.mbquart.com

you'd probably want to try http://www.maxxsonics.com/intro.html for the maxxsonic website too.

i think both sites have some contact info, i'm not sure if that helps, but goodluck