Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > Off Topic Discussion > AcuraZine's Hall of Fame
Reload this Page >

I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)

Notices

I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)

 
 
Old 02-27-2005, 04:29 PM
  #161  
In need of an AV.........
 
JWhite1301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,109
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by matelot
I love shit like this you should post a thtread about your story with this chick

Read Katana's first post. I am leaving cause you are mean to me. You judge me and make fun of me. I am leaving, but I am going to stay and respond for awhile. That sounds just about like her.

Katana, are you sure your name is not Aubrey and you are a 25 year old woman??
JWhite1301 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:30 PM
  #162  
In need of an AV.........
 
JWhite1301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,109
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
alright i'm going to say something...

I am not favoring either side here.

First of all, $270 isn't enough to wipe your ass with. Its a couple nice dinners. Yes I know that opens me up to the comment "well what did you give"

The answer is shit, and not because I have anything against Eric. Just because I only donated to people I know personally, I know their situation, and I can keep a close eye on where my money is going.

If you donated money, cough it up as a loss and move on. However he got the money he spent, who gives a flying fuck. is it really effecting your lives?

His way of spending money after his problems is stupid, or stupid to at least post it here. But, to go 7 pages with this shit about people repremanded him is equally as retarded. Let it fucking go, learn your lesson, don't help people out anymore (when you can't control or keep an eye on the situtation) and walk away.

It's done, the money has been given, spent...end of situtation.
The money is not the point anymore. It is now this little bitch thread about I am leaving. How pathetic................
JWhite1301 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:33 PM
  #163  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 13,969
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JWhite1301
The money is not the point anymore. It is now this little bitch thread about I am leaving. How pathetic................

then let him leave, or let him stay. what the fuck does it matter.
pgatour1 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:46 PM
  #164  
Senior Moderator
 
Crazy Bimmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Chicago Burbs
Age: 38
Posts: 34,940
Received 637 Likes on 276 Posts
What blows my mind is that people actually felt bad and donated even AFTER hearing the stories about you going top speed on your bike and how he out ran a cop. Why bother giving money to someone like that. On top of it you didnt even have insurance! You fed off of everyones emotions here and said how you will have thousands of dollars of medical bills to pay.

Wait, wasnt it only a week ago that you said you couldnt even afford a lawyer? But finding funds for gambling is no issue.

And you keep saying the donation was small, fuck you bitch you should be happy anyone gave you anything.

Crazy Bimmer is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:49 PM
  #165  
But I just got here
iTrader: (1)
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: MD
Age: 40
Posts: 2,022
Received 49 Likes on 32 Posts
Give the money back and then leave. There, problem solved.
Nitin is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:56 PM
  #166  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 67
Posts: 1,024
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesal...^^^^^...yes!

I should have cared less, but you hit the nail on the head.
Dfreder2 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
  #167  
In need of an AV.........
 
JWhite1301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,109
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
then let him leave, or let him stay. what the fuck does it matter.

Ummmm, this is a forum for discussion. So we are discussing this stupid ass thread.
JWhite1301 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:01 PM
  #168  
In need of an AV.........
 
JWhite1301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,109
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
then let him leave, or let him stay. what the fuck does it matter.

and don't cuss at me or I am leaving too. You might hurt my feelings.
JWhite1301 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:04 PM
  #169  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 13,969
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JWhite1301
and don't cuss at me or I am leaving too. You might hurt my feelings.

go fuck yaself.

and yeah the point had been made on page 1, was what I was getting out. too many people were complaining about money and what not, which just sounded retarded.

people want him to give $270 back, what the fuck. it's a loss, like I said, learn your lesson and don't particpiate in this like this...is my message to those people.

as a far as eric goes, he made some stupid decisions before (but we all do though) then he made an even worse deicison telling people that gave him money for medical needs that he spent that money on personal entertainment.

either way the money is gone, hes back doing whatever it is he does...he will learn he needs insurance and hopefully to not do these things at the age of 25 anymore. Thats it, end of thread lesson learned on both sides.
pgatour1 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:06 PM
  #170  
Go B's Go
 
BstonBruin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: MA
Age: 32
Posts: 4,220
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
go fuck yaself.

and yeah the point had been made on page 1, was what I was getting out. too many people were complaining about money and what not, which just sounded retarded.

people want him to give $270 back, what the fuck. it's a loss, like I said, learn your lesson and don't particpiate in this like this...is my message to those people.

as a far as eric goes, he made some stupid decisions before (but we all do though) then he made an even worse deicison telling people that gave him money for medical needs that he spent that money on personal entertainment.

either way the money is gone, hes back doing whatever it is he does...he will learn he needs insurance and hopefully to not do these things at the age of 25 anymore. Thats it, end of thread lesson learned on both sides.
hundred percent....this thing is just dragging out
BstonBruin is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:09 PM
  #171  
The Creator
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Albany, NY
Age: 37
Posts: 37,962
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
people want him to give $270 back, what the fuck. it's a loss, like I said, learn your lesson and don't particpiate in this like this...is my message to those people.


you don't get it.

it is not about the money.

it's about PRINCIPLE smokey.
soopa is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:11 PM
  #172  
Moderator Alumnus
 
eclipse23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: CRY, CRY SOME MORE!
Age: 43
Posts: 11,831
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
What blows my mind is that people actually felt bad and donated even AFTER hearing the stories about you going top speed on your bike and how he out ran a cop. Why bother giving money to someone like that. On top of it you didnt even have insurance! You fed off of everyones emotions here and said how you will have thousands of dollars of medical bills to pay.

