Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > Off Topic Discussion > AcuraZine's Hall of Fame
Reload this Page >

I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)

Notices

I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)

 
 
Old 02-27-2005, 01:40 PM
  #121  
Keeping emos out of
 
goose25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 6,812
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JaredGMS


like no one here ever spent discretionary money on shit when they could have saved it instead
Word, i spent some money on bagel this morning that i really didn't need.
goose25 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 01:41 PM
  #122  
Senior Moderator
 
mattg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: OR
Age: 43
Posts: 22,900
Received 377 Likes on 190 Posts
Originally Posted by Jerky
are you suggesting that eric (katana) is asking for help with his gambling addiction?
or he's just looking for attention


why the hell else would he start another "i just lost my ass on a hand of poker" thread when he saw the results from the first?
mattg is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 01:41 PM
  #123  
Photoshops, and Polls!!!!
 
Jerky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Age: 43
Posts: 6,845
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JaredGMS


like no one here ever spent discretionary money on shit when they could have saved it instead

hmmm like sports luxury acuras????
Jerky is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 01:42 PM
  #124  
Duck Fuke!
 
jts1207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Back in NC
Age: 43
Posts: 3,975
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jerky
but will his gambling addiction be cured?

will acurazine members have to read about future losses?


tune in next time for As Katana Turns
jts1207 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 01:44 PM
  #125  
Miss th 3.0
 
wakeboardfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Coeur d alene ID
Age: 31
Posts: 3,235
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think that you guys are just over reacting, kats was down in poorville, and now hes back on his feet and you get pissed because he wants to blow his money on something besides his car. if he would have said he just baught a new 250 dollar tv for his car or something would you guys get all pissed? i have never met kat, and i probably never will, but from talking to him through this wonderfull site i know that he is a great guy, when i wanted to buy his air ride he offered me a great price a few hundered less than what he really wanted. im glad that he is on his feet again makin teh cash. i dont think he should pay back because it was a donation. which dictionary.com defines it as The act of giving to a fund or cause.
A gift or grant.

he could repay so people stop complaining, but he already used his donation money and this money he is using is his own.

thank you for you time, and good luck kats

i wish i could have donated to him, but im just a 16 year old kid, high school and no job dont give me much cash flow
wakeboardfusion is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 01:47 PM
  #126  
I NEED MONEY!
 
VeeralS05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Atlanta
Age: 32
Posts: 2,587
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well...lets take bets for when he's going to return? lol...I Dont know ya...but from what I hear your a great guy and lot of people here care about you...if they didnt they wouldnt have helped ya out when in the need of help!
VeeralS05 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 01:51 PM
  #127  
Real thugs ride Pink CL's
 
r0dxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 33
Posts: 5,201
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wakeboardfusion
I think that you guys are just over reacting, kats was down in poorville, and now hes back on his feet and you get pissed because he wants to blow his money on something besides his car. if he would have said he just baught a new 250 dollar tv for his car or something would you guys get all pissed? i have never met kat, and i probably never will, but from talking to him through this wonderfull site i know that he is a great guy, when i wanted to buy his air ride he offered me a great price a few hundered less than what he really wanted. im glad that he is on his feet again makin teh cash. i dont think he should pay back because it was a donation. which dictionary.com defines it as The act of giving to a fund or cause.
A gift or grant.

he could repay so people stop complaining, but he already used his donation money and this money he is using is his own.

thank you for you time, and good luck kats

i wish i could have donated to him, but im just a 16 year old kid, high school and no job dont give me much cash flow
Very well said...
r0dxx is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 01:57 PM
  #128  
Banned
 
matelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bushwhacked Land
Age: 45
Posts: 3,846
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
katana that $50 I donated - double-or-nothing for me.
I need some dough for the vsokolov kit
matelot is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:01 PM
  #129  
Beware of leakage
 
Chopsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana, just east of nowhere
Age: 37
Posts: 19,790
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is my view on it:
Eric, you should not have posted about any kind of gamling, not here anyway. I am calling you at fault for some of this, as you already know.
If I would have donated, I would not have wanted to see about you gambling. I don't gamble because my father had a gambling problem for a while and through my family into a world of shit because of the outrageous amounts of money he was losing.

