31.09%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

November COTM: Final Voting

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 05:57 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by Elegant TYPE S
Honestly what's up with these crappy pics. I know all these cars very well from being on the forums, and to me they all look sick as fuck but you people seriously under represent yourselves with these crummy pics of your cars that you chose.

Visiting everyone's garage.....
Thank you bro!

I hear ya on the pictures, I was in a rush to post something up and I realized it wasn't the best ones. We all have amazing looking cars, I always admired Ib18c whip. He's the reason why I got VS-XX to begin with. I love Shawns RL and I won't lie he was the reason why I wanted to sell the TL and buy an RL.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:19 AM
8AT > 6MT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry Tim...i accidentally voted for someone else....sike
Old 10-28-2010, 09:06 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
lmaooooooooooooooooo at this thread..werd me and Tim should be disqualified for that shit lolol
Old 10-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Originally Posted by jjashaa
i nominate that nbp 2G in the back of that pic above me
Old 10-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
Shawns RL is amazing, anyone that has seen this car is person knows what im talking about!

Leo posted some great pics of Shawns car The pic in the voting post does not do his car any justice.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Former Whiner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wdp!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Former Whiner

I see you bforbrian, bzyrice!
You two and ACCURATEin should be in next contest.

Who's running this darn thing...?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm kinda partial to the WDP
Old 10-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jjashaa
i nominate that nbp 2G in the back of that pic above me
Agreed thats a sweet ride to!

How do you like the Genesis Coupe?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
Shawns RL is amazing, anyone that has seen this car is person knows what im talking about!

Leo posted some great pics of Shawns car The pic in the voting post does not do his car any justice.
no the pic does no justice but I looked thru all the pics I could and thats one sick RL... he got my vote!!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 11:19 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He gets my vote, he inspired me...lol
Old 10-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Avant Garde Wheels

Received 348 Likes on 291 Posts
Originally Posted by CG's 3GTL
Agreed thats a sweet ride to!

How do you like the Genesis Coupe?
thanks.. i miss that 2G..

and i love the gen coupe.. fun car!
Old 10-29-2010, 02:40 AM
malissatem.com

I am not quite sure what qualifies for car of the month.

Is it based on how many people I can PM so they can vote for my car? Is it how many accounts between my family members & myself can use to login into Acurazine?

Bottom line, it should be about a car worthy for THANKSGIVING MONTH.

Despite the numbers, there are a handful of cars that should have been up for nomination. Many of these individuals are too humble to nominate themselves because it’s an easy run towards victory. This is not including Mr.ib18c1.

I am ib18c1’s girlfriend for those new to the scene. Every night, Mr.ib18c1 says he is going to retract his car from the poll. Why? He thinks that there are better people out there, (who may or may not be on the poll). I have to agree; a few of those people were already mentioned. I basically came down to this conclusion. On November 2, 2010, despite whatever happens. All these guys are going back to their day jobs. They are going to pay their bills and take care of their families. The mailman won’t remember whether or not you’re car of the month. Before I get my butt flamed for this post, I am not writing this in heated rage or even envy. It’s the truth.

https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-2004-2008-93/acura-tl-cover-w-article-traction-magazine-642579/

Maybe ib18c1’s car doesn’t need any more glory days. He has already been on the front cover of a nationally distributed luxury car magazine. He doesn’t even mention that to the kids on the forum. Another victory for Mr.ib18c1 won’t turn him into someone who would gloat about it.

In my mind, he’s already gotten the highest position on acurazine, my anthracite soul mate. That’s every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every season, every year that life has got to offer me.
AMEN.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:53 AM
Mile High

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
ib18c1 gets my vote!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:40 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Originally Posted by innocentwinky

Is it based on how many people I can PM so they can vote for my car? Is it how many accounts between my family members & myself can use to login into Acurazine?

Despite the numbers, there are a handful of cars that should have been up for nomination. Many of these individuals are too humble to nominate themselves because it’s an easy run towards victory. This is not including Mr.ib18c1.

I am ib18c1’s girlfriend for those new to the scene. Every night, Mr.ib18c1 says he is going to retract his car from the poll. Why? He thinks that there are better people out there, (who may or may not be on the poll). I have to agree; a few of those people were already mentioned. I basically came down to this conclusion. On November 2, 2010, despite whatever happens. All these guys are going back to their day jobs. They are going to pay their bills and take care of their families. The mailman won’t remember whether or not you’re car of the month. Before I get my butt flamed for this post, I am not writing this in heated rage or even envy. It’s the truth.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=642579

Maybe ib18c1’s car doesn’t need any more glory days. He has already been on the front cover of a nationally distributed luxury car magazine. He doesn’t even mention that to the kids on the forum. Another victory for Mr.ib18c1 won’t turn him into someone who would gloat about it.

