AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine's Hall of Fame (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazines-hall-fame-284/)
-   -   Got shot at by an AK-47 yesterday... (pics on page 12) (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazines-hall-fame-284/got-shot-ak-47-yesterday-pics-page-12-a-341330/)

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:28 PM

Got shot at by an AK-47 yesterday... (pics on page 12)

Myself and two buddies were on our way to play golf at a near by golf course here in central florida and we got there and went to the driving range to warm up and wait on our last member to arive for the round...as we finished hitting out buckets we noticed a storm heading our way quickly so we decided we would head down the road to another golf course, it looked clear over that way. We were comming off of 520 and merging onto 50 and all of the sudden we hear a loud pop and the guy driving was like shit, something hit my leg, we thought that front tire had blown out. We pull over and the driver notices that he has a scrape on his leg and a hole in the door plastic and then he realizes that we were shot at. The only place that the shooter could have been was in the small area or forest that seperated 520 and 50, kinda like triangle shaped area less than an acre in size...So we look at the drivers door and see that there is a fucking bullet hold in the side of the door, good size too. So we call 911 and they are being no help, and are like well get someone there, yada yada yada. We see a fish and game truck comming out way on the opposite side of the road and flag him down and he drives past and u turns to come back to us. He gets out and we show him what happened and he makes a call then all the sudden he runs to his truck and takes off, were like what the fuck? about a mile down the road, we can barely see him still he turns on his lights and pulls a car over, not thinking to much of it we just keep waiting there for an officer to arrive and file a report or something. Well the officer finally arives and we show him what happened and stuff and then he tells us to follow him down to where the fish and game officer pulled the car over. We get out of the car and see a middle easter guy (rag head) and a black guy (brotha) handcuffed and leaning against their vehicles and the fish and game guy has his gun out and is asking them questions and then the other officer starts to search the vehicle and the brotha tells the cop about the AK in the car and that there are no more firearms in the vehicle and they admit to shooting the car on accident. So both of the guys have beards like osama ben laden all nasty and shit and the brotha is not a citizen, he is supposidly from canada and has all sorts of country stamps in his passport like egypt and stuff. Shady as shit! they are driving a car with a temp tag and that is shady too! So they run all the checks that they can on the two guys and they can hold them on nothing and b/c the driver was not hit he can't file charges and the canadian brotha is the one who admitted to owning the gun and shooting it. So the cops can hold the guy and the driver gets to keep the AK! (with 2 clips) b/c they don't have the cash to pay for the door and the cops ensure that accurate information was traded so that the guys can get the driver money to pay for the door and get the gun back. So they let them out of the cuffs and let them go...was a fucking shady situation with the 'terrorists' I wanted to take the AK and shoot their new kia that they were driving in the gas tank. I don't expect the rag heads to contact us and get their gun back.

Still kinda shaken up by this...but were gonna go shoot our new AK at the range in the next few days

:whyme: :whyme:

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:31 PM

p.s. the bullet is inthe door panel somewhere and did not hit the driver, only plastic from the door pannel broke/exploded and cut him

95gt 06-12-2006 02:31 PM

:what:

agranado 06-12-2006 02:32 PM

so... i read through all of that (barely) and I'd have to say thats pretty scary. fuck those guys!

BEETROOT 06-12-2006 02:33 PM

did the shock from the shooting affect your ability to type with paragraphs?

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:33 PM

in lue of things I think the AK is worth more than what it will cost to fix the door...