1. Gambling is fun, but it can take you for an unexpected ride, thats why it can turn into an addiction. Don't let it do that to you, it's one thing to blow a few bucks here and there, but spending money on a car is a more productive thing to do IMO.

2. You know you should have not posted this "I'm leaving thread" , I'll blame a night of heavy drinking (Don't correct me )

3. Don't leave. Can't leave the trio: Chops, Snaps, and Kats.

Anyway, I still have much love for ya Eric, you just posted your thoughts and happiness on the wrong forum.

If I would have donated to a just cause, I would not ask for the money back. I gave to help, and would hope the the person would use the money as inteded, which I have no doubt that is what you did.
Chopsie is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:02 PM
  #130  
Burn some dust here
 
cob3683's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Atlanta
Age: 36
Posts: 5,709
Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
If I was really that girl I would stay home naked all day and......










well, you get the point. :wouldstareatmirrorlookingatandfeelinghugetits:
cob3683 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:03 PM
  #131  
Beware of leakage
 
Chopsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana, just east of nowhere
Age: 37
Posts: 19,790
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by r0dxx
Very well said...

and Brad you should not feel bad either, you did a very nice thing for a friend.

So raise your head up, you helped Eric, so your main objective was met, don't regret shit .

He and others like myself will not forget that.

Last edited by Chopper; 02-27-2005 at 02:04 PM. Reason: I CAN'T FUCKING SPELL
Chopsie is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:04 PM
  #132  
Duck Fuke!
 
jts1207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Back in NC
Age: 43
Posts: 3,975
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cob3683
If I was really that girl I would stay home naked all day and......










well, you get the point. :wouldstareatmirrorlookingatandfeelinghugetits:

jts1207 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:04 PM
  #133  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
18anatak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orlando
Age: 39
Posts: 11,516
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know, I dont want to leave the forum, I have been here for years, but at the same time, if the shit aint working out, then it aint working out.

The only thing I want is for people to stop grilling me about the damn donation money.

What do you want me to do?

Pay it back? I will if they want me to.

Say sorry? For what, getting back on my feet?

I really dont know where I should go with this. It seems no matter which way I turn, the wrong answer is staring me in the face.
18anatak is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:12 PM
  #134  
Beware of leakage
 
Chopsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana, just east of nowhere
Age: 37
Posts: 19,790
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
You know, I dont want to leave the forum, I have been here for years, but at the same time, if the shit aint working out, then it aint working out.

The only thing I want is for people to stop grilling me about the damn donation money.

What do you want me to do?

Pay it back? I will if they want me to.

Say sorry? For what, getting back on my feet?

I really dont know where I should go with this. It seems no matter which way I turn, the wrong answer is staring me in the face.
You can always tune out the noise. They will stop after a while... some of our whiners and complainers just need some cooling off time. I think you can take it. you know how many people still want you around here. We outweigh the negatives
Chopsie is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:13 PM
  #135  
Banned
 
matelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bushwhacked Land
Age: 45
Posts: 3,846
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude I agree - take a break - you just got promo right, so focus on job
when you back you will feel like a new man and all the crap is behind
matelot is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:14 PM
  #136  
Senior Moderator
 
Shoofin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Brooklyn, NY USA
Age: 42
Posts: 17,048
Received 679 Likes on 299 Posts
Even though to me, morally it doesn't make any sense, but give back the "donations" and nobody will have anything to comment about your spending habits, or just don't talk about your spending...
Shoofin is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:30 PM
  #137  
Registered Member
 
sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: D.istrict of C.orruption
Age: 39
Posts: 6,251
Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
People from the board gave money to help you during your time of crisis. It's a show of support. They don't expect you to keep a tab on how you used the donations nor pay them back...

