I almost had to kill my wife last night..why do some women use emotion to decide. - Page 4 - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > Off Topic Discussion > AcuraZine's Hall of Fame
Reload this Page >

I almost had to kill my wife last night..why do some women use emotion to decide.

Notices

I almost had to kill my wife last night..why do some women use emotion to decide.

 
 
Old 12-01-2006, 11:54 AM
  #121  
...
 
sonnyg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 14,404
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sonnyg80 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 11:55 AM
  #122  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,203
Thanked 976 Times in 662 Posts
You do know as soon as your wife discovers this site and signs up, your life is over....right?
Whiskers is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 11:58 AM
  #123  
...
 
sonnyg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 14,404
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
You do know as soon as your wife discovers this site and signs up, your life is over....right?
better thought - don't let her on the computer, she might crash that as well
sonnyg80 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:00 PM
  #124  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sonnyg80
better thought - don't let her on the computer, she might crash that as well
LOL!

Luckily, my wife thinks I actually WORK at work so "Ramblings" is my own lil secret therapy spot.
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:02 PM
  #125  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,203
Thanked 976 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
LOL!

Luckily, my wife thinks I actually WORK at work so "Ramblings" is my own lil secret therapy spot.
The mods get 50 bucks for every marriage they crush...Its just a matter of time.
Whiskers is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:06 PM
  #126  
how handsome I am
 
agranado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 34
Posts: 12,986
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Oh man.. what a bad one
agranado is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:11 PM
  #127  
Registered Member
 
jlukja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Long Beach, CA
Age: 56
Posts: 20,559
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
This guy is kiling me.
jlukja is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:14 PM
  #128  
...
 
sonnyg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 14,404
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wifey - This guy is kiling me! LSBoogie -
Ironic - Boogie's wifey's last words after she wrecks the TL

Last edited by sonnyg80; 12-01-2006 at 12:18 PM.
sonnyg80 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:18 PM
  #129  
how handsome I am
 
agranado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 34
Posts: 12,986
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by sonnyg80
Ironic - Boogey's wifey's last words after she wrecks the TL
agranado is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
  #130  
is learning to moonwalk i
 
moeronn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 15,522
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by sonnyg80
better thought - don't let her on the computer, she might crash that as well


This thread pwns!
moeronn is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:36 PM
  #131  
Registered Member
 
CLPowersWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 39
Posts: 8,746
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
The mods get 50 bucks for every marriage they crush...Its just a matter of time.
We do? Sweet!!!
CLPowersWife is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:41 PM
  #132  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,203
Thanked 976 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Caliadria
We do? Sweet!!!
They get $100 if they crush yours....
Whiskers is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:45 PM
  #133  
how handsome I am
 
agranado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 34
Posts: 12,986
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Whiskers
They get $100 if they crush yours....
agranado is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:47 PM
  #134  
X spots the mark
 
whynot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Concrete jungles
Age: 36
Posts: 1,520
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
The mods get 50 bucks for every marriage they crush...Its just a matter of time.
I'll do it just for shits and giggles...
whynot is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:48 PM
  #135  
Registered Member
 
CLPowersWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 39
Posts: 8,746
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
They get $100 if they crush yours....
Should be more like $1000... that'd be a great day for AZ wouldn't it?
CLPowersWife is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:52 PM
  #136  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,203
Thanked 976 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Caliadria
Should be more like $1000... that'd be a great day for AZ wouldn't it?
The thread may get 6-10 replies....
Whiskers is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:54 PM
  #137  
Registered Member
 
CLPowersWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 39
Posts: 8,746
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
The thread may get 6-10 replies....
Damn... that's impressive!
CLPowersWife is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:15 PM
  #138  
50? you must be kidding!
 
mfkitson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Indiana
Age: 61
Posts: 2,119
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So I guess giving her a copy of this thread wrapped around the tail light won't fly? I thought that would be pretty funny!

btw, how long have you been married? It sounds like you found my EX!
mfkitson is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:25 PM
  #139  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We have been married for 8 yrs. Together for 10. But alas, my wife truly is great, just that her overhead compartment is a few suit cases away from full when it comes to stuff like cars, driving, putting away the FUCKING vacuum cleaner........bah...yet another nerve has been touched.........
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:27 PM
  #140  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Update: The main insurance company called and asked questions about the first accident. When the agent called, she asked the same questions. When the agent asked if my wife was hurt i said no. When the main lady called and asked if she had been hurt I said she might have some lingering pain issues that developed a few hours after the accident....Gotta keep my options open, you never know when that pain could start up................

