Notices

Friend purchasing GTI

 
 
Old 02-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  #121  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EuRTSX View Post
I'm quite "aware" of your knowledge as it's very well represented within this thread. Oh and don't be too full of yourself. George Mason is getting better, but it was never really anything good to begin with.
That's great. You're enrolled at the University of Maryland. You talk like you go somewhere "better." Hypocrite. Did I say it was something good to begin with? I never bragged about GMU.

Originally Posted by JS + TL View Post
I have to read his posts at least twice to understand it. Is it just me? Is it because I'm FOB?

Never happened before.
Geu gun wae nya myun nuh neun byung sin e ra suh ya. gong boo hae.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  #122  
I drive a Subata.
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + XES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 34
Posts: 20,114
Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,471 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
You're a mod, please re-read how this whole dilemma started. I just don't like to get insulted and being stereotyped about my ethnicity, or what I drive/drove, and grammar. This is a forum, is doesn't require proper grammar. I clearly stated I was done, and then they keep being trolls and coming back to make lame comebacks.
What?
JS + XES is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:44 PM
  #123  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + TL View Post
What?
it*, even a first grader could've figured it out. Such a big deal to you, exactly what I am talking about.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:44 PM
  #124  
I drive a Subata.
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + XES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 34
Posts: 20,114
Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,471 Posts


You are Korean too.

I'm ashamed.
JS + XES is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:47 PM
  #125  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
That's great. You're enrolled at the University of Maryland. You talk like you go somewhere "better." Hypocrite. Did I say it was something good to begin with? I never bragged about GMU.



Geu gun wae nya myun nuh neun byung sin e ra suh ya. gong boo hae.
Keywords, "talk like".

Originally Posted by inyong1988
you're just jealous because you couldn't get into a smart school like me.
Wow you sure aren't bragging. Stop making stupid ass assumptions and base your remarks on actual knowledge, not pure stupidity.
EuRTSX is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:48 PM
  #126  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + TL View Post


You are Korean too.

I'm ashamed.
I'd have to say I'm ashamed myself for being Korean as well.
EuRTSX is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:48 PM
  #127  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + TL View Post


You are Korean too.

I'm ashamed.
It's funny how I knew you were korean by the way you type in english. You're Korean, What a disgrace. I love the fact that you called me a FOB when you're the one who's a fob. You're basically making fun of your own parents.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:49 PM
  #128  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
You have any proof about this?
You have proof that it's not? Didn't think so.

All the people I know who went to GM that were from NoVa....rejects much like yourself.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:49 PM
  #129  
Sounders FC
 
Danil ACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Age: 28
Posts: 950
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Danil ACE is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:50 PM
  #130  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
It's funny how I knew you were korean by the way you type in english. You're Korean, What a disgrace. I love the fact that you called me a FOB when you're the one who's a fob. You're basically making fun of your own parents.
I just don't like to get insulted and being stereotyped about my ethnicity, or what I drive/drove, and grammar.
Way to step on your own ethnicity dick. What a typical hypocrite.
EuRTSX is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:50 PM
  #131  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
It's funny how I knew you were korean by the way you type in english. You're Korean, What a disgrace. I love the fact that you called me a FOB when you're the one who's a fob. You're basically making fun of your own parents.
He's the FOB whose calling you a FOB, for coming on here trying to play some kind of different FOB.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:51 PM
  #132  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by Danil ACE View Post


Soooooo I never said anything about his car, but he tried to say calling him a FOB incited he owned a Civc...which it turns out he does?!?

bwahahahahahah
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:53 PM
  #133  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
"Thank you for check out my page"



This is what education buys you today
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:53 PM
  #134  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EuRTSX View Post
Keywords, "talk like".



Wow you sure aren't bragging. Stop making stupid ass assumptions and base your remarks on actual knowledge, not pure stupidity.
I didn't make any assumptions, stop putting words in your mouth you idiot.

Originally Posted by EuRTSX View Post
I'd have to say I'm ashamed myself for being Korean as well.
Oh same here.

Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
You have proof that it's not? Didn't think so.

All the people I know who went to GM that were from NoVa....rejects much like yourself.
I don't have to have any proof, I was asking YOU, but didn't think you had proof either.

Oh, I know a lot of members on Acurazine that goes there and we'll be glad to whoop your ass. Oh rly? You can tell so much about someone over a forum?
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:54 PM
  #135  
I drive a Subata.
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + XES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 34
Posts: 20,114
Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,471 Posts
So, you are turning 24?
JS + XES is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:54 PM
  #136  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + TL View Post
So, you are turning 24?
No, the tard is barely 19.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:55 PM
  #137  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
Oh, I know a lot of members on Acurazine that goes there and we'll be glad to whoop your ass. Oh rly? You can tell so much about someone over a forum?
Indeed, see me shivering.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:57 PM
  #138  
I drive a Subata.
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + XES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 34
Posts: 20,114
Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,471 Posts


and

gone.

JS + XES is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:01 PM
  #139  
Sounders FC
 
Danil ACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Age: 28
Posts: 950
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Danil ACE is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:01 PM
  #140  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
I didn't make any assumptions, stop putting words in your mouth you idiot.



Oh same here.



I don't have to have any proof, I was asking YOU, but didn't think you had proof either.

Oh, I know a lot of members on Acurazine that goes there and we'll be glad to whoop your ass. Oh rly? You can tell so much about someone over a forum?
It seems quite pointless to argue with a person who doesn't seem to understand his own faults.
EuRTSX is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:02 PM
  #141  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EuRTSX View Post
Way to step on your own ethnicity dick. What a typical hypocrite.
I didn't step on my own ethnicity you dick head. You're a total hypocrite.

Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
He's the FOB whose calling you a FOB, for coming on here trying to play some kind of different FOB.
You don't make sense. Do you know me in person to clarify that I am a fob?

Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post


Soooooo I never said anything about his car, but he tried to say calling him a FOB incited he owned a Civc...which it turns out he does?!?

bwahahahahahah
You're a fcukin tard. You really have comprehension problems. Never did I state FOBS only own Civics. I never said I drove a civic, I owned one, but not anymore. KEYWORD: DID.


Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
No, the tard is barely 19.
19 that graduated college. How smart.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:05 PM
  #142  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + TL View Post


and

gone.

Hell fcuking no. I am actually enjoying this very much. Keep it coming idiots.

Originally Posted by Danil ACE View Post
Look at the date and realize what I drive now plus it's funny how you tried to google my username and you still can't figure out what I drive.
Originally Posted by EuRTSX View Post
It seems quite pointless to argue with a person who doesn't seem to understand his own faults.
Proof?
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:07 PM
  #143  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
I didn't step on my own ethnicity you dick head. You're a total hypocrite.

Try elaborating with your statements. It helps when you're in an arguement.
EuRTSX is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:07 PM
  #144  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
You're a fcukin tard. You really have comprehension problems. Never did I state FOBS only own Civics.
Yes, you did. I pointed it out after the first time you tried to deny it. It right there in plain english, as if you'd know what that actually means.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:08 PM
  #145  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post

Proof?
Its all over this thread
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:09 PM
  #146  
I drive a Subata.
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + XES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 34
Posts: 20,114
Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,471 Posts
so much bullshit coming out of your ass...
JS + XES is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:11 PM
  #147  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post

Proof?

I've given you plenty of proof that you've ignored.

You on the otherhand, provide no proof and just end an arguement with a expletive.
EuRTSX is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:12 PM
  #148  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EuRTSX View Post
Try elaborating with your statements. It helps when you're in an arguement.
That's nice. Did you learn that from your mom and dad? Korean people do argue a lot, I understand.

Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
Yes, you did. I pointed it out after the first time you tried to deny it. It right there in plain english, as if you'd know what that actually means.
Quote it idiot. Unfortunately, My old civic si was better than the car I'm driving right now. I didn't deny sh*t. I said I don't drive a civic anymore. You probably got it twisted since I owned too many cars than you did in your entire life.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:12 PM
  #149  
Sounders FC
 
Danil ACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Age: 28
Posts: 950
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey guys here's his AIM username

inyongchoi
Danil ACE is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:15 PM
  #150  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JS + TL View Post
so much bullshit coming out of your ass...
Just type in Korean, your English is really horrible, esp. your comebacks.
Where else does shit come out of? For you, I think your mouth.

Originally Posted by EuRTSX View Post
I've given you plenty of proof that you've ignored.