I guess it's seems like an insult to them when you rub it to their faces that you are gambling and whatnot 2 months later. They could have used their money on something else but decided to help you. Of course you are entitled to have fun and spend your salary now that you are working again. Just don't post about your spending habits and not expect to be flamed. In the end, it's a matter of wise and sensitive discretion.
sasha is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:34 PM
  #138  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
18anatak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orlando
Age: 39
Posts: 11,516
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha
People from the board gave money to help you during your time of crisis. It's a show of support. They don't expect you to keep a tab on how you used the donations nor pay them back...

I guess it's seems like an insult to them when you rub it to their faces that you are gambling and whatnot 2 months later. They could have used their money on something else but decided to help you. Of course you are entitled to have fun and spend your salary now that you are working again. Just don't post about your spending habits and not expect to be flamed. In the end, it's a matter of wise and sensitive discretion.

See, I wasnt trying to rub it in anyones face. Not like I had a master plan to do this or anything. I was just making threads like I always do when something interesting happens. I mean, if 2 months is not enough, what is? 6 mos? 12 mos? Whats the safe zone?
18anatak is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:35 PM
  #139  
Senior Moderator
 
Ken1997TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Better Neighborhood, Arizona
Posts: 45,457
Received 2,161 Likes on 1,232 Posts
Katana.. I hate to say it but i've lost all respect for you over this. Its just plain obvious what you should have done and what you should do now.
Ken1997TL is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:39 PM
  #140  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
18anatak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Orlando
Age: 39
Posts: 11,516
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Katana.. I hate to say it but i've lost all respect for you over this. Its just plain obvious what you should have done and what you should do now.

Thats fine. I lost respect for quite a few people on this forum as well. Its all relative.
18anatak is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:40 PM
  #141  
Interesting. Interesting.
 
wstevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NorCal
Age: 47
Posts: 8,704
Likes: 0
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow. All this over $274.50? Kat, if you are back on your feet and $274.50 won't put you in the red, then just give it fucking back. People helped you when you needed it; now that you don't, just give it back.
wstevens is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:42 PM
  #142  
Real thugs ride Pink CL's
 
r0dxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 33
Posts: 5,201
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for some reason while i read this whole thread over i was jamming

that numa numa song

hello
salud
numma numma ya
numma numma ya
numma numma ya
da da numma numma ya
numma numma ya

BALLA HEEEEEEEEE
BALLA WHOOOOOOOo
BALLA HAAAAAAAAA
BaLLA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA
BALLA HAAAAAAAA
BALLA HEEEEEEEEEEE
BALLA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

And this whole thread just makes me laugh
r0dxx is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:42 PM
  #143  
Ahhhhhhhh
 
LLWesMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Age: 32
Posts: 2,063
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha
People from the board gave money to help you during your time of crisis. It's a show of support. They don't expect you to keep a tab on how you used the donations nor pay them back...

I guess it's seems like an insult to them when you rub it to their faces that you are gambling and whatnot 2 months later. They could have used their money on something else but decided to help you. Of course you are entitled to have fun and spend your salary now that you are working again. Just don't post about your spending habits and not expect to be flamed. In the end, it's a matter of wise and sensitive discretion.
Ditto.
It seems to me from reading this thread that there was a simple misunderstanding of your level of need from several people who are upset about the donations. My take some initiative and give back the money to those who have shown that they would rather have not given this money knowing now what they do. Don't make them ask for it, just like you didn't ask for the money in the first place. Whether or not you leave is ultimately up to you, there are clearly several members who would like to see the prior, as well as many who would like to see you stay. You just have to ask yourself if Acurazine is still a good/positive place for you to be hanging out online. Personally I don't like losing any members like yourself because the members are what make this site a great site. No matter what you decide good luck, from what I've read in your threads you've had a tough go of it, despite your ventures into gambling and travel.
LLWesMan is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:43 PM
  #144  
Interesting. Interesting.
 
wstevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NorCal
Age: 47
Posts: 8,704
Likes: 0
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
I bet $274.50, that within 1 day of Katana18 leaving, there is a mysterious new user named Katana19.
wstevens is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:47 PM
  #145  
Banned
 
TLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tracy, CA
Age: 46
Posts: 7,698
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
Thats fine. I lost respect for quite a few people on this forum as well. Its all relative.
For me, it's your absolute stuborness that gets me. You don't think you did anything wrong and you refuse to at least attempt to understand why people are questioning your actions; you blame everyone else for giving you grief but keep up this attitude like there is absolutely no reason for others to feel the way they feel. I don't think you're a bad guy, but I do think you didn't handle this situation correctly. I am glad that everything is working out for you, and that you're back on your feet.
TLover is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:47 PM
  #146  
Miss th 3.0
 
wakeboardfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Coeur d alene ID
Age: 31
Posts: 3,235
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if we didnt have threads like this, what else would we talk about?
wakeboardfusion is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:49 PM
  #147  
Photoshops, and Polls!!!!
 
Jerky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Age: 43
Posts: 6,845
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wstevens
I bet $274.50, that within 1 day of Katana18 leaving, there is a mysterious new user named Katana19.

No relation of course...
Jerky is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 02:51 PM
  #148  
Registered Member
 
sasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: D.istrict of C.orruption
Age: 39
Posts: 6,251
Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
See, I wasnt trying to rub it in anyones face. Not like I had a master plan to do this or anything. I was just making threads like I always do when something interesting happens. I mean, if 2 months is not enough, what is? 6 mos? 12 mos? Whats the safe zone?
I'm not saying you are intentionally rubbing it in. It just appears that way to others. And what appears to others, of course, may not exactly reflect reality. Only you know if you have acted appropriately. If you believe that you have done nothing wrong, then just chill out for a while. If you can't take the criticism, then leave if it gives you peace.

I honestly do not know what's a good safe zone... maybe months from now? maybe there's none?
sasha is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 03:05 PM
  #149  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,091
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ever heard of pride? First you have to ask people on the internet for money, and then when you get "on your feet" you donít have the decency to give it back. Just admit you dont want to give the money back, otherwise you would.
ferrari527 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 03:10 PM
  #150  
S2000 Owner
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Orlando, Fl, USA
Age: 43
Posts: 1,459
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
You know, I dont want to leave the forum, I have been here for years, but at the same time, if the shit aint working out, then it aint working out.

The only thing I want is for people to stop grilling me about the damn donation money.

What do you want me to do?

Pay it back? I will if they want me to.

Say sorry? For what, getting back on my feet?

I really dont know where I should go with this. It seems no matter which way I turn, the wrong answer is staring me in the face.
Stick around man. You have great stories. You seem to be an honest guy so who cares what others think. I'm not sure why people keep bringing the donation shit up. It's been brought up enough times. Just slap them with the and tell them to fuck off.
O-Town_TypeS is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 03:26 PM
  #151  
Diamonds are forever...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 6,851
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay Kats Many members on this board have gotten shit from others, but it blows over. Not sure how long this one will take, but just don't pay attention to it. If you know you didn't do shit wrong your conscience is clear anyway and what others think doesn't matter. IMO if its not going to hurt you maybe you could consider giving the money back so people will stfu about it.
GeishaGirl is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 03:33 PM
  #152  
Best D-Line in the NFL
 
Amoeba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Age: 32
Posts: 4,415
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems to me like your a little bitch about people giving you shit for donation money, when you never really needed the money in the first place. Why didnt you cash out your stocks and shit "then" when you needed the money and not now.
Amoeba is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 03:46 PM
  #153  
Senior Moderator
 
Mr Hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 42
Posts: 5,432
Received 592 Likes on 279 Posts
Originally Posted by wakeboardfusion
I think that you guys are just over reacting,.............................. if he would have said he just baught a new 250 dollar tv for his car or something would you guys get all pissed?

We'd all be pissed. You two just dont get it.

Playing poker, buying TV's, etc is pissing your money away on frivilous shit.

Doing that 6 weeks after all those posts about how hard things were for him financially, so hard that he needed to file for public assistance, and accept donations is unbelieveably stupid.

Taking the donations out of the picture, he'd still be getting shit for just being so irresponsible. Wasting money like this just weeks after talking about trying to get financial assistance is not the smartest thing to be doing.