dom 06-12-2006 02:33 PM

jlukja 06-12-2006 02:34 PM

:wtf:

gatrhumpy 06-12-2006 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy
Myself and two buddies were on our way to play golf at a near by golf course here in central florida and we got there and went to the driving range to warm up and wait on our last member to arive for the round...as we finished hitting out buckets we noticed a storm heading our way quickly so we decided we would head down the road to another golf course, it looked clear over that way. We were comming off of 520 and merging onto 50 and all of the sudden we hear a loud pop and the guy driving was like shit, something hit my leg, we thought that front tire had blown out. We pull over and the driver notices that he has a scrape on his leg and a hole in the door plastic and then he realizes that we were shot at. The only place that the shooter could have been was in the small area or forest that seperated 520 and 50, kinda like triangle shaped area less than an acre in size...So we look at the drivers door and see that there is a fucking bullet hold in the side of the door, good size too. So we call 911 and they are being no help, and are like well get someone there, yada yada yada. We see a fish and game truck comming out way on the opposite side of the road and flag him down and he drives past and u turns to come back to us. He gets out and we show him what happened and he makes a call then all the sudden he runs to his truck and takes off, were like what the fuck? about a mile down the road, we can barely see him still he turns on his lights and pulls a car over, not thinking to much of it we just keep waiting there for an officer to arrive and file a report or something. Well the officer finally arives and we show him what happened and stuff and then he tells us to follow him down to where the fish and game officer pulled the car over. We get out of the car and see a middle easter guy (rag head) and a black guy (brotha) handcuffed and leaning against their vehicles and the fish and game guy has his gun out and is asking them questions and then the other officer starts to search the vehicle and the brotha tells the cop about the AK in the car and that there are no more firearms in the vehicle and they admit to shooting the car on accident. So both of the guys have beards like osama ben laden all nasty and shit and the brotha is not a citizen, he is supposidly from canada and has all sorts of country stamps in his passport like egypt and stuff. Shady as shit! they are driving a car with a temp tag and that is shady too! So they run all the checks that they can on the two guys and they can hold them on nothing and b/c the driver was not hit he can't file charges and the canadian brotha is the one who admitted to owning the gun and shooting it. So the cops can hold the guy and the driver gets to keep the AK! (with 2 clips) b/c they don't have the cash to pay for the door and the cops ensure that accurate information was traded so that the guys can get the driver money to pay for the door and get the gun back. So they let them out of the cuffs and let them go...was a fucking shady situation with the 'terrorists' I wanted to take the AK and shoot their new kia that they were driving in the gas tank. I don't expect the rag heads to contact us and get their gun back.

Still kinda shaken up by this...but were gonna go shoot our new AK at the range in the next few days

:whyme: :whyme:

"middle easter guy?" :pofl: :pofl:

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by BEETROOT
did the shock from the shooting affect your ability to type with paragraphs?

I've been talking to Gunmetalacura04 on IM, its rubbing off on me.

peacefrog 06-12-2006 02:36 PM

:what: Youre saying they gave you his gun :dunno:

dom 06-12-2006 02:36 PM

So the cop let the guy who was shot at, your freind? keep the AK-47 that was shot at him, because they didn't have money to fix the damage?

:what: :what: :what:

zeroday 06-12-2006 02:38 PM

wtf...pics of said AK?

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by peacefrog
:what: Youre saying they gave you his gun :dunno:

The cops were like all we can do is give you the gun to offset the damage done to the car, since they did not have money on them to pay for it??? If they want the gun back they can contact you and pay for the damage and you will have to give the gun back. Also you don't have to have any kind of liscense to shoot or carry a semi auto rifle like that? The registration for the weapon checked out so? Thats what the cops did?

zeroday 06-12-2006 02:39 PM

:doh: oh i get it it's your 1776th post :ponder:

JJ4Short 06-12-2006 02:41 PM

So let me get this straight. A police officer gave you a gun that had commited a crime with you having no license to own said gun?

Welcome to Florida...

How exactly did they catch these guys or know to pull them over?

:coppullsup:
"Yeah we got shot at"
cop: "Ok I will call for help" :copseesblackguyandmuslim: thinks to self "Holy fuck that's a 2fer!" :coprunstocarandpullsthemover:

very odd situation...

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by dom
So the cop let the guy who was shot at, your freind? keep the AK-47 that was shot at him, because they didn't have money to fix the damage?

:what: :what: :what:

yep, kinda fucked up right? He said that we really couldn't press charges b/c no one was hurt or some bullshit like that, or the damage was not enough.

tuleman 06-12-2006 02:41 PM

in lue of things I think the AK is worth more than what it will cost to fix the door...