You on the otherhand, provide no proof and just end an arguement with a expletive.
You didn't give me any proof. What proof do you need? Also, Why the hell Do I have to give you any proof? the proof that the GTI is ugly?
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:15 PM
  #151  
I drive a Subata.
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + XES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 34
Posts: 20,114
Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,471 Posts
Mr. Choi huh?
JS + XES is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:15 PM
  #152  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
Quote it idiot.
I did quote it

I even bolded it when I quoted it.

Basically, what you're saying is your grasp of the english language and grammar is so terrible that you can't even convey what you want to say.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:17 PM
  #153  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post


You didn't give me any proof. What proof do you need? Also, Why the hell Do I have to give you any proof? the proof that the GTI is ugly?

Go back and read my quotes. Having no proof makes your statements invalid.
EuRTSX is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:17 PM
  #154  
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 40
Posts: 46,869
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,985 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
Just type in Korean, your English is really horrible, esp. your comebacks.
Funny, cause I never knew he was Korean, and he has been on this site for a long time.

So, then how did I know RIGHT AWAY that you're not only a FOB but a dumbass to boot? The proof is in the pudding.
Sarlacc is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:20 PM
  #155  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
I did quote it

I even bolded it when I quoted it.

Basically, what you're saying is your grasp of the english language and grammar is so terrible that you can't even convey what you want to say.
lmao, Mr. Fcukin tard, I said "who drives a civic."
since your really a tard and can't understand. Let me make this simple.
"who drives a civic." <- Does this mean I'm driving a civic or different car?
Read the damn previous posts and figure out wtf I drive. God, You damn 29. Your age must be rubbing off on you so soon. Your lack of reading comprehension is so terrible that you can't understand what I say.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:21 PM
  #156  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
Funny, cause I never knew he was Korean, and he has been on this site for a long time.

So, then how did I know RIGHT AWAY that you're not only a FOB but a dumbass to boot? The proof is in the pudding.
It's simple. y buy vw? ZOMG.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:21 PM
  #157  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charlotte(home) /Raleigh (school), NC
Age: 29
Posts: 11,396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
No, the tard is barely 19.
That's not fair we aren't all this stupid.

And man I thought I had bad grammar but damn your sucks.

I am going to send this to my senator's as proof we need to fix public education.
Trackruner228 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:23 PM
  #158  
I drive a Subata.
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + XES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 34
Posts: 20,114
Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,471 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
lmao, Mr. Fcukin tard, I said "who drives a civic."
since your really a tard and can't understand. Let me make this simple.
"who drives a civic." <- Does this mean I'm driving a civic or different car?
Read the damn previous posts and figure out wtf I drive. God, You damn 29. Your age must be rubbing off on you so soon. Your lack of reading comprehension is so terrible that you can't understand what I say.
my head hurts..
JS + XES is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:24 PM
  #159  
Banned
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nova
Posts: 531
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trackruner228 View Post
That's not fair we aren't all this stupid.

And man I thought I had bad grammar but damn your sucks.

I am going to send this to my senator's as proof we need to fix public education.
damn your sucks? no engrish?
Eat before you talk.
inyong1988 is offline  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:24 PM
  #160  
Registered Member
 
EuRTSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: District of Corruption
Age: 31
Posts: 23,594
Thanked 105 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
lmao, Mr. Fcukin tard, I said "who drives a civic."
since your really a tard and can't understand. Let me make this simple.
"who drives a civic." <- Does this mean I'm driving a civic or different car?
Read the damn previous posts and figure out wtf I drive. God, You damn 29. Your age must be rubbing off on you so soon. Your lack of reading comprehension is so terrible that you can't understand what I say.
Here Sarlacc let me clean that up for you. What he meant to say is..

Originally Posted by inyong1988 View Post
Lmao, Mr. Fuckin (re)tard, I said "who drives a civic".
Since you're really a (re)tard and can't understand, let me make this simple.
"Who drives a civic." Does this mean I'm driving a civic or (a) different car?
Read the previous damn posts and figure out what I drive. God, you're damn 29. Your age must be rubbing off on you so soon. Your lack of reading comprehension is so terrible that you can't understand what I say.
EuRTSX is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Friend purchasing GTI


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.