What makes it worse is the completely blindness on his part to what he did wrong. I wont even get into the fact that money was accepted when things like bonds, stocks, etc were all available to be cashed out, but werent until later on.

Any other person who had such a quick reversal of fortune only weeks after accepting help would have 1st paid back the money they were given before pissing it away on something like poker. That's just common courtesy, respect, and decency for the people who offered you their sympathies, and help.

If a reasonable amount of time had passed, of course people wouldn't expect anything back, or question you if had things back in order, but only 6 weeks later, and already multiple posts about pissing away money when you didnt even offer to pay back those who donated??? Come on. That's
Mr Hyde is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 03:50 PM
  #154  
Best D-Line in the NFL
 
Amoeba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Age: 32
Posts: 4,415
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr Hyde
We'd all be pissed. You two just dont get it.

Playing poker, buying TV's, etc is pissing your money away on frivilous shit.

Doing that 6 weeks after all those posts about how hard things were for him financially, so hard that he needed to file for public assistance, and accept donations is unbelieveably stupid.

Taking the donations out of the picture, he'd still be getting shit for just being so irresponsible. Wasting money like this just weeks after talking about trying to get financial assistance is not the smartest thing to be doing.

What makes it worse is the completely blindness on his part to what he did wrong. I wont even get into the fact that money was accepted when things like bonds, stocks, etc were all available to be cashed out, but werent until later on.

Any other person who had such a quick reversal of fortune only weeks after accepting help would have 1st paid back the money they were given before pissing it away on something like poker. That's just common courtesy, respect, and decency for the people who offered you their sympathies, and help.

If a reasonable amount of time had passed, of course people wouldn't expect anything back, or question you if had things back in order, but only 6 weeks later, and already multiple posts about pissing away money when you didnt even offer to pay back those who donated??? Come on. That's

Couldn't state it any better! It's pathetic to write a post that your leaving for good because your pissed at the members of the forum. If thats the case, get off the fucken board, and dont come back. Don't try to start drama with a gay ass post that your leaving because your feelings were hurt. They were hurt because you have a lack of intelligence dealing with financial decisions.
Amoeba is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:06 PM
  #155  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,915
Received 3,750 Likes on 1,991 Posts
Originally Posted by Renegade
Why didnt you cash out your stocks and shit "then" when you needed the money and not now.
This right here is the question that gets me.

Because you knew about this other resource, but made no mention of it, no plans of using it at that time of need. You had these things for times like when you had your accident and were in dire financial trouble. Not for AFTER you got back your feet. So that act of taking the donations can be seen as selfish. The act of recovering so rapidly and not of at least attempting to offer the donation back, whether they accept or not. Especially, if you didn't really need donations with access to said funds, well, i don't know what to say.

Otherwise I am in complete agreeance with what Astro and Soopa have said.

I'm trying to look at things from your side as well Kat. Yes, just cause you are in finance troubles it doesnt mean you shouldnt be allowed to have any fun......but I would not count high stakes poker games in this example.....more like getting a beer out, or going to the movies once in awhile.

You're back on your feet, great its your money to lose (btw he only lost $100, not $275, since his initial buy in was only $100) But be mindful of who youre telling your escapades to. You're just getting back on your feet...I wouldnt say pissing your money away is a great thing to do let alone tell stories about. Put that hundred bucks into savings....You want to play poker, do what I do get together with friends every week and have a $5 buy in.

As Astro pointed this is very much a familial place, more then "hey lets send some money to this guy who lost everything before xmas cause he needs it."

And well, if my family donated me money and I returned to a good financail status in less then 2 months....Personally, I would have made the attempt to send them a check. I wouldn't feel right any other way.......but again personally, I wouldnt have felt right accepting a donation to begin with.

But its the stocks and bonds question...Why take money if you didnt really need it...This is what gets me.

I dont know man, there are two sides to every story, I'm trying to see both. But, you are not shining through on this one.