Meh... AK's are about 400.00 here

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by JJ4Short
So let me get this straight. A police officer gave you a gun that had commited a crime with you having no license to own said gun?

Welcome to Florida...

per the cops it was not a crime, it was an accident.

dom 06-12-2006 02:42 PM

Only in Florida?

Or is every state in the US that fawked up?

peacefrog 06-12-2006 02:42 PM

The cops were like all we can do is give you the gun to offset the damage done to the car, since they did not have money on them to pay for it??? If they want the gun back they can contact you and pay for the damage and you will have to give the gun back. Also you don't have to have any kind of liscense to shoot or carry a semi auto rifle like that? The registration for the weapon checked out so? Thats what the cops did?

That is insanity. I guess the blinding heat is not the only reason I wont be moving to Florida. So if you stab someone in the head with a knife in Florida, and you dont have any money, the cops just tell the guy....well...the knife is already in your head, you could keep it and sell it for some stitches. :dunno:

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by zeroday
:doh: oh i get it it's your 1776th post :ponder:

:whyme: :no:

treyster 06-12-2006 02:44 PM

I'm a little confused. Are you saying you got to keep the AK47 that the terrorists (potential) shot at you??

JJ4Short 06-12-2006 02:44 PM

How is it not a crime to shoot at a car? So if I take out and Uzi and accidently shoot a car full of people, as long as I miss I get off scott free? Theres something not right with this story.

astro 06-12-2006 02:45 PM

Justin, keep your head down!

tuleman 06-12-2006 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by dom
Only in Florida?

Has to be FL..

There are many parts of the story that don't add up

kurt_bradley 06-12-2006 02:45 PM

Sorry to hear that, Justin.

Originally Posted by dom

Ever been to Texas? :tomato:

treyster 06-12-2006 02:46 PM

How is it not a crime to shoot at a car? So if I take out and Uzi and accidently shoot a car full of people, as long as I miss I get off scott free? Theres something not right with this story.

:agree:

GreenMonster 06-12-2006 02:46 PM

Did water-s log in under your account ??

Paragraphs....

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by zeroday
wtf...pics of said AK?

I'll have them tomorow, i think he took the deal b/c he really wanted the gun :what:

dom 06-12-2006 02:47 PM

Yup, something's missing here.

I mean besides the paragraphs.

peacefrog 06-12-2006 02:47 PM

I'll have them tomorow, i think he took the deal b/c he really wanted the gun :what:

:haha: the deal. I bet those cops dispensed their brand of justice on those guys after the fact.

BEETROOT 06-12-2006 02:47 PM

Theres something not right with this story.

:werd:

This can't be true. There would have been a reckless endangerment arrest... plus, cops on the street can't just confiscate items from one person and give them to another in order to pay damages.

trancemission 06-12-2006 02:48 PM

wow Justin, that is just as fucked up as it gets.

doopstr 06-12-2006 02:48 PM

Someone's been hitting the :drunk: a little bit too much.

I can't see them letting anyone with an AK go back on the street like that. The best part is the cops are just going to let you have an unregistered automatic weapon.

Silver™ 06-12-2006 02:48 PM

the brotha is not a citizen, he is supposidly from canada and has all sorts of country stamps in his passport like egypt and stuff. Shady as shit!

:shakehead no surprise :canada:

Ron Burgundy 06-12-2006 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by treyster
I'm a little confused. Are you saying you got to keep the AK47 that the terrorists (potential) shot at you??

Unless they contact the driver and pay for the damage to the vehicle

tuleman 06-12-2006 02:49 PM

It's FL. He can just go buy one.

pebe 06-12-2006 02:49 PM

Story is full of holes me thinks. What cop in their right mind would give 2 guys an AK47 with bullets becuse the owner couldnt pay? I think they were all involved there buddy and you got taken. You should have called the police with them still there and make sure they were legit. Very fishy situation.

dom 06-12-2006 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Silver™
:shakehead no surprise :canada:

:rolleyes: