I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)

Old 02-27-2005, 06:37 PM
I keeps it real

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by r0dxx
Nah man dont feel that way, you donated and should be proud.
Naa..I truely don't feel bad. I cant imagine what he went through and will not judge him for that. I'm the first to give a shirt off my back when I have the means.

Although I have encountered some pretty hard times financially in the past few months due to situations out of my control. It all started when his donation thread came up and unfortunatly hasnt eased up since.

I didnt have much to donate back then but did anyway because I at least knew i had a meal that day and my rent was paid despite what i was going though. I didnt know the same for him so I gave him what little I could

It's just frustrating to look at my life now and see that my financial hardship hasnt eased up. That frustration burns just a little more when I see the person who was once in dire need of help, sharing his discretionary expenditures carelessly on the forum he received help from less than 6 weeks prior.

Considering I am still in the midst of my financial hardship, I was a bit more of a for me. I do agree that he is back on his feet and needs to embace that and live life again. He just needs to use some discretion with what he chooses to post. He has found himself in a situation with unwritten rules and i know its a bitch; but he needs to err on the side of caution and not post his exloits in the face of members who once thought his circumstances were terminal
Old 02-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Doin' da crack shuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not readin' this whole thread.

I obviously missed some of the threads mentioned in the first post.

When the hell did all that happen?
Old 02-27-2005, 06:56 PM
My Home Planet

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow, that was one hell of a read. (22 minutes later after reading from page 1). Anyway, I think everyone has made some very good points.

I really don't think it matters how Eric spent the donated money. There was not any stipulation as to how the money should be used. He used it as he saw fit, to get him by at that particular time. He said himself that he didn't initially ask for it, but obviously he thought it was a good idea since he didn't turn it down either.

Eric, you definitely fucked up here and I'm sure you know that by now. It would have been a good jester to offer up the money back to people, since you have seemed to recover so well after falling under hard times. Although, while I'm sure that there may only be a handful of people on here that have experienced the physical pain you went through, I'm sure that there are plenty of us on this board that have been under the gun financially at some point in our lives and have not recovered so quickly as you did. Maybe it was premature of you to accept the donations. You even said there were other alternatives available to you that you have tapped into. As many people have stated, you seemed to have not learned your lesson in regards to managing your money, let alone sharing that info with everyone on here. By starting this thread to announce your departure, you've opened yourself up to the criticism. Don’t be bitter, you had to know all this was coming.

My suggestion, either just leave and be done with all this drama or make things right in the minds of everyone and pay back the “donations” and quit whining.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:59 PM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by joeshmoe
It would have been a good jester to offer up the money back to people
:ibTMKrips you a new butt hole:
Old 02-27-2005, 07:13 PM
bleh...

This is one of the reasons why I don't post much anymore on here either, its because of all the drama and odd/lame thread topics. They just aren't worth replying to and it only seems ppl only flame each other or post to get their post counts higher. I come here to learn more about my TSX and to be part of a community, not get involved with ppl's personal issues.

It will be sad to see you go, Katana. Hope you come back and post here....you are one of the cool members.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ABP-CL9-TSX
This is one of the reasons why I don't post much anymore on here either, its because of all the drama and odd/lame thread topics. They just aren't worth replying to and it only seems ppl only flame each other or post to get their post counts higher. I come here to learn more about my TSX and to be part of a community, not get involved with ppl's personal issues.

It will be sad to see you go, Katana. Hope you come back and post here....you are one of the cool members.

GTFO of Ramblings then
Old 02-27-2005, 07:17 PM
ITS ALL ABOUT THE GLOW

Who gives a shit about the comments KATS. I would just say FAWK'EM but hey thats just my personality. I would not have started a thread like this but hey like stated before FAWK'EM.

If I remember correctly KATS never asked for the money so all the people saying he did need to get their FACTS straight.

Another note I would not give the money back. Its a donation (PERIOD)
Old 02-27-2005, 07:18 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts

Nobody forced you to click on the thread.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:21 PM
ITS ALL ABOUT THE GLOW

Originally Posted by 1killercls
Old 02-27-2005, 07:22 PM
bleh...

Originally Posted by jts1207
GTFO of Ramblings then
There are still some threads in ramblings that are interesting and worth looking at. And I am here to stay, I'll just avoid those odd threads.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Banned

dam, people take things to the head around here, i think everyone needs to cool off and do what they wish, good luck with whatever you do eric
Old 02-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mattg
if he would have just kept his mouth shut there wouldn't have been a problem. but he had to go and post about blowing money (twice) in the stupidest way possible, only weeks after accepting donations from his caring (gullible) e-friends.

pretty fucking stupid
Kat gives me the impression that he's like an "open book" - which i think is very good quality and obviously dude is addicted to the site like all the PWs and he was just spilling out the beans - yeah, that's what got us here today.

Heck if he's in the mobs we can all get daily feed on what went down the previous day what jobs they pulled, who they whacked and where the bodies are dumped.

Kat take some time off and you came back fresh
Old 02-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Acurazine OG.

Isn't there a TSX forum ?
Old 02-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Banned

bwhahahahahaha
Old 02-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by TLover
Katana, you're not understanding why some people are upset. No one is saying that the money you received wasn't used properly. But if you receive money donated because of the goodwill of some Acurazine members, and then two months later post a thread about online poker and other money-spending events, people are going to wonder how badly you really needed the money in the first place. So people are wondering whether you accepted money that you really did not need. Get it?

I don't know about you, but if my life became so bad that I need money from people on here, there's no way I'd be able to get back on my feet and have the disposable income to play online poker two months later.