I don't think youre bad person, you just dont use your brain. Which you prove time and time again in your threads. Whether its going 120mph on your bike or lending a porn to an employee....porn that you keep in your car of all places. Think man, think. start using your noodle for once.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:13 PM
  #156  
In need of an AV.........
 
JWhite1301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,109
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18
You know, I dont want to leave the forum, I have been here for years, but at the same time, if the shit aint working out, then it aint working out.

The only thing I want is for people to stop grilling me about the damn donation money.

What do you want me to do?

Pay it back? I will if they want me to.

Say sorry? For what, getting back on my feet?

I really dont know where I should go with this. It seems no matter which way I turn, the wrong answer is staring me in the face.
Katana,

Like 3 weeks, 4 weeks after needing donation money, you posted a thread about taking a trip. I flamed you on it. For asking for money 4 weeks prior and then posting some shit like that. Some agreed with me and some did not. I got flamed on your behalf. I did not think about you being couped up in a house for 2 months. Hell I even apologized. You should have taken the hint then and shut the fuck up about spending money for a little while. But you did not. You chose to talk about gambling.
Now this thread is stupid. If you really wanted to leave, you would have. You remind me of my ex girlfriend. She would bring up leaving me and never fucking go. I had to kick her out finally. Grow UP!!! If you want to leave, leave. Don't post some shit like this with two obvious reasons in mind.
1) get sympathy. We love you Eric, please stay.
2) Get attention.

Personally, if I were soopa, you would be banned for the pure immaturity of this thread. I cannot say it enough that if you were really leaving, this thread would have never occured.

I don't question you as a person, it is your poor judgement that led to this.

Good luck with everything!!
JWhite1301 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:15 PM
  #157  
Acurazine OG.
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 42
Posts: 4,673
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Renegade
Couldn't state it any better! It's pathetic to write a post that your leaving for good because your pissed at the members of the forum. If thats the case, get off the fucken board, and dont come back. Don't try to start drama with a gay ass post that your leaving because your feelings were hurt. They were hurt because you have a lack of intelligence dealing with financial decisions.


Also, and this is just my opinion... I think there is a lot of lying going on, after he posted this & everyone started flaming on him.... big bonus, stocks, etc....

Just seems sort of suspect to me... cause if I was on hard times, and needed money... the FIRST thing that I would have done is cashed in some stock/bonds.... not take some $250 from other people.
ChrisKelly5 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:18 PM
  #158  
In need of an AV.........
 
JWhite1301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,109
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ChrisKelly5


Also, and this is just my opinion... I think there is a lot of lying going on, after he posted this & everyone started flaming on him.... big bonus, stocks, etc....

Just seems sort of suspect to me... cause if I was on hard times, and needed money... the FIRST thing that I would have done is cashed in some stock/bonds.... not take some $250 from other people.

One more thing. You are lying. Your timeline does not add up. In another thred you said you were at work like 5 weeks ago. But 6 weeks ago you needed money because you could not work.
JWhite1301 is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:26 PM
  #159  
Banned
 
matelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bushwhacked Land
Age: 45
Posts: 3,846
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JWhite1301
---------You remind me of my ex girlfriend. She would bring up leaving me and never fucking go. I had to kick her out finally. ---------

I love shit like this you should post a thtread about your story with this chick
matelot is offline  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:29 PM
  #160  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 13,969
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright i'm going to say something...

I am not favoring either side here.

First of all, $270 isn't enough to wipe your ass with. Its a couple nice dinners. Yes I know that opens me up to the comment "well what did you give"

The answer is shit, and not because I have anything against Eric. Just because I only donated to people I know personally, I know their situation, and I can keep a close eye on where my money is going.

If you donated money, cough it up as a loss and move on. However he got the money he spent, who gives a flying fuck. is it really effecting your lives?

His way of spending money after his problems is stupid, or stupid to at least post it here. But, to go 7 pages with this shit about people repremanded him is equally as retarded. Let it fucking go, learn your lesson, don't help people out anymore (when you can't control or keep an eye on the situtation) and walk away.

It's done, the money has been given, spent...end of situtation.
pgatour1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I am leaving Acurazine (Major Drama wha wha post)


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.