In my mind, he’s already gotten the highest position on acurazine, my anthracite soul mate. That’s every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every season, every year that life has got to offer me.
AMEN.

lmaoo
Old 10-29-2010, 10:45 AM
COTM Coordinator

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Nothing in particular qualifies cars for car of the month, but your every day Acura you see on the road is not going to win car of the month because the cars are chosen by the members of this forum. Whether it is the person nominating themselves or another member nominating their car for them it will ultimately come down to who has a car worthy enough of car of the month. There is 15 days of submissions, where are all of the forum members can nominate either themselves or a car that they feel is worthy enough of the title. After that it is 10 days of preliminary voting, then 5 days for the final voting. All of the voting is accomplished by the members of the forum so the winner is decided by the members of the forum.

There was a handful of cars submitted for COTM:
https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazines-car-month-showcase-364/november-cotm-submissions-november-cotm-794192/

Modesty is nice, but not all of the forum members are aware of ib18c1's accomplishments, and if he were to win COTM it would be well deserved as the decision will be made by his piers and not a panel of moderators. Anyone who is submitted for COTM is more than welcome to remove their car from the submissions if they feel their car is not up to par or is not where they want it to be when it is submitted. Im afraid it is too late for ib18c1 as a lot of hearts would be broken if he pulled out now.
AMEN.
So romantic
Hope that helps. And you will not be flamed or whatever for spilling your heart on the web
Old 10-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
Originally Posted by MurkyRiversTL
Hope that helps. And you will not be flamed or whatever for spilling your heart on the web
she will kick ur ass if it happens. lol.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Safety Car

Received 88 Likes on 79 Posts
think we need to have more ppl vote for the RL...otherwise the 2 TLs might tie and RL would have to win by default
Old 10-29-2010, 05:45 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by 037
think we need to have more ppl vote for the RL...otherwise the 2 TLs might tie and RL would have to win by default

Old 10-29-2010, 05:45 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by Blazing GT

lmaoo
your nuts bro.

Last edited by 04WDPSeDaN; 10-29-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:59 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

AMEN.
I appreciate your post and how you feel. Your right at the end of the day everyone moves on in their lives and I agree 100%. I appreciate everything that Tim has done to his TL and offered his helped to others. Your not wrong in what you did, but at the same token everyone else here just like myself has invested a lot of personal time to help out fellow members. I for the past 2 years have not had a free weekend to spend not even with my lady because I am always working and helping out members from this site for next to nothing.. all free.

My point being, in this community I look at all 70 people on my buddy list as good people. You and Tim being on my list, I have a lot of Azine support because of the things I do going out of my way for others and not asking for a single penny. I am honored and appreciate those that voted and who have also voted for me. I don't want any bad out of this, as much as you would love to see Tim win is as much as I would love to win something in my life for once as well.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:40 PM
COTM Coordinator

Like I have already said, every one who has made it this far has done so for a reason. Whether it is for their work in the Acurazoine community, or the pioneering they have done with modifications on their car. There are tons of cars taht deserve to be here and eventually they will be.

This isnt car of the year, decade, or millennium. It is car of the month and is made so that we can all appreciate the hard work of the members of this forum and the dedication they have to making their car stand out from the units sold on the showroom floor.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:23 PM
CL in lawnmower status

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
ib18c1 gets my vote, the car looks dope.
but i think those 5Zigen's looked the best on there
sick TL, keep it up
Old 10-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
These past few posts have been so heart warming

Again I thank you for all of the support.
I was pleased that I was nominated by my good friend. I had no intentions of submitting neither did I know there was a COTM at the time.
We all have beautiful cars and without a doubt have helped out so many of the new/old Acurazine members by offering our time and knowledge to aid those in need. I know this because all 3 of us has been a member of Acurazine for ages! I still remember 3 years ago when a lot of new Acurazine members would fully blackout their headlights, type-s tail swap, and buy Privat Netz or Axis Pentas because they were the SHIT. Granted offset and tire stretching were done conservatively (19x8.5 +36 was considered aggressive back then!) Nowdays we have all this Volk/Work/Advan/etc. craze, pulling 19x11 +10 and so on so fourth. Throughout the years I have tried to keep up with the game, only to see that it just made me poorer and poorer. However I must say, I am honestly glad to see that the Acura vehicles of Acurazine are tastefully modded, makes me proud to be a member of Acurazine.

Being in the nomination for car of the months already makes you guys winners, all of your cars has beauty whether it be rare wheels, aggressive fitment, super clean car, custom work, etc. So whether you are in the top final or not, you all have beautiful cars that you should proud of!

I honestly would still be proud if I do not win the COTM November. There are plenty of good folks on Acurazine who needs the recognition for their hard work. I have not casted my vote yet, not sure if I will. But if I do, it won't be for myself. Two days left, best wishes to you guys

Maybe I will ship a bottle of beer to the winner since we are on different coasts hahaha.

Now I wonder what happens if all 3 of us are tied mhmmm :gheyhug:
Maybe for COTM we could do 1st 2nd 3rd on the main page so we each get recognition
Old 10-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Former Whiner

WDP... for sure.
Doesn't have a blabbing gf talk so much about why he should win.
Holy $hit, give it a rest.