Last edited by LSBoogie; 12-01-2006 at 01:31 PM.
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:34 PM
  #141  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,203
Thanked 976 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Update: The main insurance company called and asked questions about the first accident. When the agent called, she asked the same questions. When the agent asked if my wife was hurt i said no. When the main lady called and asked if she had been hurt I said she might have some lingering pain issues that developed a few hours after the accident....Gotta keep my options open, you never know when that pain could start up................
Did you tell them that that lingering pain was your wife?
Whiskers is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:43 PM
  #142  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
Did you tell them that that lingering pain was your wife?
Oh they know, they have had to pay the BIG bills

The other thing is, if i got rid of her (either through murder or divorce) who would take care of my kids. I find that as they start to get older they are able to escape the duct tape faster....
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:48 PM
  #143  
...
 
sonnyg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 14,404
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Oh they know, they have had to pay the BIG bills

The other thing is, if i got rid of her (either through murder or divorce) who would take care of my kids. I find that as they start to get older they are able to escape the duct tape faster....
time to contact moda_way for some quick-dry epoxy he uses on his key mods
sonnyg80 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:53 PM
  #144  
Registered Member
 
CLPowersWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 39
Posts: 8,746
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Oh they know, they have had to pay the BIG bills

The other thing is, if i got rid of her (either through murder or divorce) who would take care of my kids. I find that as they start to get older they are able to escape the duct tape faster....
You could always send them out into the woods to be feral children...
CLPowersWife is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:56 PM
  #145  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Caliadria
You could always send them out into the woods to be feral children...
Yeah great idea, then they get raised by a pack of wolves and come back 20 years later to avenge the loss of their mother. Will Acurazine ramblings still be there to support me through that?
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 01:58 PM
  #146  
Registered Member
 
CLPowersWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 39
Posts: 8,746
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Yeah great idea, then they get raised by a pack of wolves and come back 20 years later to avenge the loss of their mother. Will Acurazine ramblings still be there to support me through that?
Hey, at least you won't have to teach them how to drive... for all you know (at this point), they got the driving gene from their mom. That could be very bad news...

And yes, AZ will always be here for support and ridicule.
CLPowersWife is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 02:13 PM
  #147  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Good point. Two of the kids are girls too! We all know how well women drive in general (that was for your benefit especially ), let alone ones infected with the "loose nut behind the wheel" gene prevelent in my wifes family.

My wife's little sister ran into the basketball hoop stand in their driveway four times before my father in law had it scraped.

Even my father in law (a lawyer and very very book smart man) put a small safe in the back of his car. While taking corners he kept hearing a loud bang! bang!. Never thought anything of it till he got out his car and notice 5 outwards dents on the drivers quarter and 4 on the passenger quarter.

Makes me remember when he was trying to be nice to his wife and clean the tree sap off the top of her new Honda hybrid civic. He couldn't get it off with a sponge so he took steel wool to it.....got the sap and 3 nice big silver circles where the paint came off too.
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 02:17 PM
  #148  
Community Architect
robb m.
 
astro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: ON
Age: 42
Posts: 72,448
Thanked 398 Times in 170 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Makes me remember when he was trying to be nice to his wife and clean the tree sap off the top of her new Honda hybrid civic. He couldn't get it off with a sponge so he took steel wool to it.....got the sap and 3 nice big silver circles where the paint came off too.



astro is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 02:20 PM
  #149  
...
 
sonnyg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 14,404
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahah WOW...you're not joking when her side of the family having 'the gene'
sonnyg80 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 02:21 PM
  #150  
What Would Don Draper Do?
 
JediMindTricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston
Age: 38
Posts: 22,229
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
After the cars come back from the shop I should sell my wife and buy a hooker.

Ad could read
For Sale: One previously enjoyed wife, No automotive skills but great at making babies. Has a big heart.
JediMindTricks is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 02:27 PM
  #151  
What Would Don Draper Do?
 
JediMindTricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston
Age: 38
Posts: 22,229
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Good point. Two of the kids are girls too! We all know how well women drive in general (that was for your benefit especially ), let alone ones infected with the "loose nut behind the wheel" gene prevelent in my wifes family.

My wife's little sister ran into the basketball hoop stand in their driveway four times before my father in law had it scraped.

Even my father in law (a lawyer and very very book smart man) put a small safe in the back of his car. While taking corners he kept hearing a loud bang! bang!. Never thought anything of it till he got out his car and notice 5 outwards dents on the drivers quarter and 4 on the passenger quarter.