Wait, wasnt it only a week ago that you said you couldnt even afford a lawyer? But finding funds for gambling is no issue.

And you keep saying the donation was small, fuck you bitch you should be happy anyone gave you anything.

Well said.

As a mod, I STICKIED a thread to help get you clicks to donate for your cause. I helped you earn money for your so called hard times. It's a slap in the face of anyone who gave or helped you get money for your 'problems'. You have to be the stupidest kid in Florida to post about gamblings 8 weeks after recieving donations.

My intuition told me not to give you a dime and goddamn I glad I followed my inner thoughts. YOu have alot of growing up to do I hope you learn something from this experience, ofcourse, on your way out.
eclipse23 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:11 PM
  #173  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 13,969
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soopa


you don't get it.

it is not about the money.

it's about PRINCIPLE smokey.
but it is about the money, thats how this thread got started off...

And the PRINCIPLE is...he should have learned his lesson, people who gave him money (and had faith in someone they really don't know) should learned theirs..end of story.

don't take one line exerpt from my paragraph and judge my post on that
pgatour1 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:14 PM
  #174  
The Creator
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Albany, NY
Age: 37
Posts: 37,962
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
but it is about the money, thats how this thread got started off...

And the PRINCIPLE is...he should have learned his lesson, people who gave him money (and had faith in someone they really don't know) should learned theirs..end of story.

don't take one line exerpt from my paragraph and judge my post on that
thick as a brick as always...

i'm not gonna argue principles with a silver spoon.

so yeah... you're right tony.
soopa is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:14 PM
  #175  
Missing My CL-S
iTrader: (1)
 
SG81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,377
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
did someone change the title
SG81 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:16 PM
  #176  
Moderator Alumnus
 
eclipse23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: CRY, CRY SOME MORE!
Age: 43
Posts: 11,831
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SG81
did someone change the title
Whatchu talkin bout willis?

eclipse23 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:16 PM
  #177  
Registered Member
 
esCarbonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Albany, NY
Age: 38
Posts: 3,601
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mattg
i hope you dont come back
fixed
esCarbonie is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:16 PM
  #178  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 13,969
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soopa
thick as a brick as always...

i'm not gonna argue principles with a silver spoon.

so yeah... you're right tony.

you're not arguing but you are going sarcastic.

what does the fact that I have money have to do with being thick as a brick as always...

I'm basically saying the guy fucked up, and was wrong...and people that donated will be more careful donating next time.

how does my "silver spoon" have anything to do with that statement. jeez,
pgatour1 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:18 PM
  #179  
Moderator Alumnus
 
eclipse23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: CRY, CRY SOME MORE!
Age: 43
Posts: 11,831
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pgatour1
you're not arguing but you are going sarcastic.

what does the fact that I have money have to do with being thick as a brick as always...

I'm basically saying the guy fucked up, and was wrong...and people that donated will be more careful donating next time.

how does my "silver spoon" have anything to do with that statement. jeez,

Because it's hard for some people to just write this off as a lesson earned. If I donated one hundred dollars to this kid and I found out he was gambling it away I'd want my hard earned money back. Shit, I'd give him bigger medical bills if I ever met him for hustling me.
eclipse23 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:19 PM
  #180  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 13,969
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eclipse23
Because it's hard for some people to just write this off as a lesson earned. If I donated one hundred dollars to this kid and I found out he was gambling it away I'd want my hard earned money back. Shit, I'd give him bigger medical bills if I ever met him for hustling me.

yeah and if people donated that much, I would say then that that is crap.

But I think adam donated the most at $50

everyone else it was just a small donation.

and plus, this is a great way to "hustle" people...which is why I never donate on any of these things. also, I am cheap.
pgatour1 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:19 PM
  #181  
Missing My CL-S
iTrader: (1)
 
SG81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,377
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by eclipse23
Whatchu talkin bout willis?


SG81 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:19 PM
  #182  
Community Architect
robb m.
 
astro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: ON
Age: 42
Posts: 72,455
Received 398 Likes on 170 Posts
this thread started because of my comments to Eric in the Poker thread.

it was not inspired by the money, because I did not donate.

it was because of his selfish actions, that made me question his motives...
astro is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:20 PM
  #183  
Moderator Alumnus
 
eclipse23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: CRY, CRY SOME MORE!
Age: 43
Posts: 11,831
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Astroboy
this thread started because of my comments to Eric in the Poker thread.

it was not inspired by the money, because I did not donate.

it was because of his selfish actions, that made me question his motives...
Yep, and I glad you did.
eclipse23 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:22 PM
  #184  
In need of an AV.........
 