Both cars are gangsta but WDP is sicker.
Now go out and party! Pre-game time is over, jose cuervo is my buddy. Be safe Azine!
Old 10-30-2010, 12:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Souljah
WDP... for sure.

Now go out and party! Pre-game time is over, jose cuervo is my buddy. Be safe Azine!
No need for the name calling. I think she was actually saying why I SHOULDN'T win ... lol

Last edited by ib18c1; 10-30-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:44 AM
malissatem.com

Originally Posted by Souljah
WDP... for sure.

I didn't even suggest my boyfriend should win. My boyfriend & I both agree there are better cars on this car forum. I even implied that I wasn't angry or anything. It's just going to be another online thing, everyone logs off and goes back to sleep.

Ultimately, he's already won in my book.

WDP is a good family man. I don't mind if he wins. He saved my butt so many times on the car forum before I dated ib18c1.

Have a wonderful day.

God Bless.

AMEN.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:55 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

still all i hear is lolol
Old 10-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Safety Car

Received 88 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Blazing GT
still all i hear is lolol
and that's what most of us hear when you talk...

anyway...we may have ran out of RL members to vote...so TL members can start voting too.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:19 AM
COTM Coordinator

Let's stay on point guys and stop making personal side comments. I don't feel like deleting posts but I will tobkeep this thread on topic.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:45 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by murkyriverstl
let's stay on point guys and stop making personal side comments. I don't feel like deleting posts but i will tobkeep this thread on topic.
+1
Old 10-30-2010, 03:42 PM
UA7 6MT

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Casting my vote for 04WDPSeDaN

Nice and Clean whip + WDP Love
Old 10-30-2010, 04:07 PM
2011 ZCP E92 M3!!

i voted, not telling who =D
Old 10-30-2010, 10:34 PM
COTM Coordinator

I regret to inform everyone that 04WDPSeDaN has been disqualified from the Finals for this Car of the Month showcase. He is aware of the reasons why and if he feels like discussing them he can with whoever he would like to share the information with.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
wow.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:33 PM
slow tl..

whhaaaat!!!!!!! that sucks!!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 AM
Down for a photoshoot?

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Inquiring minds would like to know lolll

EDIT: Wow ... I never thought this would be such a big deal lollll

Last edited by crzygosu87; 10-31-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:33 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

For those that want to know why I was disqualified.

I had posted on facebook, acurazine, nycmaximas and forums to cast a vote for me. From the what I gathered from the PM which was sent to me late last night, was due to the fact that some person(s) was opening mutliple accounts to cast a vote for myself.

If I had known who was doing this, and even known in general I would have PM'd an admin here or have myself removed from the voting because it's not fair for the others. I do not tolerate any kind of upper hand. Perhaps asking for the support of friends and family wasn't such a great idea.

The 2nd issuse as well was for those that don't have user names on this website which signed up just to vote and never posting. These are people from what I understood did not make multiple accounts but in general having others sign up to vote is wrong. Not going to start an internet battle here over COTM but if non members weren't allowed to sign up and cast a vote then It should have been stated in the rules (my 2 cents).

On the 1st part of the voting I DID have 6 of my buddies come over to my house and pre-game before heading out to Hoboken and going to bars. I had asked them to use my PC and sign up to cast their votes since they were all lazy and said "I don't know how to do that shit". I woke up the next morning to have recieved an Pm from RON A in which he had asked me about why all these new accounts were opened with my ip. I explained the situation and was honest with it.

Same as with the PM I recieved from Murky, I was shocked more than anything.. I didn't bash him or any other admins on this site and infact I congradulated him and the others who take their time to manage this forum and let them know how great of a job they're doing. I still am not upset with anyone except perhaps for those that caused me to be disqualifed. Now that's all cleared out and DONE WITH, I do not wish for other to put in their 2 cents and make this a big deal. What is done is done, and I want to take this time and congradulate TIM for his win! I do thank everyone that voted for me and took the time to vote for the others. Please do not get upset about your vote, your time and effort counted to me

BTW, TIM as I stated in your PM Let me know your address I would like to ship you a bottle of something special buddy!

Last edited by 04WDPSeDaN; 10-31-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:56 PM
Former Whiner

Can someone direct me to the "COTM's" rules and requirements for disqualifications?
Old 10-31-2010, 01:20 PM
COTM Coordinator

There hasnt been a need for rules and requirements for disqualification as we never had anticipated the need to disqualify someone. Considering the types of members on this forum, for the most part, we expect honesty and integrity. Obviously that is not the case and there are exceptions where disqualifications are going to take place.

There was substantial evidence provided for us to disqualify 04WDPSeDaN. If there werent then he would not have been disqualified and he would still be participating in this months showcase. I do not intend to dirty his name or cause any problems for him regarding other members, but if the intent is to "air the dirty laundry" to clear his name then I will close in saying this:

He has been disqualified and will not be allowed to participate for a period of 6 months. Take from that what you will but knowing the admin and mods on this forum they will not make decisons without giving a good amount of thought and also giving the benefit of the doubt before finding substantial evidence to make a determination.

Quick Reply: November COTM: Final Voting