Makes me remember when he was trying to be nice to his wife and clean the tree sap off the top of her new Honda hybrid civic. He couldn't get it off with a sponge so he took steel wool to it.....got the sap and 3 nice big silver circles where the paint came off too.
oh man...my coworker just thought i was retarded for laughing to myself...

lsboogie:
JediMindTricks is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 02:55 PM
  #152  
Registered Member
 
jlukja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Long Beach, CA
Age: 56
Posts: 20,559
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Yeah great idea, then they get raised by a pack of wolves and come back 20 years later to avenge the loss of their mother. Will Acurazine ramblings still be there to support me through that?
But, just think, when someone asks if your kids were raised by a pack of wolves you could say, "why, yes".
jlukja is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 03:36 PM
  #153  
6MT & LSD
 
ndx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Good point. Two of the kids are girls too! We all know how well women drive in general (that was for your benefit especially ), let alone ones infected with the "loose nut behind the wheel" gene prevelent in my wifes family.

My wife's little sister ran into the basketball hoop stand in their driveway four times before my father in law had it scraped.


Even my father in law (a lawyer and very very book smart man) put a small safe in the back of his car. While taking corners he kept hearing a loud bang! bang!. Never thought anything of it till he got out his car and notice 5 outwards dents on the drivers quarter and 4 on the passenger quarter.

Makes me remember when he was trying to be nice to his wife and clean the tree sap off the top of her new Honda hybrid civic. He couldn't get it off with a sponge so he took steel wool to it.....got the sap and 3 nice big silver circles where the paint came off too.
That part in bold, please tell me she ran into it with her car... After reading the other stories, I keep picturing her running around on foot and just nailing the post head first.

Your family should be on TV. This is comedy gold.

Sorry about your cars, though.
ndx2 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 03:50 PM
  #154  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ndx2
That part in bold, please tell me she ran into it with her car... After reading the other stories, I keep picturing her running around on foot and just nailing the post head first.

Your family should be on TV. This is comedy gold.

Sorry about your cars, though.
ROFL!!! Yes with her car but I wouldn't put the other past her.

And just to correct...this is my WIFE'S family. I claim no responsibility or blood relationship to these folks. As nice as they are, people should be scared when they are on the road...or on the sidewalk for that matter.
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
  #155  
4drs just wanna have fun!
iTrader: (1)
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,268
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
This thread is great LSBoogie

This reminds me of when i was in high school and my mother dented my car by placing her knee on the hood not once but twice in order to reach something high up in the garage. Her reasoning for it was that it was a tiny little spot, she didn't think anything would happen to the car
Accord_V6_400m is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 03:59 PM
  #156  
Yes, he did that
 
Lister00169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SF Bay Area, CA (i.e. Dublin)
Age: 37
Posts: 4,046
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
ROFL!!! Yes with her car but I wouldn't put the other past her.

And just to correct...this is my WIFE'S family. I claim no responsibility or blood relationship to these folks. As nice as they are, people should be scared when they are on the road...or on the sidewalk for that matter.
You are my Maddux
Lister00169 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 04:29 PM
  #157  
6MT & LSD
 
ndx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
ROFL!!! Yes with her car but I wouldn't put the other past her.

And just to correct...this is my WIFE'S family. I claim no responsibility or blood relationship to these folks. As nice as they are, people should be scared when they are on the road...or on the sidewalk for that matter.
Sure, blame the wife's family, but I see a pattern.

Your father in law is a smart man, and so are you
He has two daughters, and so do you
He probably laughed about his wife's family, too..

Man, better start early and cut down your basketball hoop and put a "note to self" post-it on that steel wool.
ndx2 is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 04:57 PM
  #158  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ndx2
Sure, blame the wife's family, but I see a pattern.

Your father in law is a smart man, and so are you
He has two daughters, and so do you
He probably laughed about his wife's family, too..

Man, better start early and cut down your basketball hoop and put a "note to self" post-it on that steel wool.

no similarities. I'm brown, they are white. End of story. =)
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 05:28 PM
  #159  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Update: WOO HOO! Really good news for me! The 2nd victim, aka "for sale car", Just got bought. This will cover the deductible for the 1st victim and even a lil Christmas money for the KIDS. WOO HOO!

Now, don't get me wrong, she is still getting the tail light and a good whoopin but it sure will ease some of the stress off of me.

Last edited by LSBoogie; 12-01-2006 at 05:30 PM.
LSBoogie is offline  
Old 12-01-2006, 05:35 PM
  #160  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
LSBoogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colorado
Age: 44
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lister00169
You are my Maddux
Sorry, I kinda stooopid...whats a Maddux? Can it be cured with penicilin?
LSBoogie is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I almost had to kill my wife last night..why do some women use emotion to decide.


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.