Best post in the whole thread....

Two things stand out in my mind.

1) Katana, you claim that you managed to fall into a chunk of change recently, and you converted some stocks and bonds, so you have some disposable money now.

But it seems that nobody knew that. Everyone still assumes you are in some hard times, considering you accepted money from a donation (regardless of how small it was), considered bankruptcy, had no insurance, made a post looking for government grants, etc....all but 2 months ago.

How was everyone to know that you are a little better off now? We didn't, and when we read about poker and stuff like that, what else do you want us to assume?

Again, nobody doubts you spended the donated 275 in the right way. It's just that 2 months ago you sounded so low, that's it's very surprising to hear of your spending now, especially since we weren't updated. (maybe we were. I must've missed it).

2) You know people would flame about that lost poker hand thread. You even had a disclaimer. You know it's a touchy subject. So why post it?

Bottom line, you don't have to make threads about everything. So stop posting about subjects involving trivial spending.

And for Christ's sake, enough of the "give the donations back" talk. That's ridiculous.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blades
Who gives a shit about the comments KATS. I would just say FAWK'EM but hey thats just my personality. I would not have started a thread like this but hey like stated before FAWK'EM.

If I remember correctly KATS never asked for the money so all the people saying he did need to get their FACTS straight.

Another note I would not give the money back. Its a donation (PERIOD)

Just wanna make sure that I can put you in the same scumbag bucket then.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Race Director

Life goes on....
Old 02-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by GOOSE
spended
Old 02-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
There are still some threads in ramblings that are interesting and worth looking at. And I am here to stay, I'll just avoid those odd threads.
Some of the ramblings threads have gotten pretty stupid as of late.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
And about this whole drama situation... oh well...
Old 02-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChrisKelly5

Isn't there a TSX forum ?
i think so
Old 02-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Dax
Instructor

This is a very educational thread for a newb like myself. I have gained a lot of respect for some members and their rational views on this subject.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Banned

Stfu n00b

j/k
Old 02-27-2005, 08:56 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Originally Posted by 1killercls
what thread?
Old 02-27-2005, 08:57 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
kat i am just glad you are back on your feet
Old 02-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Originally Posted by dallison
kat i am just glad you are back on your feet

So we can beat you down again. Whatta dumbass.

Don't go away mad Kat, just GO AWAY.. No one wants you here. Why don't you go over to McDonalds for a Wah burger and some french cries....yeah, def leopard sucks
Old 02-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by ferrari527
Ever heard of pride? First you have to ask people on the internet for money, and then when you get "on your feet" you don’t have the decency to give it back. Just admit you dont want to give the money back, otherwise you would.

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
What blows my mind is that people actually felt bad and donated even AFTER hearing the stories about you going top speed on your bike and how he out ran a cop. Why bother giving money to someone like that. On top of it you didnt even have insurance! You fed off of everyones emotions here and said how you will have thousands of dollars of medical bills to pay.

Wait, wasnt it only a week ago that you said you couldnt even afford a lawyer? But finding funds for gambling is no issue.

And you keep saying the donation was small, fuck you bitch you should be happy anyone gave you anything.

I coudn;t believe the donation thread at the time, pretty pathetic thing to do, id rather sleep in the gutter. There would be a million better things to donate money to than this guy.

Katana, if I were you, I would pay back everyone, and leave. You have shown yourself, your true self, and even after all this, you are not accepting it, but defending.

Nobody asked you when they decided to give you money, why would u ask them to return their money???

I would return their money even if they refused to accept it back.

That is what a MAN would do to regain his pride and honor.

I hate scum scavengers that are not grateful.

And for everyone playing this off as its no big deal.....i would question your friendship....its not about the money, but about the morals.

I cant fucking believe he brought up Tsunami donations and compared them to your scenario.....do you think the victims that got money are hittin up vegas next month?

Grow up.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Homeless

Originally Posted by amirsafdari
I cant fucking believe he brought up Tsunami donations and compared them to your scenario.....do you think the victims that got money are hittin up vegas next month?
Old 02-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

How much more can he get? Dude time to pack the bags and head west.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Banned

this aint over yet ?>

Old 02-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,629 Likes on 13,880 Posts
You know it's game-over or darn near close on AZ when even the mods and admins are commenting their outrage over something a member has done or said...

As a bystander to all this so far, I'm just hoping that Katana can see the errs of his way of thinking and move forward...Although the truth can sting, this place is like a big family in a way (esp. when there are those who are kind enough in the first place to contribute to what they felt was a good and worthy cause) and I'm sure he'll always be welcome to come back...
Old 02-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Dax
Instructor

Originally Posted by matelot
this aint over yet ?>
It's a lot more interesting than watching the Oscars.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dax
It's a lot more interesting than watching the Oscars.
stfu n00b

Old 02-27-2005, 09:46 PM
CAFFEINE SLAVE

these "I'm leaving" threads are some of the dumbest threads we have here
Old 02-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Tell him Jack, what do we have for Katana.....well Don we have some wonderful parting gifts including......

a Drama Queen gift set...for the crybaby that likes to feel fresh

Old 02-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Banned

wow your harsh
Old 02-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Dax
Instructor

stfu n00b

If you keep picking on me, I'm going to start a thread and leave. But I'll check back in to see if it's popular and controversial.

Maybe I'll even make it a poll.
Old 02-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
wow your harsh
alright, my turn to the grammer :cop: thing.

it's "you're"
Old 02-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
grammar

Old 02-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
can't get more pwned than that.

well maybe, if this was your thread...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)