DICE Back Customer Service?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DICE Back Customer Service?

Is anyone having trouble with customer service at DICE? I noticed the official vendor left a few months back on this forum. At first, the customer service was great, but suddenly went really sour when they did not respond to emails at all. Before, they were super prompt, but now I don't even get an answer. I'm trying to get a replacement unit btw. I've been waiting for months.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by popdakebin
Is anyone having trouble with customer service at DICE? I noticed the official vendor left a few months back on this forum. At first, the customer service was great, but suddenly went really sour when they did not respond to emails at all. Before, they were super prompt, but now I don't even get an answer. I'm trying to get a replacement unit btw. I've been waiting for months.
I was the DICE vendor for several months. But I haven't gone anywhere and haven't received an email or PM from you. You need to call DICE customer service and let them know what you need. I deal with them quite a bit and have never had an issue.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

I think he means the Dice rep, user Nick@DiCE. I haven't seen him around. uncald4 is a retail vendor of the products, but is not otherwise affiliated with them.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by uncald4
I was the DICE vendor for several months. But I haven't gone anywhere and haven't received an email or PM from you. You need to call DICE customer service and let them know what you need. I deal with them quite a bit and have never had an issue.

Hey sorry, I meant one of the reps at DICE customer service. I think this may be an isolated incident because I called and talked to other customer reps and they were helping me out. They even offered to forward me to their manager to report what was going on, but I decided to see if the original guy helping me will follow through. It's been like two months and I haven't recieved a replacement unit yet. He was supposed to email me two days ago and still hasn't.

I don't know if it's because the HD Dice units still need the upgrade like he said. I have no idea.