JWhite1301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,109
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Has he been banned or something? He quit defending himself!!!


PGA--a silver spoon or a platinum spoon?
JWhite1301 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:23 PM
  #185  
Moderator Alumnus
 
eclipse23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: CRY, CRY SOME MORE!
Age: 43
Posts: 11,831
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JWhite1301
Has he been banned or something? He quit defending himself!!!


PGA--a silver spoon or a platinum spoon?

Silver cuz he only drives a 30K car, it would be platinum if he was in the next tier of wealthy young adults by rocking a porshe.
eclipse23 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:24 PM
  #186  
Missing My CL-S
iTrader: (1)
 
SG81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,377
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Eric, i think the best way to get rid of this whole thing is to offer to repay the loot. i'm not going to tell you to stop gambling, that's up to you, but don't post about it. you seem like a good guy and i like reading your threads, so clear this up instead of leaving. my
SG81 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:25 PM
  #187  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 13,969
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eclipse23
Silver cuz he only drives a 30K car, it would be platinum if he was in the next tier of wealthy young adults by rocking a porshe.

a car has nothing to do with your wealth.


some of my buddies drive 98 Tahoes, and they have more money than I could count.


I'm just a poor theif...the only reason I had a silver spoon was because I stole it from some girl in the sandbox,
pgatour1 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:26 PM
  #188  
Dipset All Day, Everyday
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Paul, MN
Age: 36
Posts: 981
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kat=Banned?
HellaShookOne is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:26 PM
  #189  
Moderator Alumnus
 
eclipse23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: CRY, CRY SOME MORE!
Age: 43
Posts: 11,831
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SG81
Eric, i think the best way to get rid of this whole thing is to offer to repay the loot. i'm not going to tell you to stop gambling, that's up to you, but don't post about it. you seem like a good guy and i like reading your threads, so clear this up instead of leaving. my

He should ebay his porn collection
eclipse23 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:33 PM
  #190  
Community Architect
robb m.
 
astro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: ON
Age: 42
Posts: 72,455
Received 398 Likes on 170 Posts
he's not banned.
astro is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:45 PM
  #191  
Senior Moderator
 
Chief F1 Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Western New York
Age: 59
Posts: 18,909
Received 2,599 Likes on 1,452 Posts
my last two cents: a gift comes w/ no expectation of repayment and certainly w/o any ability of the giftgiver to exercise any sort of control over the gift after it has passed to another intended person. Soooo, STFU pleeeze.
Chief F1 Fan is online now  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:56 PM
  #192  
Senior Moderator
 
mattg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: OR
Age: 43
Posts: 22,900
Received 377 Likes on 190 Posts
if he would have just kept his mouth shut there wouldn't have been a problem. but he had to go and post about blowing money (twice) in the stupidest way possible, only weeks after accepting donations from his caring (gullible) e-friends.

pretty fucking stupid
mattg is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:57 PM
  #193  
I keeps it real
 
GoDucksCLSPride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Age: 40
Posts: 6,897
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mattg
if he would have just kept his mouth shut there wouldn't have been a problem. but he had to go and post about blowing money (twice) in the stupidest way possible, only weeks after accepting money from his caring (gullible) e-friends.

pretty fucking stupid
GoDucksCLSPride is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:58 PM
  #194  
Ahhhhhhhh
 
LLWesMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Age: 32
Posts: 2,063
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mattg
if he would have just kept his mouth shut there wouldn't have been a problem. but he had to go and post about blowing money (twice) in the stupidest way possible, only weeks after accepting money from his caring (gullible) e-friends.

pretty fucking stupid



LLWesMan is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 05:59 PM
  #195  
Banned
 
MADCAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,328
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol!
MADCAT is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 06:10 PM
  #196  
Dipset All Day, Everyday
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Paul, MN
Age: 36
Posts: 981
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
x 2
HellaShookOne is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 06:11 PM
  #197  
Real thugs ride Pink CL's
 
r0dxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 33
Posts: 5,201
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
Nah man dont feel that way, you donated and should be proud.
r0dxx is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 06:16 PM
  #198  
Senior Moderator
 
mattg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: OR
Age: 43
Posts: 22,900
Received 377 Likes on 190 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
more caring than gullible.
mattg is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 06:31 PM
  #199  
Dipset All Day, Everyday
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Paul, MN
Age: 36
Posts: 981
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts


damn 23 peepz
HellaShookOne is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 06:36 PM
  #200  
Homeless
 
chef chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Northern DEL-A-Where?
Age: 45
Posts: 9,210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people just don't get it...that's how they'll always be.

Common sense comes in all shapes & sizes & amounts, some people have it, some don't(along with common courtesy, etc)

I think the situation is fucked and for once in my life I'm actually glad I didn't donate. Damn shame really...
chef chris is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.